Author Topic: ANY ONE HERE FROM OXFORD OR CAMBRIDGE  (Read 5476 times)

Offline Most UniQue™

• Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
Re: ANY ONE HERE FROM OXFORD OR CAMBRIDGE
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2011, 01:04:51 pm »
WHAT IS THE CRITERIA TO GET 100% SCHOLARSHIP AT OXFORD OR CAMBRIDGE I AM AN AS LEVEL STUDENT IN UAE (PAKISTANI)

As ari said send a message to the unviersity or check out their requirements. Sometimes they mention over there.

Anyways you will need high grades to get 100%  scholarship like A*'s

Offline Aadeez || Zafar

• SF Master
  • Knowledge, Chaapppar Phad kay
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2011, 04:00:49 pm »
I m goin to apply for a fulltime couser at UCO for 2012 entry

Yeh BaaabuRaao ka style hein!

Offline Arthur Bon Zavi

• |Sun of Tomorrow... =]|
  • SF V.I.P
  • Fiducia in questo uomo ciecamente.
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2011, 07:35:04 am »
So please before you comment...read properly what other people have commented  ;) ;)

Smart enough to tell others, eh ? First follow what you say, yourself. Read this thread from first, one comment in here will prove you wrong.

HAHAHAHA
.You really make me laugh...What proof I have that you didn't read my post?? of course please read your answer to my previous post which shows how well you have read my last post...I hate to repeat myself and waste my time on your preposterous inquiries..Any outside reader with enough intellectual  capacity will see how well you have read my comments and how well you have answered to them!!.Maybe your don't understand English properly but I'm sorry because I'm only fluent in English language therefore I cannot write this post in another language that you might be fluent in.
By the way I noticed that you still have not read my previous post properly, because you have not answered my question that I have asked from you

If I have commented, I must have read the post of the opposite person thoroughly. And well, that was only my reply to your post even after what you read was still a doubt for you.

"Hey I cant find where I mentioned or meant " only animals can enter Cambridge or Oxford!!  ???"

instead you have asked me a question...well to be clear, maybe you didn't notice them or maybe you didnt read my post properly!!...There is my proof for your first question.

And of course to your absurd question..This really made me laugh and to be honest I really felt sorry for you.

But I can find it in my comment. :P
Basically that's what you meant.
Some amount of humor adds a flavor of spice in a boring discussion. ;)

There is nothing to prove here,It's the general truth :D :D

Correct !

"Anyone can be from anywhere" Do you suggest that every person in this forum comes from the same college?I find it very difficult to believe...and of course "Everyone can pretend." Please be kind enough to show me where I meant or mentioned "Everyone".I would prefer "anyone".Yes of course this is general truth too anyperson could pretend at something..but I never mentioned or meant everyone pretends ! ;) ;) so that is why we ask for proof inorder to find if a person is pretending or telling the truth!! :) :)

When did I suggest ? What did I foretell ? What you alone mean or mention is not everything, take into consideration what others mean too. YOU UNDERSTAND IT FIRST !!!

please before your reply to this comment read it properly not once maybe twice or thrice because your ludicrous questions really show your intellectual capacity.. :) :)

That's what I was thinking. Thank you for your advice for free though.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 07:37:18 am by Ancestor »

Continuous efforts matter more than the outcome.
- NU

Offline desy.kris

• Number One Mathlete
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2011, 04:17:17 am »
What's the big jokeee ? :P

Didn't I tell you I got an offer from Oxford AND Cambridge?! :o

^ Well, I have. ANNNDD. I got to BOTHH!

Part time course y'know  O0

impossible..... nobody can apply to both Oxford and Cambridge unless you apply to one in year X and you apply to the other one in year Y.

anyway... I'm applying to Oxford for 2012 entry :D

IBDP May 2012
Indonesian A1 SL • English B HL • Economics SL • Physics HL • Mathematics HL • Chemistry SL