Student Forum > Important Announcements

We're Tweeting on Twitter and Liking Facebook !

<< < (57/58) > >>

The Golden Girl =D:

--- Quote from: Shoshou..Mony on June 22, 2010, 01:42:22 pm ---Everyone END THIS DISCUSSION NOW.

Ari, you need to be respectful to Sir paul. I just could NOT believe what I just read.

I don't want to see any further posts about this matter.

--- End quote ---

that's what i have been sayin all day  :-\

Monica:

--- Quote from: the golden girl on June 22, 2010, 01:44:06 pm ---that's what i have been sayin all day  :-\

--- End quote ---

Thank You for that. +rep.

I will be moving this thread to admin board and cleaning it from such awful comments.

I just can't believe what I just read. Next time, I will be giving warning and banning members.

$tyli$h Executive:
Oh myyyy! What do I read here?! :o

Everybody please stop. Yes Shoshou, better clean everything up!

astarmathsandphysics:
When I said we are an arab forum it was reflecting the fact that most momebers are arab - at the moment I think we are the biggest forum in the middle east.
I do enjoy frankness, and I also recognise that a lot of what is said should be left to lie, ignored or not replied to. Some things need to be thought about

Ukhti-R:

--- Quote from: astarmathsandphysics on June 22, 2010, 10:45:24 pm ---When I said we are an arab forum it was reflecting the fact that most momebers are arab - at the moment I think we are the biggest forum in the middle east.
I do enjoy frankness, and I also recognise that a lot of what is said should be left to lie, ignored or not replied to. Some things need to be thought about

--- End quote ---

Haven't heard you so serious before :-P

Lol- jk jk :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version