Author Topic: Suggestions for new A level website  (Read 1259 times)

Offline tilakkc

Suggestions for new A level website
« on: January 09, 2011, 05:43:22 pm »
I am a 2005 May/June A level graduate currently completing my Undergraduate degree. I passed A levels with good grades (4 As and highest marks in Nepal in Economics and General Paper). I also wrote a book called "A comprehensive guide to General paper" which is currently included in curriculum of major A level high schools in Nepal. I, along with some other friends, are currently looking to create a free website to help A level students.

We thus require your input. I would be very grateful if you guys could suggest what kind of help do you want in the website. What are the biggest problems you are facing in A levels? What are the subjects that are challenging you most? And what kind of help would you require from us? Would you be happy with a website where you could ask the questions related to any subject matter and they would be answered? Or would you guys prefer the video tutorials. So please please advise us about your needs. What kind of website do you think will mostly benefit you?? Please advise on this.

You could reply to this thread or you could reply to me personally. My email address is citizendenepal_77 at yahoo dot com. And by the way my name is Tilak.

I am looking forward for your replies.

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
Re: Suggestions for new A level website
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 10:57:47 pm »
I think a free to use test website like mymaths where you can do online tests. I have been planning something like this for astarmathsandphysics.com for a while

Offline Haydée

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 07:15:25 am »
In need of people to help and receive help, in need of marketing.

The difficult problems and subjects will come automatically then.
If only we remembered the things we permit ourselves to forget,
                    everyday would be a new day.

Offline Deadly_king

• <<Th3 BO$$>>
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
  • Hard work ALWAYS pays off.........just be patient!
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 08:13:31 am »
What are the biggest problems you are facing in A levels?

Specific notes on a particular matter within the syllabus. Some users are either way too busy or lazy to go across the web and google their own answers. They just need a little push in that. ;)

What are the subjects that are challenging you most?

Not really challenging but we do have members with doubts in the sciences and Maths most. ;)

And what kind of help would you require from us?

Sometimes they have certain difficulty to solve a number and it's upto us to help them understand it first then solve it themselves. ;)

Would you be happy with a website where you could ask the questions related to any subject matter and they would be answered?

That would be nice if you could cover almost every subject. The answers however should be according the syllabus of the different boards.

Or would you guys prefer the video tutorials.

This option is also welcomed by many users here. :D

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2011, 10:32:37 am »
videos are good and I will try and fix the video website