Author Topic: Please help me understand paper 6 chemistry and physics experiments !!!  (Read 1231 times)

holtadit

My chem and phy teachers sucks and have never done any experiments with us in the lab. As I do the past papers I find certain Paper 6 experimental questions that I cant do. I look at the mark scheme and then I understand the answer.

But this raises the question… what else don’t I know ? What other weird experimental question is waiting out there for me ?
So please could someone post some notes, websites, videos or any resources that can help me prepare for PAPER 6 Chemistry and PHYSICS papers.

I really need this help. Please please help me !!

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
  • I believe in those who believe in me
    • Student Tech
well sometimes

u simply dnt know wat the experiment is asking of u

and thats wen u panic

u wont do all experiments

sometimes, u hav to simply use ur knowledge to answer them.

holtadit

Do you have any notes or videos on such ig experiments ??

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
  • I believe in those who believe in me
    • Student Tech
yes

but the problem is that they are too big to upload, 50 megabytes for a small 2 minute video

the problem is that these experiments need a lot od detail

so i recorded them all in 720p.

but the best thing is to keep practicing papers.

thats how i got over it

bcuz the some thing, but a little twisted comes up

thats all

holtadit

How about sending me the links or possibly emailing them to me. You dont know how badly i need these...

holtadit

help?

nid404

holtadit

Thank you Nid... always to the rescue. I swear for my IG exam I m going to dedicate an A * to you.

nid404

Thank you Nid... always to the rescue. I swear for my IG exam I m going to dedicate an A * to you.

lol Ari....it's you who's hardworking, a token of appreciation is always enough for me. Always happy to help :)