Author Topic: Hi everybody Tomorrow is my english Speaking Exam Any suggestions!  (Read 4070 times)

Offline PeaceMaker

• SF Immigrant
Re: Hi everybody Tomorrow is my english Speaking Exam Any suggestions!
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2010, 10:14:56 pm »
Thats great. Just remember, fear is not your enemy but your friend. In order to understand fear you have to embrace it and then overcome it. Don't let it consume you but learn from it. Fear is only thing that keeps us all studying or doing any other thing that is important in our life's if we didn't do it.

If one is nervous about something, its totally normal but i suggest once the paper starts one has to stay focused because if you sat there being nervous and the nervous feeling rises, then you'll forget stuff that you studied and you'll start making silly mistakes so, my suggestion is to learn from fear, embrace it then overcome it with concentration.

Offline ~HyDrOgEn~

• SF Immigrant
Re: Hi everybody Tomorrow is my english Speaking Exam Any suggestions!
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2010, 10:30:45 pm »
Thanks i will be following that , but honestly iam very stupid  in exams because of FEAR, i study hard and then when i enter the examination room i feel  like ok i will get U , iknow this is wrong but i dont know how to solve this , any suggestions!! :(