Author Topic: INDIA!!! People... All around the world, what do u feel about our country??  (Read 41615 times)

Offline girl_92

• SF Geek
ME a PAKISTANI....
Well, i will say this in a respectable way...mmm
India has lots of potential
and if seen through eye of development graph its gone really up

but still some matters r yet to be noted
1, Racism
2, Corruption
3, Attitude towards neighbouring countries
4, bathing with urine of cows (HINDUS)
4, etc

No ofence
I know Pakistan has got loads of probs too
n now my reps gonna fall like landslide
already it has since I created a topic Who's is kashmir....
so a humble request don't -rep and don't start hating me  :D :)
i totally agree wid first three points but dear i think its high time u guyz realize tht india  doesnt have only hindus so u cannot generalize their ideas
india is a country whr indians live  i hope its clear now n dont wrry no one is goin to -rep u
some people sleep to dream while othrs wakeup to follow dem im the second type how abt u

nid404

ME a PAKISTANI....

1, Racism
2, Corruption
4, etc

No ofence

I will respond to all ur points
1. Racism is everywhere. India is not an exception.
2. Corruption everywhere. again india is not an exception
3. What are u trying to say?? I know how much ppl in neighbouring countries talk bad about India.
4. What has this got to do with you. People want to have a bath with it..what is ur problem. Do we say anything when muslims ask girls to wear a hijab, or when ull slaughter goats in public during eid. Hinduism is a different faith..so u can't expect it to be like urs.
5. please define ur etc.

lol..did u just -rep me..my hard earned reps for the help i provide

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
LLOLL!!!

the biggest thing you got is your mouth!!!!!!! ::) ::)

nd it seems ur an indian too....... british *indian*??

nd im already sorted out......2legs,2arms,2ears,1nose etcetc........God did dat a looooongg tym ago!! ;D ;D ;D

Nopes, Im not indian... I used to be in PISJ helooooo..... ::)
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Offline Locke Lamora

• SF Master
LLOLL!!!

nd im already sorted out......2legs,2arms,2ears,1nose etcetc........God did dat a looooongg tym ago!! ;D ;D ;D

hi!;)

Offline MistahNobodeh

• SF Geek
  • Mysterious.....and.....DARK
LLOLL!!!

Me too I am in PISJ too ;D ;D

Speak ur Mind but not ur Heart. Speak but the Truth but not the Secrets. Speak u Must but not when u Needn’t. And lastly Ponder over my words but don’t take them Seriously(although they are)………..

Offline thukon

• SF Citizen
  • Blah
ME a PAKISTANI....

1, Racism
2, Corruption
4, etc

No ofence
1. Like nid said, racism is everywhere
2. Like nid said... whatever.
3. Pakistan and India are competitive in a friendly way, if thats the scenario you were think about. We fight over cricket.
4. Man, even if im not hindu, why does it matter if they bathe in cows urine? Besides, lots of muslims hijack planes and then accidentally crash the plane killing everyone. I could say that as a bad point about Pakistan.
4. You put 4 twice.

Offline indian

ppl.....india has got many drawbacks startin form the begining like for example as mentoned bathin in cows urine .......these age old beliefs has affected quite certain parts of India..........BUT listen everyone in this 21st century even if you conduct a survey you'll find that the people have left all those beliefs only a slight percentage maybe left takin in account the whole of India......... so stop condemning each other based on beliefs.........let us talk about the other things..........like the recent developments in INDIA........

nid404

ppl.....india has got many drawbacks startin form the begining like for example as mentoned bathin in cows urine .......these age old beliefs has affected quite certain parts of India..........BUT listen everyone in this 21st century even if you conduct a survey you'll find that the people have left all those beliefs only a slight percentage maybe left takin in account the whole of India......... so stop condemning each other based on beliefs.........let us talk about the other things..........like the recent developments in INDIA........

bathing in cows is not a drawback. If this is then so is the wearing of niqab and slaughtering of goats. I don't quite agree with you on that point. But ur right India has developed a lot in these years.

