Author Topic: What is your idea about DEATH?  (Read 23763 times)

Offline Lana Wolf

• SF Farseer
Re: What is your idea about DEATH?
« Reply #90 on: November 22, 2009, 09:11:20 pm »
the one character that i was really upset bout his death was Sirious Black in Harry Potter 5

lol...i didnt mind him dying... ;D ;D

Offline Tumble Bug

• SF Geek
  • I wasn't born a Princess...but if a Tiara fits...
« Reply #91 on: November 22, 2009, 09:37:19 pm »
the one character that i was really upset bout his death was Sirious Black in Harry Potter 5

i know..me too!!

Offline Lana Wolf

• SF Farseer
« Reply #92 on: November 22, 2009, 09:37:52 pm »
haha... high 5  ;D ;D

Offline MaNi_DaDuDe

• Don't use profanity, it makes you seem uneducated.
  • SF Farseer
  • uh, ef you?
    • Team siCk
« Reply #93 on: November 22, 2009, 10:06:09 pm »

Yeah. We all read it in one day and so the next day my friend's sister was like I cried, and then this other girl in my compound goes like omg me too; then I go like yeah me too and they go like YOU?! WTF. lol
then they do the usual awwwws. >.>

My sister and others were sad too after reading. .

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #94 on: November 22, 2009, 11:26:07 pm »
Yeah. We all read it in one day and so the next day my friend's sister was like I cried, and then this other girl in my compound goes like omg me too; then I go like yeah me too and they go like YOU?! WTF. lol
then they do the usual awwwws. >.>

My sister and others were sad too after reading. .

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
yea, ryte! as IF you cried :P
Nothing is worse than being surrounded by people and yet you still feel lonely

Offline MaNi_DaDuDe

• SF Farseer
  • uh, ef you?
    • Team siCk
« Reply #95 on: November 23, 2009, 01:52:10 pm »
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
yea, ryte! as IF you cried :P

I didn't exactly cry. :D

I just had a tear rolling down my cheek : - (

Offline Lana Wolf

• SF Farseer
« Reply #96 on: November 23, 2009, 04:06:10 pm »
I didn't exactly cry. :D

I just had a tear rolling down my cheek : - (

ya,ya...drama...  :P :P

zara

« Reply #97 on: November 23, 2009, 06:41:22 pm »
looolll guys cryin looks funny!
haha...
By the way i dont cry for such dramatic deaths... cryin not my thing 8)
tho i felt bad when sirius died cz i loved him loll buh didnt cry...:P
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 06:42:55 pm by Z.J.110 »

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #98 on: November 23, 2009, 10:19:43 pm »
looolll guys cryin looks funny!
haha...
By the way i dont cry for such dramatic deaths... cryin not my thing 8)
tho i felt bad when sirius died cz i loved him loll buh didnt cry...:P

none of us did, mani was tryna gain some sympathy :P

Offline MaNi_DaDuDe

• SF Farseer
  • uh, ef you?
    • Team siCk
« Reply #99 on: November 23, 2009, 10:32:39 pm »
ef u. :(

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #100 on: November 23, 2009, 10:34:57 pm »
ef u. :(

love you too  :-*

*now falafail is gonna come in and throw a gay joke about me and mani*

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #101 on: November 24, 2009, 12:01:28 am »
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL..!!

You are just SOOO JOKESS :;P
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Offline staceyboy3

• SF Geek
« Reply #102 on: November 24, 2009, 05:21:48 pm »
Only real men cry  ;)
Relax, enjoy and be LAZY!

zara

« Reply #103 on: November 24, 2009, 07:18:30 pm »
Only real men cry  ;)
huh?
liken what u mean real men? :D :P

Alpha

« Reply #104 on: November 26, 2009, 12:47:35 pm »
Hehe, some are looking at the sizes before reading our posts. ;) I think I'll break mine.  :)

First of all, my sincere condolences for all the deaths you've mentioned & may all of them earn heaven...

