Author Topic: introducing myself  (Read 9717 times)

Offline ahmed bahaa

introducing myself
« on: April 09, 2013, 01:35:40 pm »
hi everyone, or aslam alikom to all Muslims :)
my name is Ahmed, I'm gonna be 18 after 2 months, Egyptian, moved to Saudi Arabia since class 1 :D
I'm an IGCSE student, done my OL last year, doing AL recently, and gonna give biology AL (AS+A2) in coming May/June session

I liked this forum a lot, and wishing to be a regular user of it to help others as much as I can
thanks for accepting me as a member of this forum :)

Amelia

Re: introducing myself
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 02:54:04 pm »
Welcome and enjoy  ;D

Offline ahmed bahaa

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 08:05:41 am »
Welcome and enjoy  ;D
thanks amelia :)

Alpha

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 05:21:17 am »
Wa a'laikum assalaam Bahaa. By the way, it's a nice name. Almost resembles 'bahaar' which means 'Spring' in Urdu. :)

Enjoy your stay here. We're pleased to have you among us. :)

Offline Most UniQue™

• Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2013, 09:22:33 am »
Wa a'laikum assalaam Bahaa. By the way, it's a nice name. Almost resembles 'bahaar' which means 'Spring' in Urdu. :)

Same in Persian ;)

Welcome bahaa and enjoy your stay:)

Offline ahmed bahaa

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2013, 08:47:33 am »

lool... :D
thanks bro :)lool...thanks bro :) :D

Offline ahmed bahaa

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2013, 08:48:18 am »
Same in Persian ;)

Welcome bahaa and enjoy your stay:)
thanks bro :) :D

Offline ahmed bahaa

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2013, 08:49:29 am »
By the way guys, bahaa in arabic means the beauty and it is my dad's name (love him a lot) :D

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2013, 05:24:39 pm »
Kash5a  which means WOW in emarati xP

Hmm, Welcome to SF.  good luck in your exams :)

hope to see you around!
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Offline byronglosy

• byronglosyEA
introducing myself
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2019, 12:16:00 pm »
NICE
MUST continue this build up Love to see what else you have in store for this sleeping beast

Offline Kimikoanype

• KimikoanypeNS
Beatiful european fat ???
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2019, 09:14:57 pm »
"Oh, my *censored* god," Doug said as he collapsed on the bed next to me. "And you've been right next door!""No," Kelly agreed, laughing as she turned around, a skirt in her hand. "In fact, I'm so wet right now I can't believe it," she said, walking up to John and pushing her pussy into his face. "Lick me, John, just for a minute," she said, feeling his tongue slide between her pussy lips to tease her swollen clit."Your house!"I started sucking it in time with my pumping fingers and speaking of fingers, I cried out when Doug roughly shoved two of them into my sopping pussy. He followed that by sucking my clit so hard into his mouth I moaned in discomfort. That feeling quickly gave way to pure pleasure as I got used to it and I began to rock back and forth into his face, as my tongue worked its magic across Jenna's hard clit.

Anne was giggling uncontrollably as she continued to elude Kent around the table."Oh, Mr. Henderson, that feels so nice," Kelly said, letting her arms go around his head and hold him close to her body.I chuckled. "No, I mean tonight she's really going after you. I wonder if she has something planned."Quickly Kelly picked up her clothes and dressed, once again the young schoolgirl who went to class with Toms daughter.

Offline MartinLizep

• MartinLizepKI
Beatiful ebony fat ?
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2019, 02:49:05 pm »
Ia felt the paintbrush tickling her belly, and her spirit quailed as a host of unwelcome giggles escaped her. But the paintbrush kept climbing lower. "Please, no," she gasped, giggling. "Heehee! Please! No!""Oh, yes," Kelly gushed. "Would you please? I'm so hot and wet and I need something.""Like a goddamn buffet, isn't it?" Doug asked, pressing a fresh C&C into my hand.The door flew open and Anne stepped in, dripping wet and mouth-watering nude. "Hey!" She snapped teasingly. She shook her nearly empty glass at us. "Hurry the *censored* up, will ya?" She teased. She ducked back out, pulling the door shut behind her.

"Good-night."I was worried that Anja didn't know that Janet had never played with another woman. I didn't want there to be an unpleasant scene if Jan reacted poorly to that. She didn't seem at all disturbed by what Anja was doing to Anne. In fact, she watched with rather amused interest. I also noted that Jan and Anne were pressed quite close together, their breasts touching. That was a very reassuring sign. Still, I hoped that maybe Anne had mentioned something about Jan's preference."Oh, Kim," she groaned. "Please...please don't stop!""Uh, are you, you know, doing it with lots of different guys?" John asked. Now he was absolutely certain that she wasn't wearing any panties.