• Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
Re: hello
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2014, 12:54:15 pm »
Hey , Welcome :)

Nice to meet yo ;)
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Offline Punlobs

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2018, 07:37:49 am »
Hello, I'm new here.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • A Star Maths and Physics
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2018, 11:09:32 am »
Welcome. I'm the maths man. Here to answer any maths questions.
Nothing can save you now!

Offline AmberAlold

• AmberAloldGO
Crazy bigcock BBW !!!
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2019, 04:57:41 pm »
"Oh, yeah! It was great here, too." She giggled at that.Well a lot of what she did must be to suck c**k, because she was taking Doug well over half way down with each quick suck and the look on his face was a cross between surprise and ecstasy. I could hear Jenna noisily slurping on his c**k and when I saw how wet he was from her mouth; my hand strayed between my legs and began rubbing my clit through my thong.We reached the cabin, stamping the snow off our feet as Kent opened the door. We piled our gear just inside. "Who needs a drink?" Kent asked. "Something warm for me." My wife answered. Kent grabbed her; playfully molesting her "I got something warm for ya, Baby." He's an incorrigible flirt, and Anne always played right along with him. She hiked one of her long, lovely legs around his waist, and ground her pussy through her jeans against his hip. "Get a room, you two", was Janet's only comment as she headed to the kitchen area. She had mentioned fixing us a light meal upon our return. Anne disengaged from Kent to go help, and he followed to make good on the drinks. "I'll get the fire going while you do that." I announced.I frowned. "No. She was behind us just before we got onto the highway. Hey," I said nervously. "You don't think she was screwing with us, do you?"

Doug had worked as a personal trainer since just out of college and led by example. His shoulders were broad and his arms and chest were a testament to a lifetime of working out as was his still perfect thirty two waist. Slipping my arm around that waist, I sighed. "So, you really have no idea how to do this?""Cum for me!" Jenna called out. "*censored* me until you cum, cum all over me! Please!""Oh, John, your c**k is so gorgeous," she said, "and you're so horny. Are you going to masturbate when we get home?"Janet blushed slightly. "God, yes! Was that hot, or what?"

Offline EddieMep

• EddieMepHR
Hot latinas A** !!!
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2019, 04:09:17 pm »
"It's better than hanging out here anyway," John told her, winking.Slowly she slid her hands up her body until they were cupping her tits, her fingers automatically finding the hard nipples and rolling and pulling on them while she watched John stroke his c**k in front of her. When she would look up at him he would be staring at her, his mouth slack. She smiled at him, licking her lips slowly with her tongue.Still with her eyes closed, Cassidy reached up towards me with one hand. "Give me your hand," she ordered. "If you want, you can touch them."His c**k was pressing uncomfortably against the towel, he noticed, so he adjusted where the two sides of the towel met so it could stick out between them. He smiled at his cleverness. It pointed out, straight as an arrow, at the Thriae's A** in front of him.

Kent sank to his knees between Anne's legs. He glanced at first at Jan, then me, before lowering his face to nuzzle Anne's bald snatch. Jan and I watched them for a moment or two before she took my arm and pulled me down on the rug beside them. Janet lay back on the rug, wriggled a bit to get comfortable, and gracefully raised her knees upward, spreading them to me. I lay flat before her, my face close to her furry treat. I curled my arms under her thighs and ran my nose upward through her downy bush. Jan purred her approval. Anne was already moaning softly beside us as my tongue delved into Jan's warm pussy. I lazily licked around her wet lips a while before seeking out her clitoris with the tip of my tongue. I teased her at first; quick, sharp little licks that made her jump a bit. Jan soon tired of my game, and grasped my head firmly between her palms, forcefully holding my mouth against her pussy. My tongue now whipped rapidly back and forth across her clit. I was rewarded with a series of gasps that soon turned to deep, throaty moans. Anne was now fully into her cycle of orgasms. My wife is very, very multi-orgasmic, much to Kent's delight. Her loud cries filled the room, and her body writhed energetically on the white fur."Talk about it!" John exclaimed. "What do you mean?"Downstairs, Tiffany had returned from her shower. She put her bathrobe away and hesitated, debating whether she should just get dressed for bed since she had not planned to go out that night. Another possibility occurred to her: She was already nude; should she practice what she had just agreed to do for Buford? she wondered. She smiled mischievously: Why not? What could it hurt?I murmured "Mmm...hmmm." Over and over into Janet's flowing pussy, to let Anne know I was getting close. With an extended thrust, I released my semen into my wife's mouth, who greedily drank in down. While Anne sucked the remainder from my c**k, I brought Jan off with a combination of tongue and fingers. Though not as intense as her first orgasm, her spasms lasted several moments. Though I wasn't able to discern it at the time, Kent later assured me his come was flowing down his wife's throat at nearly the same instant.

