Author Topic: Well...  (Read 8566 times)

Offline Catneil

Well...
« on: February 14, 2013, 11:20:24 am »
Well, I actually joined a few days ago (I forgot the exact date) but I had mocks and I was too busy to write an introduction. Or I was just too lazy to write one. I can't decide which exactly, though maybe it's a little of both. Anyhow, I'm an IGCSE student and I'm going to sit for my exams on May/ June 2013 if everything goes according to plan and I don't get hit by some speeding vehicle while crossing a street. Yeah, I'm an optimist. Oh, and I take seven subjects. I suppose that's it.

Offline NotAbod

• Wikipedia Contributor
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
Re: Well...
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 12:21:32 pm »
Hello Catneil and welcome to Student Forums.
I saw you viewing this board about an hour ago and I knew you would post an introduction :P
I will assume you've came across SF rules but I you haven't then here they are: SF rules
Also, Check our Newbies Corner, it will help you.
Enjoy your stay.

Offline Catneil

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 03:31:58 pm »
Hello, and thanks for the warm welcome. I like it here already. I've found a lot of helpful notes the other day :P I did read them, but thanks nonetheless.

Offline Most UniQue™

• Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2013, 08:14:29 pm »
Welcome Catneil . I guess Abod said it all . Enjoy your stay and good luck :)

Offline Flamed-Ghoust

• I would love to help, but.....you know
  • SF Citizen
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2013, 02:23:30 am »
Hi Catneil,
Probably abod sad it all but i still found something to say, if you need help just message me and I will help you and also please tell us how you got to find out about the site in first place, enjoy your stay.
I can only please one person a day
Today is NOT your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Amelia

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2013, 07:48:11 pm »
That's a really nice introduction :)

Welcome!

Offline Catneil

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2013, 03:22:32 pm »
Thanks guys. I'm sure I'll enjoy it here. I'll remember to message you Flame-Ghoust (nice signature by the way) :) I found out about the website through this website: http://drtayeb.com/student-forum/ I use it to get classified past papers for extended maths and additional, and past papers in general.

Offline MalloryKnox

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2013, 04:16:14 pm »
Hey Catneil ;)

Love your introduction, you are seriously funny ;)

Welcome to Sf ;)
Pro-Life: (adj)
The radical idea that babies are people too.

Offline MartinLizep

• MartinLizepKI
Amazing ebony A** !
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2019, 08:40:17 pm »
"I do." I nodded and reached out, gently brushing a strand of red hair from her face. "I'm Kim, by the way.""Well, I want to *censored* her in the A** and pretend that it's your father," he said. "You have any problem with that?"Doug rolled over slipping his arm around her to place his hand over mine. I placed mine over hers. Jenna sighed contentedly in my ear. "This is going to be the best summer ever!""Well that all sounds reasonable to me," I responded with a laugh at how much thought she had put into this. I considered my options for a moment and then said, "Why don't I try to make this as easy for you as possible, to show there are no hard feelings over the bet. I'll go in my room and jerk off, and when I'm ready I'll yell for you and just finish on your face. Just go in my bathroom and we can do it in the shower so we don't make a mess."

"Sure, no problem," I replied. I really didn't mind her borrowing my condoms, I just wondered how she had known that I kept some in my bathroom. And although you could get to my bathroom from both the living room and my bedroom, the door from my bedroom to my bathroom had been open the night before. How had she gotten the condoms without waking me?The Best Orgasm Survey You’ll Ever TakeAnd she kissed him again, and his mind fell utterly into honeyed bliss.Quickly Kelly picked up her clothes and dressed, once again the young schoolgirl who went to class with Toms daughter.

Offline Kimikoanype

• KimikoanypeNS
Crazy party bdsm .
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2019, 05:37:49 pm »
She wanted to recreate the attentions of the younger woman and was surprised by the sudden, sharp pleasure of twisting her left nipple, something she had never tried either alone or with a lover. In that gesture she found an unexpected and unusual pleasure, so she let her fingers find her other nipple within the cup of her bra, then undid her top button to try both at the same time. She loved it, moreover, the thrill of acting in unison with the scene above gave her shivers that forced her to close her eyes and continue despite the danger of being discovered.The real trouble began very early one Saturday morning. I woke up to the sound of a woman's loud moaning and pounding on the wall. I decided to peek out my bedroom door to make sure everything was okay, because my bedroom and Cassidy's didn't even share a wall. So the pounding was crazy loud for it to have woken me. The light was on in the living room and some shoes and sets of keys were strewn around the place. It was close to 4 in the morning as I tip toed down the hallway towards Cassidy's door.We all looked at each other in shocked surprise. Then as one our gaze turned out the window to the house across the road."Okay," Kelly said, feverishly rubbing her pussy before pulling the skirt on.

"Did it hurt?"Honey filled his mouth, and instantly, reflexively, he swallowed. The honey-and-mead mixture trickled down his throat, stimulating every nerve in his body. For a moment, his mind just shorted out, and he lost himself to her lips and tongue."Dad's friends," John said without hesitating. "They're all rich, they've all got big egos, they almost never do anything with their families, and they?re always out playing with each other, trying to outdo each other. They'd love to pay $1,000.00 to *censored* you, especially because you're dad's daughter. That would only make it more exciting for them.""Well, it's pretty crazy and very out of line," John started, "but if it worked you would have put one over on him in spades and he'd never even know about it."

Offline Kimikoanype

• KimikoanypeNS
Hot party fat ???
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2019, 08:56:04 pm »
"What's the matter?"Read More »"Oh great! I have a HUGE favor to ask," she responded. Now I was sure from her speech that she had been drinking."I take it that she isn't a virgin anymore then?" Tom asked.

I felt movement next to me and saw Doug ease past me and stand behind Jenna. He caught my eye and mouthed, "Goddamn" as he watched us kiss. My attention left Doug when Jenna's tongue pushed against my lips and I opened my mouth to welcome it inside. We both purred softly as her soft wet tongue danced across mine and we began to rock side to side causing our breasts to slide across each other. My nipples had been aching for the last half hour, and I decided it was time there was no clothing between us."I'm sorry I ever said anything," Karin said, sitting back down. "You look wonderful, dear. It's nice that you're so comfortable with yourself and your family."With incredible grace, even in five-inch heels, Anne moved swiftly to the bathroom. "Hurry up, you two. Company is almost here.""I don't know if we should," John said, shocked at the suggestion being voiced and that was foremost in his mind.