Author Topic: INDIA!!! People... All around the world, what do u feel about our country??  (Read 36388 times)

Offline girl_92

• SF Geek
No.. dont delete him astar.. I want him to reply. I wanna see what he has to say... not that he should have anthing to say. But yeah... he deserves more than this thumping ..
hehe true dont delete him
some people sleep to dream while othrs wakeup to follow dem im the second type how abt u

Offline girl_92

• SF Geek
well, you asked for our opinions so I'll honestly tell you mine without any lying
your country suck, and all of the indians suck and are so retarded and are found in every single god damned country in the whole world!
You must control your population a little, the world doesn't need anymore of you people -.-

ok MelIsaac! WE r growing fast! What r u gonna do about it? nothing cause u can't. so please keep quiet if u have nothing intelligent to say.
Blah, blah, blah, blah........
why dont u get it he is jealous
some people sleep to dream while othrs wakeup to follow dem im the second type how abt u

Offline VR

Where is MelIsaac from???????!!!!!1

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
lool.. okay guyz,.. looks like we scared him away... call me if any1 even THINKS of picking on you again  ;)  and I'll show em who they really are :P
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Offline girl_92

• SF Geek
ya he ran away i think we were able to get many supporters ppl u rock

Offline godfather93

• SF Senior Citizen
  • Tomorrow is a day that changes everyday
just though i'll share something with everyone

FACTS TO MAKE EVERY Indian PROUD

Q. Who is the GM of Hewlett Packard (hp) ?
A. Rajiv Gupta

Q. Who is the creator of Pentium chip (needs no introduction as 90% of the today's computers run on it)?
A. Vinod Dahm

Q. Who is the third richest man on the world?
A. According to the latest report on Fortune Magazine, it is Azim Premji, who is the CEO of Wipro Industries. The Sultan of Brunei is at 6 th position now.

Q. Who is the founder and creator of Hotmail (Hotmail is world's No.1 web based email program)?
A. Sabeer Bhatia

Q. Who is the president of AT & T-Bell Labs (AT & T-Bell Labs is the creator of program languages such as C, C++, Unix to name a few)?
A. Arun Netravalli

Q. Who are the Chief Executives of CitiBank, Mckensey & Stanchart?
A. Victor Menezes, Rajat Gupta, and Rana Talwar.

Q. We Indians are the wealthiest among all ethnic groups in America , even faring better than the whites and the natives.
There are 3.22 millions of Indians in USA (1.5% of population). YET,
38% of doctors in USA are Indians.
12% scientists in USA are Indians.
36% of NASA scientists are Indians.
34% of Microsoft employees are Indians.
28% of IBM employees are Indians.
17% of INTEL scientists are Indians.
13% of XEROX employees are! Indians.

Some of the following facts may be known to you. These facts were recently published in a German magazine, which deals with WORLD HISTORY FACTS ABOUT INDIA .
1. India never invaded any country in her last 1000 years of history.
2. India invented the Number system. Zero was invented by Aryabhatta.
3. The world's first University was established in Takshila in 700BC. More than 10,500 students from all over the world studied more than 60 subjects. The University of Nalanda built in the 4 th century BC was one of the greatest achievements of ancient India in the field of education.
4. According to the Forbes magazine, Sanskrit is the most suitable language for computer software.
5. Ayurveda is the earliest school of medicine known to humans.
6. Although western media portray modern images of India as poverty striken and underdeveloped through political corruption, India was once the richest empire on earth.
7. The art of navigation was born in the river Sindh 5000 years ago. The very word 'Navigation' is derived from the Sanskrit word NAVGATIH.
8. The value of pi was first calculated by Budhayana, and he explained the concept of what is now k! nown as the Pythagorean Theorem. British scholars have last year (1999) officially published that Budhayan's works dates to the 6 th Century which is long before the European mathematicians.
9. Algebra, trigonometry and calculus came from India . Quadratic equations were by Sridharacharya in the 11 th Century; the largest numbers the Greeks and the Romans used were 106 whereas Indians used numbers as big as 10 53.
10. According to the Gemmological Institute of America, up until 1896, India was the only source of diamonds to the world.
11. USA based IEEE has proved what has been a century-old suspicion amongst academics that the pioneer of wireless communication was Professor Jagdeesh Bose and not Marconi.
12. The earliest reservoir and dam for irrigation was built in Saurashtra.
13. Chess was invented in India .
14. Sushruta is the father of surgery. 2600 years ago he and health scientists of his time conducted surgeries like cesareans, cataract, fractures and urinary stones. Usage of anaesthesia was well known in ancient India .
15. When many cultures in the world were only nomadic forest dwellers over 5000 years ago, Indians established Harappan culture in Sindhu Valley ( Indus Valley Civilisation).
16. The place value system, the decimal system was developed in India in 100 BC.

Quotes about India

We owe a lot to the Indians, who taught us how to count, without which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made.
Albert Einstein.

ALL OF THE ABOVE IS JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG, THE LIST COULD BE ENDLESS.
BUT, if we don't see even a glimpse of that great India in the India that we see today, it clearly means that we are not working up to our potential; and that if we do, we could once again be an evershining and inspiring country setting a bright path for rest of the world to follow.
I hope you enjoyed it and work towards the welfare of INDIA .

nid404

INDIA IS BOUND TO WIN SUPPORT :)

And my friend godfather U SIMPLY ROCK!!!!

Offline indian

8)u rok godfather93!!! nyways Thanks 4 the info ;D..........

ppl.....try addin more facts

Offline godfather93

• SF Senior Citizen
THANKS!!! ALL OF U OUT THERE ROCK TOO!!! ;D

Offline girl_92

• SF Geek
u rock man

Offline godfather93

• SF Senior Citizen
GOT another thing for everyone!! even more interesting

Offline indian

godfather 93 eventhough i diddn't read the entire thing it is nice and worthy!!

nid404

GOT another thing for everyone!! even more interesting

way to go jawaan!!!

thanx for the ppt.

Offline girl_92

• SF Geek
amazin yaar whr do u get all this or did u make it urself

Offline godfather93

• SF Senior Citizen
i got this from someone else. It is so true and i myself didn't know that india was so powerful.