Author Topic: HELP NEEDED!!! for A2 Phy.  (Read 6618 times)

Offline eye-candy

• SF Immigrant
Re: HELP NEEDED!!! for A2 Phy.
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2009, 11:38:37 am »
1 more Loser..... :o

@dark

firstly, its so not fair,
sum ppl hav 2 wrk dere asses off to get an A or B....and sum ppl just go and write answers dey alredy knw and get an A or B.
this is not smartness, its just pure pathetic. :)
i mean whu wants an A dat dey dont deserve? it wont evn mean nething......mayb to the wrld it wil...but surely not 2 u....
so.....Thx but No Thx......i dont want 'HELP'
and yes i ll keep faith in God and hopefully hav an awsum exm 2 :)

and its not just dat cord wants da ques beforehand.....the fact dat ppl think wat dey r goin is correct is wat irks me...

neway...hopefully u hav an awsum exam 2..:)

Offline Cordpython

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2009, 12:01:51 pm »
1 more Loser.....

@dark

firstly, its so not fair,
sum ppl hav 2 wrk dere asses off to get an A or B....and sum ppl just go and write answers dey alredy knw and get an A or B.
this is not smartness, its just pure pathetic.
i mean whu wants an A dat dey dont deserve? it wont evn mean nething......mayb to the wrld it wil...but surely not 2 u....
so.....Thx but No Thx......i dont want 'HELP'
and yes i ll keep faith in God and hopefully hav an awsum exm 2

and its not just dat cord wants da ques beforehand.....the fact dat ppl think wat dey r goin is correct is wat irks me...

neway...hopefully u hav an awsum exam 2..

Listen dumbass, what I'am doing is being resourceful. My request for the leak is not compromising my preparation.

Many students get A's from studying hard?

Why don't you define studying hard, bucko?

Judging by the way you type, you are a clueless idiot who should simply just shoot himself.

wil u den plz do me da favour of explaining as to how students end up wid A's ? do all of dem cheat ?

I have a cousin who has 9 straight A's and he is from Karachi grammer college. He took tuitions for all subjects and his tuition teacher told me that he took these tuitions for six god damn years straight.

Then there are students who have parents that are much well aware of the CIE system then others specially those taking profession as teachers or holding higher degrees in their respective subjects.

Then there are those gifted with the ability to do their subjects. Nerd types typically. I have many nerdy friends and I took their advice by joining the tuition they take and you know what happened then?

I got a bottomline C-grade.

Maybe if you can get your head out of your A** and look at the world from every angle you may understand why people go these things. Does it occur to you why all European countries are far more technologically advanced then all Asian countries? Does it occur to you why the world sits silently as Israel massacres the thousands of palestinians?

I certainly don't think being all honest and innocent in a world like this leads to success. I'am certainly dynamic and hard working by the way, just like the majority of students in this forum. The resources just ensure that I get a fair grade for my efforts.

i mean whu wants an A dat dey dont deserve? it wont evn mean nething......

You don't deserve to live. Please do the world a favor and shoot yourself. You are taking up oxygen that can be better used for those that strive to make it through.

Oh and for your information, I have finished all the latest past papers and studied the damn thing from many books. I still don't feel confident and so I'am being resourceful to ensure my efforts payoff. 

« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 12:07:04 pm by Cordpython »

Offline pinkgurl

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2009, 12:47:42 pm »
can sumone not tel wat questions are cumin... jst tell us wat to study specifically... u noe.... n diz z not cheatn its sum way getin a bea grade than a U!!!! so plz help

:-[ :'( ???

Offline eye-candy

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2009, 01:26:48 pm »
before shooting myself i wud shoot u.

the wrld really doesnt need losers like u..

Listen dumbass, what I'am doing is being resourceful. My request for the leak is not compromising my preparation.
I still don't feel confident and so I'am being resourceful to ensure my efforts payoff.

stop using the word resourceful....it gets on my nerve......the correct wrd wud be 'Cheating' :)

Judging by the way you type, you are a clueless idiot who should simply just shoot himself.

Usually its not da Way sum1 types dat matters but What sum1 types that matters
I dont think a clueless idiot like u will understand

I have a cousin who has 9 straight A's and he is from Karachi grammer college. He took tuitions for all subjects and his tuition teacher told me that he took these tuitions for six god damn years straight.

your cousin took 6 years to complete his alevels?? :O
now wen will he go to uni?lol
for all u knw he mite be married wid kids :P

Then there are students who have parents that are much well aware of the CIE system then others specially those taking profession as teachers or holding higher degrees in their respective subjects.

it is You whu has to guv da exam, and it is You whu has to be aware of the Cie system. wat role parents hav in this matter i hav no idea.. ???

