Author Topic: JOKES AND Riddles!!  (Read 358283 times)

Offline I'm a mistake - legalize abortion!

• SF Farseer
Re: JOKES AND Riddles!!
« Reply #5400 on: July 09, 2010, 06:57:24 am »
Mr. Yellow - Violet.

Mr. Green - Yellow

Mr. Violet - Green
If you don't like my driving, then stay off the sidewalk

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #5401 on: July 09, 2010, 07:07:19 am »
Nice! +rep.

Offline I'm a mistake - legalize abortion!

• SF Farseer
« Reply #5402 on: July 09, 2010, 09:18:59 am »
If you don't like my driving, then stay off the sidewalk

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #5403 on: July 09, 2010, 01:07:27 pm »
After just a few years of marriage filled with constant arguments, a young man and his wife decided the only way to save their marriage was to try counseling. They had been at each other's throats for some time and felt that this was their last straw.

When they arrived at the counsellor's office, the counselor jumped right in and opened the floor for discussion. "What seems to be the problem?"

Immediately, the husband held his long face down without anything to say. In contrast, the wife began talking 90 miles an hour, describing all the wrongs within their marriage.

After 15 minutes of listening to the wife, the counselor went over to her, picked her up by her shoulders, kissed her passionately and sat her back down. Afterwards, the wife sat speechless.

The marriage counselor looked over at the husband, who stared in disbelief. The counselor said to the husband, "Your wife NEEDS that at least twice a week!"

The husband scratched his head and replied, "I can have her here on Tuesdays and Thursdays."

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #5404 on: July 09, 2010, 01:11:24 pm »
A man and a woman were married for 40 years. When they first got married the man said, "I am putting a box under the bed. You must promise never to look in it." In all their 40 years of marriage the woman never looked.

However on the afternoon of their 40th anniversary curiosity got the best of her and she lifted the lid and peeked inside. In the box were 3 empty beer bottles and $1954.25 in small bills. She closed the box and put it back under the bed. Now that she knew what was in the box, she was doubly curious as to why.

That evening they were out for a special dinner at their favorite restaurant. After dinner the woman could no longer contain her curiosity and she confessed, saying, "I am so sorry. For all these years I kept my promise and never looked. However today the temptation was too much and I gave in. But now I need to know why do you keep the bottles in the box?"

The man thought for a while and said, "I guess after all these wonderful years you deserve to know the truth: Whenever I was unfaithful to you I put an empty beer bottle in the box under the bed to remind myself not to do it again."

The woman was shocked, but said, "I am very disappointed and saddened, but I guess after all those years away from home on the road, temptation does happen. And I guess that 3 times is not that bad considering the years." They hugged and made their peace.

A little while later, the woman asked the man, "Why do you have all that money in the box?" To which the man answered, "Whenever the box filled with empties, I cashed them in."

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #5405 on: July 09, 2010, 01:17:47 pm »
APPLICATION TO DATE MY DAUGHTER

(REVOCABLE AT ANY TIME)

NOTE - This application will be Incomplete and rejected unless accompanied by a complete financial statement, job history, lineage, and current medical report from your doctor.

1. NAME:_____________________ DATE OF BIRTH: _______________

2. HEIGHT:___________ WEIGHT: ______IQ: ________GPA: ______

3. SOCIAL SECURITY #: ___________DRIVERS LICENSE #: _________

4. BOY SCOUT RANK:_______________________________________

5. HOME ADDRESS: ________________CITY: _________ ZIP ______

6. Do you have one MALE and one FEMALE parent? Yes____ No_______ If NO, explain: ________________________________________________

7. Number of years parents married: ___________

8. DO YOU OWN A VAN? ____ A TRUCK WITH OVERSIZED TIRES OR CAMPER SHELL? ____ WATERBED? _____ MOTORCYCLE? _____ TATOO? ____ COLOR ALTERED HAIR? ___ (IF YES TO ANY PART OF #8, DISCONTINUE APPLICATION AND LEAVE PREMISES IMMEDIATELY)

9. In 50 words or less, what does "Late" mean to you? _________________________________________________________

10. In 50 words or less, what does "DO NOT TOUCH MY DAUGHTER" mean to you? _________________________________________________________

11. In 50 words or less, what does "ABSTINENCE" mean to you? _________________________________________________________

12. What church do you attend? ________________ How often do you attend? ____/ week

13. When would be the best time to interview your father, mother, priest or pastor? ____________

14. Fill in the blanks: Please answer freely - all answers are confidential (That means I won't tell anyone - I promise):

A. If I were shot, the last place on my body I would want to be wounded is in the _____________

B. If I were beaten, the last bone I would want broken is my _____________

C. A women's place is in the __________________

D. The one thing I hope this application does not ask me about is ____________________

E. When I first meet a girl, the first thing I notice is _____________________ (NOTE: If the answer to "E" begins with a B, T, or A, discontinue and leave the premises immediately with your head hung low.)

15. What do you want to be IF you grow up? _________________________

16. Do you plan to attend a Catholic or Christian College? _________ Which one? ____________

I SWEAR THAT ALL INFORMATION SUPPLIED ABOVE IS TRUE AND CORRECT TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE UNDER PENALTY OF DEATH, DISMEMBERMENT, NATIVE AMERICAN ANT TORTURE, CRUCIFIXION, ELECTROCUTION, CHINESE WATER TORTURE, AND RED HOT POKERS.

_____________________ Signature (That means sign your name)

Thank you for your interest. Please allow four to six years for processing. You will be contacted in writing if you are approved. Please do not try to call or write (this action will void this application). If your application is rejected you will be notified by two angels wearing red suits and carrying pitch forks. (You might want to start praying now).

Offline DrEvil

• The Gifted One!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Love all, trust a few!
« Reply #5406 on: July 09, 2010, 01:19:50 pm »
Nice ones Stylish...  :D :D :D

Application was hilarious... HAHAHAHA!  :D :D

“When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.”

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #5407 on: July 09, 2010, 01:24:19 pm »
Haha, Thanks! :D

Offline Heart Hacker

• SF Addict !!! =D
  • SF Master
  • oh no!!
« Reply #5408 on: July 09, 2010, 01:58:34 pm »
really awesome application   ;D
Hope for the Best .....Expect the Worst ;)

Thank Allah for everything :)

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
« Reply #5409 on: July 09, 2010, 03:37:50 pm »
haha lol :D
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Monica

« Reply #5410 on: July 09, 2010, 04:11:29 pm »
LOOOOOOL @ the application one! haha.

+rep Stylish for the jokes and riddles. =]

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #5411 on: July 09, 2010, 04:16:21 pm »
Thanks for the +rep Shoshou!!! :D

Thanks Golden girl! :D

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
« Reply #5412 on: July 09, 2010, 04:18:06 pm »
np :)
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

nid404

« Reply #5413 on: July 09, 2010, 04:32:39 pm »
Hahahahaha!

I can imagine :P  :D :D :D

Good one stylish!

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #5414 on: July 09, 2010, 05:07:37 pm »