Author Topic: ?????? ????? Puma ??? ?????? ????? 2013 ?????? Puma  (Read 5750 times)

NeSgligo

?????? ????? Puma ??? ?????? ????? 2013 ?????? Puma
« on: May 21, 2013, 04:44:41 am »
They deleted my account >:( :'(
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 03:56:46 pm by NotAbod »

Offline MalloryKnox

• SF Immigrant
Re: ?????? ????? Puma ??? ?????? ????? 2013 ?????? Puma
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 02:49:28 pm »
No offence, but why bother taking the time to do that?
Pro-Life: (adj)
The radical idea that babies are people too.

Offline NotAbod

• Wikipedia Contributor
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 04:01:13 pm »
No offence, but why bother taking the time to do that?
His message made sense. It was Bulgarian. Since we don't have this language in our forum database, it appeared like this: ??????????? ??????????????? ? ?  ?? ???? ??????????????????????????????

Offline Most UniQue™

• Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2013, 08:30:55 pm »
But it seemed to be a spam anyway

Offline MalloryKnox

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2013, 10:59:05 am »
@NotAbod How could you tell it was Bulgarian???

Offline NotAbod

• Wikipedia Contributor
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2013, 11:44:38 am »
The guy was from Bulgaria, so I assumed it was Bulgarian.

Offline MalloryKnox

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2013, 04:23:52 pm »
Lol. Whatever. It still looks like one epic spamming spree he had there.

Offline TracyAgene

• TracyAgeneTY
Wet lesbians A** .
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2019, 01:10:57 pm »
And he didn't even have a clue, she thought, shaking her head in amazement. He could be getting more pussy than anyone she knew if he'd just try. She knew that he noticed girls; she had seen the looks she had gotten when she some-times wore a tight t-shirt without a bra around the house. She was sure she had seen him with a lump in his pants on more than one occasion because of that."I felt so...wonderful in you. I wish it had lasted longer." He looked very disappointed."Ohhh yes," Cassidy moaned. She lifted her body up, letting my c**k slide most of the way out of her tight, wet tunnel, and then settled back down on my erection. My d*ck was now fully erect, and she didn't quite make it to the bottom of my rod before she began sliding back up my pole again.Kent went back to his cooking before something got burned. I took over the English muffins from him. While I buttered them, I noticed the SUV across the road backing down their driveway.

Following dinner, we headed to the dance club area for a few more drinks and dancing. As we walked to the dance club, Melissa grabbed my hand and held me like a lover instead of a friend’s husband. Chris on the other hand was far bolder walking with his arm around Lynn’s waist, at one point, I even saw him caress and rub my wife’s A**. While Chris caressed my wife’s A**, she leaned her head against his chest; she even reached up and gave him a big wet juicy kiss on his neck. Anyone unaware of what was going on would have assumed that Chris and Lynn were a couple and Melissa and I were together. We got to the dance club and the music was pumping and it was moderately crowded. Melissa spoke with the guy at the entrance to the club and he led us to a reserved table in a corner of the club. We arrived at our table and the next round of drinks arrived and the four of us resumed our playful heavy petting that had begun during dinner. The two ladies took turns pulling out their partner’s c**k and giving it a few strokes then putting it back in our trousers. Chris and I both took turns copping a feel of our partner’s breast and even reaching between their legs to stroke their pussies. At one point, Lynn and Chris were siting directly across of Melissa and I, my wife opened her legs wide enough to afford Melissa and I a unobstructed view of Chris fingering my wife. It was so hot watching my wife getting turned on by another man. She definitely was enjoying it because as Chris fingered her, she leaned over and began to kiss him and grabbing his c**k through his pants. Seeing what was happening to her husband, Melissa decided to join in too… Melissa mounted me like a stripper giving a lap dance and began to grind me right in front of my wife. Looking back now, it sure appeared like the two ladies were trying to outdo the other…. Lucky for Chris and I."Not if you're with me," Kelly replied, smiling at him. "Did you talk to him?" she asked, sinking down on the grass next to him.He frowned. "Yeah, I guess you're right, but goddamn, Kim. I never knew she was that hot, and I really think she—""No. It felt pretty good, after I got used to him."

Offline EddieMep

• EddieMepHR
Nice black bodies ???
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2019, 02:53:20 pm »
April 20, 2017"You really think that you're not going to like it?" John asked with a slight giggle."Jenna, enough," I said, sounding about as convincing as Doug."OK, fine. I guess you'll be making that call, then."

Tiffany closed her eyes and shuddered. Those boys had had some good ideas of their own. It had been her responsibility to reach back and hold the funnel upright so Buford could ladle in the tobacco spit and chicken droppings. In order not to spill any, she had to remain still and keep her head down and her bottom up. Watching her struggle to hold still, the twins had resolved to help her."John, why don't you ever go out with any of the girls?" Kelly suddenly asked, pushing up so that she was propped on her elbows.To my incredible embarrassment, I could feel my face flushing bright red AND my c**k growing a little from the attention."I have some jerseys and an old sweatshirt that would be big enough for you," Cassidy parried. "You just know you're going to be wrong."