Author Topic: Hi everyone!!  (Read 6163 times)

Offline Laurawar

• LaurawarRN
Crazy lesbians A** .
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2019, 06:49:39 pm »
"B-Brist," Ia cried. "Dark skin, crystal mage. Trys, b-blonde, honey addict. Yathi! Yathi! She's—oh, *censored*, so hot... almost as hot as you..." Oh, if only Mistress could capture Yathi and Brist. Then it would be heaven. Parts of Ia wanted to feel guilty for these thoughts, but no part of her truly did. She was a bimbo. She was stupid. It wasn't her fault. She just wanted to be with Yathi and Brist and Mistress and get fucked out of her brains—”"We'd better get home for dinner," John said, "or they'll be wondering where we are.""Yup, you want anything?" I asked. The two strangers kept the smiles on their faces, but I could tell from their eyes that they were weary about my presence."Sweetie, don't worry." I assured her, "I think everything will be just fine."

"I thought so!" Elly purred, giving Ia's neck a little tantalizing lick before pulling away. She pouted her lips at Ia, as the catgirl's lips down below drooled and dribbled with yet another orgasm. Elly's self-control was unbelievable—the only sign she had come was the little sparkle of bliss in her eyes. Ia was desperate to feel that way. "My little Ia loves being teased, doesn't she? She wasn't wanna come, because coming means she's been a good girl." She giggled. “And she's too smart to be a good girl!”"No, that won't work. They'll just keep coming back. You'll have to kill them to make them stop stinging your nipples. Your nipples are really hurting now, so quick, crush the wasps. They have really hard shells, so you'll have to squeeze as hard as you can." The girl groaned as she pinched her nipples hard, trying to kill the wasps.As I turned the corner into my bathroom, I found her kneeling in my bathtub, still fully dressed, eyes closed. Her pretty face and cute little nose, which I had been fantasizing about covering with my cum mere seconds before, was tantalizing. But the rest of it was.. awkward. The glaring bright lights of my bathroom and the cheap white porcelain of the tub made me feel uncomfortable. Even the sight of Cassidy submissively waiting for me was both arousing and confusing.I sat back to take a breather. I had a perfect view of Anja's A** and pussy in front of me. Fascinated, I watched a bead of come form, and then drip from Anja's slit. A thin strand trailed from her thick lips to the glistening wet spot on the fur beneath her.

Offline Donaldbom

• DonaldbomAG
Beatiful young hardcore ?
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2019, 06:54:26 pm »
"Mind if I cut in, Buddy?""Sort of." I winked, not wanting to mention Doug right then. "Anyway, I'm all set here and was going to head out onto the floor." I smiled and took the plunge. "Would you like to dance with me?"Doug nodded and grabbing Jenna's hips flipped her over onto her back. She yelped first in surprise then in pleasure as he quickly lifted her legs and started *censored* the sh*t out of her again. I looked down at her admiring the sight of her small tits bouncing and her sweat slicked tight young body. Of course none of that looked as good as the sight of his c**k plundering her little pussy. Doug was moaning continuously now and gasped, "I'm going to...""We wouldn't be using you!" part of me said to just let her go, walk away, and maybe try with another girl. But she was so perfect! "Just being playful!"

"Yes, they're amazing," I replied honestly.Doug did as I asked and the room was filled with the sound of not only his smacking lips as he devoured my aching clit, but the wet sucking sound of his fingers going in and out of my drenched pussy. I could feel my juices dripping down my thighs and began to moan into Jenna's pussy as my back arched and I felt my body teetering on the edge. Doug eased his other hand from the cheek of my A** and with no warning jammed a finger into my A**. I lifted my face from between Jenna's thighs and released a long loud howl of pleasure as I went off like a rocket.Read More »"Not at all, I'll help," John said, moving behind Kelly and reaching over her body to grip her knees, holding them up and wide apart, opening her pussy for easy entry of his peter.