Student Forum > Important Announcements

We're Tweeting on Twitter and Liking Facebook !

<< < (52/58) > >>

Freaked12:

--- Quote from: astarmathsandphysics on June 21, 2010, 09:29:21 pm ---This is an arab forum frankly. I dont know anybody as rascist as jewish people are.

--- End quote ---

STOP LOVING MUSLIMS SO MUCH JUST BECAUSE THIS SITE HAS 99 PERCENT USERS MUSLIMS.

be like a original ANGLO-SAXON AND CRITICIZE EVERY GOD-DAMN THING IN THE UNIVERSE.

astarmathsandphysics:
I do. I just recognize that I am always on the side of the rebels. Stick your head up your bum.

Freaked12:

--- Quote from: astarmathsandphysics on June 21, 2010, 10:30:57 pm ---I do. I just recognize that I am always on the side of the rebels. Stick your head up your bum.

--- End quote ---

I cant report the creator can i!
but can i reply back in a similar way :P

guMnam:
ahh y u guys have to have a debate on every thing....the topic was abt the face book group

P.S. i think tht israel..asin jews are the bigest enemys of islam (not ofending any one just my opinion) as we noe it frm the things tht hapened in the past and things tht r still hapening........+ the the holy book QurAn  says tht

elemis:

--- Quote from: guMnam on June 22, 2010, 08:02:07 am ---P.S. i think tht israel..asin jews are the bigest enemys of islam (not ofending any one just my opinion) as we noe it frm the things tht hapened in the past and things tht r still hapening........+ the the holy book QurAn  says tht

--- End quote ---

Your head is messed up beyond all belief.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version