Author Topic: Change in policies.  (Read 7842 times)

Offline hdbkiwi

• SF Geek
Re: Change in policies.
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2009, 11:14:09 am »
i say we bomb this site, my brother work in the international site Security, i can say this is a threat and he will bloc hows tht !!!

i go with allah not with u insentegrates

loooooool??
Excuse me... have you seen my sanity... I think I lost it. ;)

Offline Priceless

• SF Master
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2009, 11:16:25 am »
huh :o.....guyz if u dnt like da site den leave it...nobodyz forcing u 2 cum here......let da others help n benefit each other
Don't say "God I have tooo many problems" but say "Problems I have God!"   Gud Luck 2 all 4 xams. Hope v all du well.....fingers crossed LOL

Offline hdbkiwi

• SF Geek
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2009, 11:20:22 am »
huh :o.....guyz if u dnt like da site den leave it...nobodyz forcing u 2 cum here......let da others help n benefit each other
well said-+rep mate-(congrats also on ur 300th post :P )

Offline MR.BooMBastiC

• SF Farseer
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2009, 11:24:48 am »
guyz.........

the problem is if u take benefit of da time differences!!!!!!!!

many can benefit except U!!!  so the others will do well and the thresholds overall will be higher culminating into less a* for others as well as u!!

so please follow da RULES!!!!! even though they maybe harsh........

but please dont violate them...........or u could get banned as many users got!!!!

i am not joking........  :-\ :)

so follow da rules and keep benefiting 4rm da site!!!  ;)

Offline Priceless

• SF Master
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2009, 11:30:05 am »
well said-+rep mate-(congrats also on ur 300th post :P )

thnkz m8.....lol didnt evn notice :D....haha......+rep 2 u 2... ;)

n mr.bombastic letz just leave it....sum ppl just dnt understnd sumtymes.....rely no use arguing :)

so hw r ur guyz prep's goin 4 da mcqs? ;)
Don't say "God I have tooo many problems" but say "Problems I have God!"   Gud Luck 2 all 4 xams. Hope v all du well.....fingers crossed LOL

Offline abdul

« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2009, 11:32:33 am »
brothers and sisters,

i do not see why i cannot help you do better, i am confident of my papers and do not mind if u do well. i will be happy if i have helped u do well. for example i am planning to write ddown all my answers on the calculator for tomoro's MCQ paper and then put them up here later for everyone. they can see the answers, memorise them if thier brain capacity allows them to and do well.

And i do not recall and IGCSE rule stating that doing this is a crime, if IGCSE wanted they could ensure that the timings of the papers are suitable for everyone and everyone does it at the same time. i am on the first perople to do IGCSe and i do it extremely early in the morning, at 6 am, which is quite insane.

I do not see why my views are being demeaned and peoples sentiments are being hurt. the tone which i infer is that of hared and anger towards my comments. u do not have to comment if you wish to demean me.

Yours fathfully,
Abdul

Offline Priceless

• SF Master
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2009, 11:37:35 am »
Hw abt this brother abdul.....only help da ones who want ur help.....i find knowing da answers a form of cheating....as wat im goin 2 giv is den not classified as an xam if i no da ans alredy......

anyone who wants da answers 4rm his dear bro, abdul....plz pm abdul.....he ll help u.....thnku!

Offline sweetsh

• Retired Adminstrator
  • SF V.I.P
  • *Freedom
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2009, 11:39:50 am »
How can an exam be held at night on a side and in the morning of another side?

Offline Priceless

• SF Master
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2009, 11:41:56 am »
lol...ya?

Offline beanii

• u lift my feet off the ground...u make me crazier
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2009, 11:42:30 am »
How can an exam be held at night on a side and in the morning of another side?
i was thinking the same thing!

Offline hdbkiwi

• SF Geek
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2009, 11:42:57 am »
brothers and sisters,

i do not see why i cannot help you do better, i am confident of my papers and do not mind if u do well. i will be happy if i have helped u do well. for example i am planning to write ddown all my answers on the calculator for tomoro's MCQ paper and then put them up here later for everyone. they can see the answers, memorise them if thier brain capacity allows them to and do well.

And i do not recall and IGCSE rule stating that doing this is a crime, if IGCSE wanted they could ensure that the timings of the papers are suitable for everyone and everyone does it at the same time. i am on the first perople to do IGCSe and i do it extremely early in the morning, at 6 am, which is quite insane.

I do not see why my views are being demeaned and peoples sentiments are being hurt. the tone which i infer is that of hared and anger towards my comments. u do not have to comment if you wish to demean me.

Yours fathfully,
Abdul

Abdul-I realise that for you the only place that exists is where you live, but there are people that live in places like Australia and The Sandwich Islands that also take these exams-if you have it at 8 AM in the morning, they'd have to get up at like 2 in the morning-which would be highly unfair.

What you said about putting the answers on the calculator is downright cheating, especially since you plan to publish them on this site.

Offline Priceless

• SF Master
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2009, 11:45:22 am »
exactly...i completely agree hdbkiwi......dear bro abdul can u plz xplain da definition of cheating in ur dictionary n hw it differs 4rm da definition of helping in ur dic.?

Offline hdbkiwi

• SF Geek
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2009, 11:47:35 am »
exactly...i completely agree hdbkiwi......dear bro abdul can u plz xplain da definition of cheating in ur dictionary n hw it differs 4rm da definition of helping in ur dic.?
haha good one-thank you  :)

Freaked12

« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2009, 12:12:02 pm »
Hey leave God out of this.. >:(

Offline MR.BooMBastiC

• SF Farseer
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2009, 12:15:06 pm »
OK PEOPLE PLZ..STOP DA ARGUEMENT NOW!!!!!!!!

THE BOTTOM LINE IS: do watever u want........BUT OUTSIDE THIS FORUM!!

THANK U 4 UR CO-OPERATION.