Author Topic: ACT preparation  (Read 11436 times)

Offline Learner125

ACT preparation
« on: December 27, 2015, 06:16:53 pm »
Hi everyone.

Offline Donaldbom

• DonaldbomAG
Beatiful black girls .
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2019, 03:30:52 pm »
I looked down at her sitting on the love seat before me. "I'm sorry. Would you care for some attention?""OK, let's...Oh, look!" Anne pointed out the front window. A flashlight was moving down the driveway across the street. "They're coming."Kent said, "You sound like Ah-nold."He looked at her with wide, desperate eyes. Did he? Was that why? Was he that weak?

She blushed again and lowered her eyes. "I...I do like girls sometimes and you're really beautiful!""Cassidy, I don't..." I began to say, but before I could finish I felt her soft fingers slowly closing over my thick c**k."Yes, baby!" I called out. "Oh, *censored* me!""Three." Anne blurted, giggling.

Offline EddieMep

• EddieMepHR
Amazing latinas fat !!!
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2019, 07:44:22 pm »
Cassidy looked at me questioningly, her big, blue eyes suspicious. "You're already online?" she asked. "You just came in a minute ago. What are you doing in there?""Sure, no problem," I replied. I really didn't mind her borrowing my condoms, I just wondered how she had known that I kept some in my bathroom. And although you could get to my bathroom from both the living room and my bedroom, the door from my bedroom to my bathroom had been open the night before. How had she gotten the condoms without waking me?Kelly was groaning now as he sucked on her, teasing her with his tongue and also lightly chewing on her. She gasped when she felt herself beginning to cum, humping her pussy up into his face as he sucked on her."You want to collect right now?" Cassidy asked, her questioning blue eyes searching mine.

Position Difficulty:  2/5 Pros: We are willing to bet that most of you looking at this sex position are thinking, ‘What is this and, more importantly, why?!’ At ...With everyone's sexual appetites sated for the moment, we finally settled down to eat before breakfast got too cold. Over pancakes, bacon, scrambled eggs and muffins we discussed plans for the day's activities. Whatever was decided upon, it surely would include more sex. We thought about just staying in and *censored* the rest of the day, but the girls decided that Kent and I needed to recharge, so we opted for morning shopping, followed by afternoon skiing."That'll work." She said, climbing out of the tub."Um, maybe a soda, Mr. Henderson," Kelly replied meekly, suddenly acting shy and nervous.