Author Topic: Errrr.. Regarding Banning of Loco93  (Read 8792 times)

Offline past-papers

• Global Moderator
  • SF Geek
  • Assassin
Re: Errrr.. Regarding Banning of Loco93
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2009, 05:00:34 pm »
Can we stop harassing and threatening each other please.

The rules are clear.

No discussion of Edexcel/CIE exams before a 24 hour delay.
No offensive material/posting towards other members (be it staff or not)

Loco93 broke both these rules more than once, and also caused a nuisance in the IGCSE Forum which was reported more than once.

-_-

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2009, 05:02:31 pm »
i am going to do soo much to you trust me, you JUST DONT KNOW WHO I AM AND WHAT I CAN DO RIGHT FROM WHERE I AM!! :@

And i made a new account because the other one was deleted and not banned because its similar to Astar's so i had to make a new one!! and i came to help people, not like you! so i think you should see how Lifeless YOU are before talking about other people, and no one wants you to be like me, and it because u just cant hun!! so i guess u should stop ur hobby of ANNOYING  people.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 05:04:02 pm by past-papers »

Offline past-papers

• Global Moderator
  • SF Geek
  • Assassin
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2009, 05:02:44 pm »
Ummm.. Id like to know.. why you banned Loco93 .. because apparently.. i dont think she did anything offensive??? or did you find it offensive? because if you did.. wow .. u are indeed .. lifeless?
Finding something offensive is a subjective matter. It is not of my concern whether anyone was offended or not, however the aggressive nature of the posts were liable to causing offence to members of SF as well as the staff. That is why the topic was removed.

fine thn
b as fair and unban her ...

I will consult other staff members.

We may reduce the ban from 'indefinitely banned' to a shorter time period such as 7 days.

Offline crypsAnity

• SF Citizen
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2009, 05:05:18 pm »
Okayyyy .. I dont know what wrong with yall.. but I clearly remember her first topic.. she wasnt discussing the paper .. if i had it saved coulda put it down.. she was just stating the fact that there was something wrong with the question and peopel need to report it to cie.. and if this sint the place to discuss which else is it?.. and as far as i can remember she made her very best so tht ppl didnt discuss.. you could have indeed deleted the posts of the few people who did not listen to her.. but keep her thread as in whole.. but yall still deleted it.. making no sense or whatsoever.. besides her "agressive" attitude towards you was made after her first post was deleted.. that was simply a very natural comeback for anyone.. now think for a sec.. is it even justified? thats my point.. n id appreciate it very much if u clear it ..
There is simply more to life than being cool .. =]

Offline sweetsh

• Retired Adminstrator
  • SF V.I.P
  • *Freedom
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2009, 05:11:14 pm »
Thank you past-papers for making this clear..Although i'm not the one who banned her it was the right dicission made by us

Offline crypsAnity

• SF Citizen
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2009, 05:14:01 pm »
ummm.. excuse me . but can anyone like READ what i wrote and reply to it?

thank you ..

Offline past-papers

• Global Moderator
  • SF Geek
  • Assassin
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2009, 05:15:17 pm »
Okayyyy .. I dont know what wrong with yall.. but I clearly remember her first topic.. she wasnt discussing the paper .. if i had it saved coulda put it down.. she was just stating the fact that there was something wrong with the question and peopel need to report it to cie.. and if this sint the place to discuss which else is it?.. and as far as i can remember she made her very best so tht ppl didnt discuss.. you could have indeed deleted the posts of the few people who did not listen to her.. but keep her thread as in whole.. but yall still deleted it.. making no sense or whatsoever.. besides her "agressive" attitude towards you was made after her first post was deleted.. that was simply a very natural comeback for anyone.. now think for a sec.. is it even justified? thats my point.. n id appreciate it very much if u clear it ..
The thread has not been deleted. It is in a Recycle Bin to come out after the 24hr delay.

Only the abusive thread was deleted.

Offline IG DUDE

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2009, 05:15:56 pm »

thank you ..
I AGREE WID U 100%
She ddnt do anything until they deleted her first topic

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2009, 05:16:15 pm »
hey Rakan this got nuthing to do with u so keep out of it she just gave an example
we talking about Loco over here, and she did her best to keep her post within the limits
Nothing is worse than being surrounded by people and yet you still feel lonely

Offline crypsAnity

• SF Citizen
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2009, 05:17:05 pm »
ahhhh thanks omer.. atleast we have someone thinking RATIONAL here!

Offline sweetsh

• Retired Adminstrator
  • SF V.I.P
  • *Freedom
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2009, 05:18:09 pm »
Another thing, "rekomeko", "astarmathsandchemistry","Devil 93" whatever is his username..wasn't banned because of the name. He was banned after taking the opinions of ALL the moderators and the main adminstrators and I think we all know well why.

Offline reishamix

• SF Geek
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2009, 05:18:19 pm »

thank you ..
I AGREE WID U 100%
She ddnt do anything until they deleted her first topic

=D

Offline reishamix

• SF Geek
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2009, 05:19:30 pm »
Another thing, "rekomeko", "astarmathsandchemistry","Devil 93" whatever is his username..wasn't banned because of the name. He was banned after taking the opinions of ALL the moderators and the main adminstrators and I think we all know well why.

i knw tht ... wth?
ur not really tlkin abt the stuff here sweetsh ..

Offline sweetsh

• Retired Adminstrator
  • SF V.I.P
  • *Freedom
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2009, 05:21:31 pm »
I wrote this for everyone to know, because he said the wrong reason

Offline past-papers

• Global Moderator
  • SF Geek
  • Assassin
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2009, 05:21:44 pm »
It doesn't matter if you try to keep your post within the limits or not.

One thing leads to another: Saying I dropped my pencil could lead to saying I dropped my pencil when I was trying to draw the graph in Q5 etc...

Loco93 discussed a particular question which would have helped someone who may not have taken the paper yet. This is, in essence, cheating. And there is no place for it on SF. The thread has not been deleted and will be returned to the IGCSE Forum tomorrow.

And once you take into consideration that we will not discriminate against or for anyone, that thread had to be locked and temporarily binned. Nor is there any reason to retaliate against staff members as she did.

I will accept any apologies for your behaviour over this (you can also apologise on her behalf), and may reduce her ban to 4 days.

This is if and only if you stop harassing other members too. Leave people be if they ask for it. This includes Devil93 and any other member/staff personnel.