Offline AmberAlold

• AmberAloldGO
Crazy european BBW !
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2019, 04:25:34 pm »
The four of us sat around and kept having a great time talking about everything under the sun including sex. As the discussion about sex became more prevalent, I noticed that Chris’ bulge in his shorts was as large as mine and we both seemed to be quite turned on by what was going on. Melissa all of a sudden opened her legs wide enough to give me a clear view of her barely covered pussy…. I thought I couldn’t get harder but I sure did. Almost as if it had been choreographed, Lynn was now mimicking Melissa and now was sitting spread eagle affording Chris a clear view of her pussy as well. The talk began to get racier and racier by the moment, as things got more and more heated, I noticed that there was an unusual distortion in the thin material barely covering Melissa’s love mound. I began to stare wondering what was the cause of that unusual bump in the material. Noticing that I was staring at her crotch, Melissa reached between her legs and quickly pulled her bikini bottom to the side giving me an unobstructed view of her pussy lips! SHE WAS PIERCED!"Even if you...."I considered her question a moment. "Yeah, pretty much.""Talk about it!" John exclaimed. "What do you mean?"

"Yes, baby!" I called out. "Oh, *censored* me!"Not wanting to blow my load in her mouth, I pushed her off of me and opened her legs giving me full access to plunging my d*ck into her. I placed the tip of my head at the entrance of Melissa's love canal and I heard Chris give me his blessings.... "*censored* her.... Make passionate love to her! Be the lover she wants!!!" Melissa's eyes had been closed from the moment she erupted in her orgasm and I wanted to see her face when I entered her. I used one hand to spread her lips open and my other hand I used to guide the head of my c**k into her. As the mushroom head of my d*ck entered her, Melissa opened her eyes and gazed into mine... a tear started to develop in her right eye and I wondered if she regretted what we were doing. I leaned in towards her and asked if she was ok.... Melissa whispers in my ear that she never thought that someone else could make her feel the was Chris does, but the moment I entered her, she felt something special between us was happening. That moment, I changed the way I was going to *censored* Melissa. I now wanted to make love to her, the same way that I make love to my wife... I eased the remainder of my c**k into Melissa and when she felt me bottom out in her she kissed me on my lips and whispered, "I love you honey! I want you to make love to me!"."Oh, god, John, *censored* me, *censored* me," Kelly moaned as he began to slide his c**k in and out of her slowly, feeling her pussy getting wetter and wetter with each stroke."I think I can take care of that for you." She said, sweetly.

Offline AmberAlold

• AmberAloldGO
Crazy really babes hairy ?
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2019, 08:18:05 pm »
"That didn't end too well, now, did it?" Doug asked as I reached him.Anne gasped in mock horror "I have not!" she protested.Beating half limp meat is not a lot of fun, but I couldn't get myself to concentrate. And then I focused on what was really happening here. Beautiful Cassidy was asking me, even convincing me to cum in her hair. Cassidy, with the big, beautiful breasts and the tight little A**, NEEDED me to cum on her. Cassidy, with the pretty face, and full, soft lips, wanted ME to cum on her.Kelly reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, letting it fall forward exposing her tits, pulling it off her arms and dropping it on the floor on top of her shirt.

"Turn around, then," John gasped slamming one last time into Kelly's pussy."Well, do you want to do this?" John asked. "He agreed to the $1,000.00 too.""You talk just like dad," Kelly laughed, leaning forward and shifting so that she was sitting Indian fashion directly in front of John, not realizing how this exposed her pussy to his view."Hey," I said, as if the thought had just occurred to me. "You still owe me a couple."