Author Topic: Hey everyone  (Read 9050 times)

Offline Alaa Mounier

Hey everyone
« on: May 05, 2013, 05:08:50 pm »
So I'm totally new here and I'm sort off lost! :(

Offline NotAbod

• Wikipedia Contributor
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
Re: Hey everyone
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 05:27:30 pm »
Hello Alaa and welcome to SF.
You said you're lost, how may I help you?

Offline Alaa Mounier

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013, 05:36:47 pm »
Where can I get AS biology unit 3 summary notes?

Offline NotAbod

• Wikipedia Contributor
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2013, 05:39:43 pm »

Offline Alaa Mounier

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2013, 05:47:38 pm »
Thanks a lot that is exactly the one I wanted! :D

Offline NotAbod

• Wikipedia Contributor
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2013, 05:49:44 pm »
No problem :)
Enjoy ::)

Offline TkGhoul

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2018, 04:12:47 am »
I'm having trouble

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2018, 10:59:31 pm »
Ho so??

Offline AmberAlold

• AmberAloldGO
Crazy really babes hairy !!!
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2019, 05:07:14 pm »
LELO Sex Position of the Week: A Leap of FaithAnne, of course, had had at least a dozen orgasms since we changed positions. We were all momentarily exhausted from our pleasures. Panting heavily, and very thirsty, I staggered to my feet while the others remained tangled on the thick rug, which was damp and matted in several places. I knelt briefly, kissed my wife, then smooched Jan, and exchanged a "Fist Tap" with Kent, then rose and stumbled to the kitchen. Grabbing two huge glasses from the cupboard, I filled them with water from the pitcher in the refrigerator. I gulped a few swallows as I strolled back to the rug. I passed the glasses to the ladies, who gratefully accepted and drank thirstily.Kurt and Janet had joined the rest of us on the rug, it was crowded, everyone very close. Anne and Jan were lying side by side, Kent had been suckling my wife's erect nipples, and so Kurt joined him. Jan wiggled down a bit and took Kurt's soft c**k into her mouth again.Kurt looked almost disappointed, but Anja answered for him.

"OK, fourteen, but not twenty." Anne admitted with a smile."Okay," Kelly agreed, obviously rubbing her pussy on her bicycle seat as they rode toward Tom?s office."So what did you have in mind?" I asked."Why don't you let John hold that and we'll go into the other room," he suggested.

Offline EddieMep

• EddieMepHR
Nice latinas pussy ???
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2019, 05:49:52 pm »
"Yes!" Ia squealed. "Yes!""I don't," John said, diving into the water and swimming back to the embankment."Yes, is everything okay?" I asked.The fairy tormented her for a few seconds, then moved back down to Ia's sides. She knew Ia was waiting, and so immediately burst out, “O-only good girls come!”

When the girl's breathing had returned nearly to normal, the boy whispered in her ear again: "Your nipples will still hurt bad for a while, but at least you got the stingers out. There's only one problem. The wasps you killed are an endangered species. If anyone finds out what you did, you could go to prison for years. You'll have to hide the evidence.""No, that's what she said," John told him. "I tried to talk her out of it but it was no use. It's the only way she'll do it. I even tried to emphasize the money, but it didn't matter how much it was if I wasn't there with her.""I'm fine, how are you?"I went out to run some errands before Cassidy woke up. When I returned that afternoon, Cassidy was awake and cooking herself some eggs over the stove.

Offline MartinLizep

• MartinLizepKI
Hot african BBW !
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2019, 08:32:01 pm »
He was practically gasping for breath, now, taking in more and more of the delectable scents. He slid further back against the wall. Had to fight... had to flee... had to *censored*...The next morning John got up early to do the yard work that was his chore for the weekend. He enjoyed doing this and he worked up a good sweat by the time he stopped and went into the house to join everyone else for breakfast. Kelly gave him a strange look as he sat down, but he just smiled at her, his eyes lingering on her nipples under the thin t-shirt.My mind was spinning, overloading trying to process Cassidy's offer. Looking back, I wonder if my eyes were displaying that spinning hourglass icon from when computers are taking a while to process something. This was the OPPOSITE of what I had wanted when I had agreed to let Cassidy move in. That was my overriding thought. Fooling around with your roommate was even more dangerous than fooling around with a close female friend. Something was bound to go wrong."Yes, we are."

"Oh, my God!" she exclaimed. "You want me to..."—her eyes grew even wider—"do both of you?""Yup, you need something?" I asked, careful to keep my pants-filled erection behind the door."No," she whimpered."So what I'm getting at," she continued, "Is that we both know we do it. And you're a cute guy. I'm not a bad looking girl, and you seem to like cumming with... my help. So why don't we just, like, embrace it and help each other out, from time to time."