Author Topic: Randomness xD  (Read 429310 times)

Offline iluvme

• Smile, the world will smile back. :)
  • SF Farseer
Re: Randomness xD
« Reply #6270 on: October 07, 2011, 03:53:13 pm »
An article by me, in my more musing state of mind. In my opinion, it contains equal parts immaturity, maturity, comedy, and fun. Enjoy!!

Hurriedly pulling on my zip and doing a strange on-the-spot jig, it dawned on me why Irish dancing consists of those odd two-steps-forward and one back. The influx of an excess of ale must cause an unbearable pressure on the bladder for a person standing still, and, completely by accident, I too had found out those odd steps to be the best way to mitigate disaster. So whenever an Irishman starts up a dance, know that he has an urgent need to visit the bathroom but holds off in deference to the festivities. Such festivities also need not be obvious to an outside observer, they may completely be in said Irishman's head. {No offense to the Irish intended. Only their dancing, which, in all honesty, I have found of much use in holding off certain possibly mortifying circumstances. Of course, credit is given where credit is due, so I always inform people of the health benefits of an Irish dance, especially when they (always) look at me as if I am in need of a straitjacket and the kind attentions of a psychologist after such displays, which are often vigorous in their frantic enthusiasm.}

If you reached the end, have a good day!! :P

And I actually read all that. And a good day to you too.
I believe in killing the messenger. Know why? It sends  message.
~Damon Salvatore~

Offline Locke Lamora

• SF Master
« Reply #6271 on: October 07, 2011, 03:55:03 pm »
And I actually read all that. And a good day to you too.

Awww. And in all those lines, you didn't find the least bit of wordplay to make you laugh, or at least smile? :O :P

Offline iluvme

• SF Farseer
« Reply #6272 on: October 07, 2011, 03:56:44 pm »
Awww. And in all those lines, you didn't find the least bit of wordplay to make you laugh, or at least smile? :O :P

Just laugh, lots of  ::) and maybe some sympathy for the Irish. :P
~Damon Salvatore~

Offline Locke Lamora

• SF Master
« Reply #6273 on: October 07, 2011, 04:08:13 pm »
Just laugh, lots of  ::) and maybe some sympathy for the Irish. :P

You are quite a dedicated peace-ologist, are you not? :P
The Irish have the PIRA, so why do you pity them for words without barbs?

Offline iluvme

• SF Farseer
« Reply #6274 on: October 07, 2011, 04:12:57 pm »
You are quite a dedicated peace-ologist, are you not? :P
The Irish have the PIRA, so why do you pity them for words without barbs?

Very :P

The PIRA is no more in case you forgot. They no longer have them, maybe that's why :P
~Damon Salvatore~

Offline Locke Lamora

• SF Master
« Reply #6275 on: October 07, 2011, 04:15:30 pm »
Softie!!

And you believe everything they say, eh? :P

Offline iluvme

• SF Farseer
« Reply #6276 on: October 07, 2011, 04:19:11 pm »
There are people like you to criticize/make fun of them so why not a person who has a soft spot for them? :P

Uhmm I do? They're very similar to the Amish, so maybe yes. :D
~Damon Salvatore~

Offline Locke Lamora

• SF Master
« Reply #6277 on: October 07, 2011, 05:10:41 pm »
When did I make fun of them?? I feel offended myself to be accused of offending!! :P

The Amish? and what, or who, are they?

Offline iluvme

• SF Farseer
« Reply #6278 on: October 07, 2011, 05:13:34 pm »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amish Just finished reading Plain Truth, so that's all I could think about. :D

When did YOU make fun of them?! Nevermind ::) I'd rather not reply to that :P
~Damon Salvatore~

Offline Locke Lamora

• SF Master
« Reply #6279 on: October 07, 2011, 05:16:22 pm »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amish Just finished reading Plain Truth, so that's all I could think about. :D

When did YOU make fun of them?! Nevermind ::) I'd rather not reply to that :P

See? I didn't make fun of them!! Even you admitted it!! HAHA!! I am awesome!! ::) :P

Couldn't be bothered to read everything about the Amish.. But I did get the gist of it..
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 05:24:28 pm by woteverr... »

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
« Reply #6280 on: October 07, 2011, 05:17:41 pm »
Dear Friends follows a high-school student named Rina (played by Keiko Kitagawa) who believes that friends are not necessary and that they can only be used in times of need. Thus, she is unable to maintain a decent relationship with her friends and classmates. Her family’s relationship is also lacking; her father does not care much about his family and her mother is over-protective.
Rina eventually discovers that she has a terminal illness and becomes hospitalized for an indefinite amount of time. In the hospital, she is not visited by her family, but by one of her classmates named Maki (played by Yuika Motokariya). Although Maki tells Rina that they were friends in primary school, Rina does not remember her, so Maki takes the opportunity to re-connect with her. A young girl (played by Mao Sasaki) who is also hospitalized tries to become friends with Rina, but she holds fast onto her mantra of friends being unnecessary.
Throughout her hospitalization, Rina begins to lose hope as her well-being falls apart, and she decides to jump off the hospital rooftop as she feels that no one no longer cares about her. However, she is stopped by Maki, who stabs herself in the chest with a knife and declares that she will share the same pain as Rina and that she does not want to lose her friend. Rina shows some hope again when she realizes that she can find friendship in Maki.

Is this for REAL o__O
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Offline Locke Lamora

• SF Master
« Reply #6281 on: October 07, 2011, 05:26:32 pm »
Dear Friends follows a high-school student named Rina (played by Keiko Kitagawa) who believes that friends are not necessary and that they can only be used in times of need. Thus, she is unable to maintain a decent relationship with her friends and classmates. Her family’s relationship is also lacking; her father does not care much about his family and her mother is over-protective.
Rina eventually discovers that she has a terminal illness and becomes hospitalized for an indefinite amount of time. In the hospital, she is not visited by her family, but by one of her classmates named Maki (played by Yuika Motokariya). Although Maki tells Rina that they were friends in primary school, Rina does not remember her, so Maki takes the opportunity to re-connect with her. A young girl (played by Mao Sasaki) who is also hospitalized tries to become friends with Rina, but she holds fast onto her mantra of friends being unnecessary.
Throughout her hospitalization, Rina begins to lose hope as her well-being falls apart, and she decides to jump off the hospital rooftop as she feels that no one no longer cares about her. However, she is stopped by Maki, who stabs herself in the chest with a knife and declares that she will share the same pain as Rina and that she does not want to lose her friend. Rina shows some hope again when she realizes that she can find friendship in Maki.

That is some messed up sh*te...

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
« Reply #6282 on: October 07, 2011, 05:27:23 pm »
^ It's a Japanese Movie By the way O.O
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Offline iluvme

• SF Farseer
« Reply #6283 on: October 07, 2011, 05:29:34 pm »
See? I didn't make fun of them!! Even you admitted it!! HAHA!! I am awesome!! ::) :P

Couldn't be bothered to read everything about the Amish.. But I did get the gist of it..

I DIDN'T :P Its just that you seem to be suffering from short term memory loss... ::)
~Damon Salvatore~

Offline Locke Lamora

• SF Master
« Reply #6284 on: October 07, 2011, 05:36:54 pm »
I DIDN'T :P Its just that you seem to be suffering from short term memory loss... ::)

How would I be insulting them if I was praising their methods to all and sundry? You are, in my humble opinion, suffering from the malady you accuse me of, ma' lady! ::) :P