Author Topic: Advice on studying masters in computer sc from usa  (Read 6193 times)

Offline ragas

Advice on studying masters in computer sc from usa
« on: February 03, 2013, 09:58:14 am »
Hello frens,

My name is ragas and i am planning to do my masters in computer science.I am planning to pursue masters in
computer science from good US universities.I had completed my four year engineering course from india in the year

2008 and worked  for 4yrs.So i have 4yrs work exp in .Net technologies.

I have started my preparation from jan and planning to give GRE exam on may.I am also planning to revise my
subject matter of engineering with focus on what the MS curriculum is going to be in USA .I also need the list of good

universities in usa along with the syllabus of those universities so that i can brush up my technical stuffs which i have

forgotten in these 4yrs working gap.Doing that much should put me in positive frame of mind to go for MS from

usa.Actually I am  worried and confused about which specific course to pursue in masters  in computer science as

because i have forgot all the subject matter studied in engineering due to 4yrs working gap.

So please help me on this.

Also i have heard that it is tough to study and work simultaneously in usa ,so can u pls offer me some tips /advice
about what i should be prepared mentally and also technically(on my subject matter) b4 going to usa for masters in

computer sc in order to make the life back in usa a little easier while staying and studying  there.

One more thing,which is the best country to study on scholarship and do internship apart from USA in the field of

computer science.

Offline Flamed-Ghoust

• I would love to help, but.....you know
  • SF Citizen
Re: Advice on studying masters in computer sc from usa
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 05:32:40 pm »
I did a research for you on the internet, but i preferred to give you the links instead of copy pasting, not because i am lazy but maybe you notice something here or there on the site that i will not and maybe never notice it for you.

* Maharishi University of management: http://mscs.mum.edu/requirements.html
* University of Chicago: http://csmasters.uchicago.edu/page/applying-0

This is what i had time to get for you I am sorry if I wasn't of much help :) :)

Enjoy and good luck with your masters
I can only please one person a day
Today is NOT your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Offline davidmitchel

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2018, 11:26:35 am »
you can find more information from this link essay writing

Offline Yamonaru

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 04:25:50 am »
These content is currently being discussed as a great benefit for the general public.

Offline Gesture

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2018, 10:13:18 am »
We are delighted to be part of providing good information for you.