Offline sweet_girl4903

Re: INDIA!!! People... All around the world, what do u feel about our country??
« Reply #128 on: September 07, 2009, 04:07:29 pm »
Im not indian but mauritian  ;D but my roots are there.. my great great grandfathers were from there :P si there is a connection lol

Offline slvri

• SF Master
« Reply #129 on: September 07, 2009, 04:24:42 pm »
well im pakistani not indian but my grandparents lived in the hindu part of india as muslims for a long time.....neva been to india though........i actually might come this year :D
i hate A level...........

Offline Ghost Of Highbury

• O_o_O lala!
  • SF Farseer
  • Namaskaram!
« Reply #130 on: September 07, 2009, 05:07:54 pm »

bathing in cows is not a drawback. If this is then so is the wearing of niqab and slaughtering of goats. I don't quite agree with you on that point. But ur right India has developed a lot in these years.

i totally agree./..

what is your problem if the HINDUS are bathing with cow urine...they find it holy....atleast they arent forcing u too follow them...
how are you getting affected huh?...

divine intervention!

Offline Diablo

• SF Citizen
« Reply #131 on: September 07, 2009, 05:46:53 pm »
There are a lot of Indians in Bahrain, and I really hate how they get treated even though I'm Arab-American. I hope that rich arabs in the Gulf understand what humanity is about, someday.

India is a huge country full of smart pupils and scientists, and is one of the only countries that has landed on the Moon. That's what I believe.

Nid, beliefs will never become a draw back nor is bathing with cow urine.

Wearing the niqab or hijab is not a draw back either, it's apart of Islam. And the niqab isn't forced to be worn :S. Goats aren't slaughtered during Eid, they don't stab it to kill it nor smack it either, they cut it from the head right away so it doesn't feel the pain. Animal slaughtering is mostly done in Korea.

For those who make fun of Hinduism, if your Muslim then you should recall this from the Quran:

"For you is your, religion, and for me is my religion." Stop discriminating others' beliefs, seriously.

I have a lot of friends from different religions.. I know Jews, Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, Muslims and Atheists and I treat them all equally and they do too.

India is getting up there....
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 05:53:41 pm by El Diablo »

Offline Diablo

• SF Citizen
« Reply #132 on: September 07, 2009, 06:00:27 pm »
ME a PAKISTANI....

1, Racism
2, Corruption
4, etc

No ofence
1. Like nid said, racism is everywhere
2. Like nid said... whatever.
3. Pakistan and India are competitive in a friendly way, if thats the scenario you were think about. We fight over cricket.
4. Man, even if im not hindu, why does it matter if they bathe in cows urine? Besides, lots of muslims hijack planes and then accidentally crash the plane killing everyone. I could say that as a bad point about Pakistan.
5. You put 4 twice.
4) Terrorists. The religion isn't telling them to kill one-another, the Islamic religion is actually very peaceful. They're using the religion as a scape-goat to carry out these acts and justify them.

nid404

« Reply #133 on: September 07, 2009, 06:01:10 pm »
There are a lot of Indians in Bahrain, and I really hate how they get treated even though I'm Arab-American. I hope that rich arabs in the Gulf understand what humanity is about, someday.

India is a huge country full of smart pupils and scientists, and is one of the only countries that has landed on the Moon. That's what I believe.

Wearing the niqab or hijab is not a draw back either, it's apart of Islam. And the niqab isn't forced to be worn :S. Goats aren't slaughtered during Eid, they don't stab it to kill it nor smack it either, they cut it from the head right away so it doesn't feel the pain. Animal slaughtering is mostly done in Korea.

For those who make fun of Hinduism, if your Muslim then you should recall this from the Quran:

"For you is your, religion, and for me is my religion." Stop discriminating others' beliefs, seriously.

I have a lot of friends from different religions.. I know Jews, Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, Muslims and Atheists and I treat them all equally and they do too.

I didn't mean to offend your customs or beliefs....i only tried to make a point...that if the cow is worshipped here and this is considered unethical then so should other customs such as wearing a niqab....i didn't literally mean it u know
Anyways thanx for this post...i appreciate it

Offline Diablo

• SF Citizen
« Reply #134 on: September 07, 2009, 06:03:54 pm »

I didn't mean to offend your customs or beliefs....i only tried to make a point...that if the cow is worshipped here and this is considered unethical then so should other customs such as wearing a niqab....i didn't literally mean it u know
Anyways thanx for this post...i appreciate it

I didn't take it that way :P. I understand that you were trying to make a point.