@Master786

Had others before you not vacated the bus seats, you would not have found a place in life's bus.  :P

The real difference is that in a bus, you CHOOSE the bus stop you will get down at but in life, your one-way ticket skywards has already been booked!
LOL... There is also a greater difference when you keep sticking on to a bus seat... and at the end of the day, the driver KICKS you out!!!   :P
Nobody is born at his own will; nobody dies either at his own will (except suicide, which to me, is irrational).

Yup... So right, birth is the beginning of the end, YOUR end. You die cause you have lived.  ;) You discharge cause you ate, simple. Now don't eat in excess that you'll vomit everything.

By the way, condoms are not 100% safe. How about a vasectomy? Who would do it willingly?  :P

@Mani

Thank you, that's nice.  :)

You know lemon is bitter when you've tasted it. I do it well when I do it genuinely.  :)

@Omer

Hehe, thanks for reading...LOL  ;)

Big mouth?  :P ;) :D

That's true: even the most noble man on Earth who has accomplished the greatest deeds will NEVER be satisfied. Human hunger is insatiable. There is always more to achieve, more to accomplish. That's not false either: death assigns value to what we do in life. Were we eternal beings, would you care much about always doing the right things in the right way?

Success and happiness require quite a lot of good luck? Do you believe in luck? What is luck? Just a stroke of good happenings that you do not expect? How about when you expect them? Does luck exist really? Or is it just a belief we have in time?

So common of many guys of teenage. You're afraid to grow close to people because you are afraid of the pain you will get when they go away from you. Frankly speaking, I like solitude too. I seldom prefer to be with myself. But sometimes the silence of isolation is loud (Yea,  ;)). Loneliness is dark. Life has many colours. Enjoy ALL of them.
I feel good when I am alone. But I felt better in the company of good people. Their smile brings back mine when it is lost; their chatter breaks the silence when I can't bear it anymore; they lend me their ears when I need to talk; they give me a hand when my own hands are tired; they stand by my side when the rest of the world is against me; they give meaning to my life... I am because of them.  :)

Why should you deprive yourself of the company of others? Agree that separation from near and dear ones is painful, but experience it, and you will find by yourself that this pain goes far beneath in value than the pleasure and warmth you can derive from good companionship.

You are talking about disappointments and 'unfaithful' people. Omer, every leaf has its own shape and colour. Life is sour sometimes. So what? That doesn't mean it's not sweet. Isolating yourself works, that's good for you. But don't you think you are being unfair to those who have not done anything wrong? Do they also have to pay the cost of others' hurtful actions?

"Don't get too attached to them, and spare yourself the pain you would have been bound to endure". Do not also get so far away that you need to look for reasons and excuses to approach them. Boy, that's only the tip of the iceberg. You still have much more to see. There is much more others can show. You have enclosed yourself ( your true self) within four opaque walls. How will you see what's outside if you remain in them? How will others enter if you don't open the doors and windows?

The world is full of sh*t, insensitive, close-minded, utterly selfish, annoying, cynical, stupid, foolish, hateful people. This same world is also full of kind, openhearted, loving, caring, altruistic, helpful, pleasant, angelic and nice beings... :)

Man is the only creature who has the capacity to give of himself to others selflessly. Give the best of yourself to the world. Let others face the ups and downs of life with you. Do not be afraid to make close relationships with others. And if you lose them, instead of shedding tears, be happy because even if once, at least, you have had them... :)

Living in seclusion will prevent you from pain, but will gain you nothing.
There are better things in life. Take the pain of searching for them. Solitude will be the best companion only in a cold and dark tomb...

P.S. I like your positive attitude. You are not one of those who linger long on problems and lose their present by dwelling constantly in the insignificant past. You are able to gather courage to move on. But while moving on, do pause to consider whether what you're carrying of your present to your future has weight or not.