Maybe if you can get your head out of your A** and look at the world from every angle you may understand why people go these things. Does it occur to you why all European countries are far more technologically advanced then all Asian countries? Does it occur to you why the world sits silently as Israel massacres the thousands of palestinians?

i agn hav no idea as to wat this has to wid cheating...... ???
do like type just for da sake of typing?lol

Then there are those gifted with the ability to do their subjects. Nerd types typically. I have many nerdy friends and I took their advice by joining the tuition they take and you know what happened then?

first u say dat dey are gifted wid da ability to do their subjects.....den u say dey r takin tuitions....y wud a gifted student take tuitions? ???

neway dere are many students whu get evn worse den C's after tuitions.....doesnt mean dey resort to Cheating..

u hav certainly studied more den me.....i m sure u will do well and end up wid gud grades....:)
but if as u say u r not confident and want to be 'resourceful', den do so....but do me a favour and dont go about announcing it....or saying dat this is wat is correct.....it really affects the confidence of ppl for whum da definition of smart is slightly different and whu want to giv da exam like it shud be given.

Hope u get yur Resources soon....so dat u can stop Spamming on this site
but do u knw wat u need more den yur Resources??
u need to get a Life :)

neway.....
bubyeee Take care

PS. dont expect me to reply to yur blabbering agn..:)

Offline Cordpython

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2009, 02:04:42 pm »
before shooting myself i wud shoot u.

the wrld really doesnt need losers like u..

I hope you still shoot yourself. The world can then celebrate as there is one less dipshit to worry about.

Or better yet hang yourself with an extension cord. For the duration you live through, you can think of how pointless your life really was. Please do leave a suicide note in the general section of this forum so we can all enjoy it.

As for the rest of your nonsense. Well I'll leave it to someone else to put some sense into your rather obnoxious thick skull.

u need to get a Life

Irony-meter explodes.

Offline eye-candy

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2009, 02:55:00 pm »
Please do leave a suicide note in the general section of this forum so we can all enjoy it.

u forgot dat u r gettin shot before i die :)
so sorry 2 say but ull be unable to enjoy any note i post.

i wud like to say a lot more
but u see ... i hav an exam to give
.............widout the help of Resources

so u beg ppl for da leak........in da meantime ill study

Offline Cordpython

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2009, 03:03:56 pm »
u forgot dat u r gettin shot before i die
so sorry 2 say but ull be unable to enjoy any note i post.

i wud like to say a lot more
but u see ... i hav an exam to give
.............widout the help of Resources

so u beg ppl for da leak........in da meantime ill study

Why don't you shut your trap. You just wrote this a while back:

PS. dont expect me to reply to yur blabbering agn..

self contradictory, huh, you rambling roidraging he-she.

Offline eye-candy

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2009, 03:17:23 pm »
PS. dont expect me to reply to yur blabbering agn..

u loser.....dont u knw english??

i said dont Expect me 2 reply.....i dint say i Wont reply

Offline Cordpython

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2009, 03:30:30 pm »
u loser.....dont u knw english??

i said dont Expect me 2 reply.....i dint say i Wont reply

Mods. I demand that this fellow be banned on charges of flame-baiting. Since he won't shut up, you will have to force-shut his little zipper. 

I assure you that once he is banned, I run into a flame fight with anyone else.

Offline eye-candy

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2009, 04:17:48 pm »
lolzz

u really should die  ;)

firstly, i m a girl

secondly, studentforums doesnot support cheating, so its more likely dat u r da 1 whu is banned :)
i m sure no 1 will miss u :)

well, just stop replying to my posts if wanna end this....because i really gotta a study & unlike u.....i dont hav ne Resources

Offline saadkhan

« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2009, 04:36:50 pm »
i got some hints n predictions made by sum teachers bout phy A2...... any1 else havin any hints to match wid me???????????

Offline Cordpython

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2009, 04:44:19 pm »
i got some hints n predictions made by sum teachers bout phy A2...... any1 else havin any hints to match wid me??

Does the prediction say anything about Thermometers,Nuclear Fission, Fusion or anything application related to X-ray voxel system?

Offline killshoot

« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2009, 05:34:31 pm »
i got some hints n predictions made by sum teachers bout phy A2...... any1 else havin any hints to match wid me??

Does the prediction say anything about Thermometers,Nuclear Fission, Fusion or anything application related to X-ray voxel system?

can you give more specific information? please send it to zhaog_james@yahoo.cn

Offline Cordpython

« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2009, 06:29:05 pm »
I don't know what the predictions are. I'am just saying what I noticed.

Offline pinkgurl

« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2009, 06:33:35 pm »
so.. jus in case one of u guyzzz did do d paper... wat kinda questionzz did cum.. plzzzz do tell cuz i reli am weak at phy!!!
Plzzz.... ;)