Student Forum > Latest News

New SMF Themes!

<< < (3/5) > >>

°o.O-hash94-O.o°:
lovin the new themessssss!

astarmathsandphysics:
We are trying to get them all set up properly cos not all the buttons appear in all of them

zara:

--- Quote from: astarmathsandphysics on October 21, 2009, 03:16:17 pm ---We are trying to get them all set up properly cos not all the buttons appear in all of them

--- End quote ---
yea exactly....thts what i was wondering....
like the one im using doesnt show all options...instead its showing weird kina sentences..lol
like for u it is....astar might someday be someone....sumthing like tht...n me its Z.J. is on the verge to be accepted... :D

astarmathsandphysics:
yea exactly....thts what i was wondering....
like the one im using doesnt show all options...instead its showing weird kina sentences..lol
like for u it is....astar might someday be someone....sumthing like tht...n me its Z.J. is on the verge to be accepted.

That is the rep system

MaNa:

--- Quote from: astarmathsandphysics on October 21, 2009, 08:57:55 pm ---yea exactly....thts what i was wondering....
like for u it is....astar might someday be someone....sumthing like tht...n me its Z.J. is on the verge to be accepted.

That is the rep system

--- End quote ---
I figured when i saw myslef q80 N SOME OTHER
I CHEAKED the reps so yaa=]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version