Author Topic: ICT  (Read 6621 times)

Offline MissDE

• SF Citizen
Re: ICT
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2009, 07:06:07 am »
the topology was hybrid and the other two were star and bus........

does anyone knw how 2 navigate into the input forms i wrote stylesheets bookmark hyperlinks and anchor is that correct????

And yah........wat were the advantages of using chip and pin systems over magnetic stripe.....

plz answer my querries some1..............

thank u in advance

I wrote that it's more secure,  has a larger capacity.....

said that the chip readers are more common and we can find them every where.. (this is wrong, I asked abt it)
and wrote another reason that I forgot....

What abt u?

Offline thukon

• SF Citizen
  • Blah
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2009, 07:12:00 am »
ICT was not bad!!
but wat was the name of the verification??
manual visual check...describe it
[OR](since they asked only one)Double entry data
YES!!! I dint write double entry data exactly, but I wrote that 2 ppl can enter the same data.

Offline halosh92

• SF Senior Citizen
    • meticulous-me
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2009, 07:36:54 am »
okek well first anchor is the same as bookmark..but u can rite scroll down..the "next " button...the "back" button.."the cancel" button..u know other stuff..so i think u got one mark there.
advatages of chip is: it has more larger capacity..it doesnt get damaged by magnetic fields, ....and the other thing  u wrote....i wrote 3 only and left one blank.....i have a question myself..for the last question about emails and faxes...is it ok to write in points?????

everyday we wake up is a miracle, then how do we say miracles dont happen?????

Offline annie_angel

• i m not an artist; just a painter...[ths is so random]
  • SF Geek
  • --->>>Time is nothing but a Precious Enemy<<<---
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2009, 07:42:48 am »
okek well first anchor is the same as bookmark..but u can rite scroll down..the "next " button...the "back" button.."the cancel" button..u know other stuff..so i think u got one mark there.
advatages of chip is: it has more larger capacity..it doesnt get damaged by magnetic fields, ....and the other thing  u wrote....i wrote 3 only and left one blank.....i have a question myself..for the last question about emails and faxes...is it ok to write in points?????

i always rite in points...and i think da 4th point could be tht chips and pins r more secure as they require a PIN no for identification...but magnetic stripes r directly used
Dont tell God how BIG your storm is...;tell your storm how BIG your GOD is.^_^

nid404

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2009, 07:43:52 am »

does anyone knw how 2 navigate into the input forms i wrote stylesheets bookmark hyperlinks and anchor is that correct????

And yah........wat were the advantages of using chip and pin systems over magnetic stripe.....

thank u in advance

said that the chip readers are more common and we can find them every where.. (this is wrong, I asked abt it)

What abt u?

For the chip thing i wrote
1)more secure
2)larger capacity
3)more robust
4)less chances of it being misused by fraudsters as pin is required.It is double checked(but i think this point is similar to saying its more secure....so i don't think ill get a mark for this.

Offline thukon

• SF Citizen
  • Blah
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2009, 07:46:19 am »

i always rite in points...and i think da 4th point could be tht chips and pins r more secure as they require a PIN no for identification...but magnetic stripes r directly used
I also wrote that same thing about chip and pin being more secure. I also wrote that if someone steals ur chip and pin, they cant get access becuz they dont know ur PIN.

Offline Shogun

• SF Geek
  • the heavens cry within the arrival of the best
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2009, 07:53:54 am »
i wrote the same thing as nid except tht 3rd part i wrote in magnetic stripe may have more chances of rejection. than chip
one who masters both the pen and paper is indeed a true warrior.

\m/metal head\m/

Offline Bassiouni

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2009, 07:54:38 am »

thank u in advance

What abt u?

I think thats wrong, U shud say, Magnetic Stipes gets Easily Scratched, Magnetic Stries can be destroyed if magnetic fields are Approched and Chips are much more secure as they have to compare pins and more safe as user has to sign.

Offline Shogun

• SF Geek
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2009, 08:11:09 am »

thank u in advance

What abt u?

I think thats wrong, U shud say, Magnetic Stipes gets Easily Scratched, Magnetic Stries can be destroyed if magnetic fields are Approched and Chips are much more secure as they have to compare pins and more safe as user has to sign.

they talked about THE WHOLE SYSTEM not just cards they say y its good to use chip and pin SYSTEM rather than using magnetic stripe SYSTEM

\m/metal head\m/

Offline pedrojosetrujillo

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2009, 10:07:30 am »

thank u in advance

All those points are valuable still. If u write that magentic stipe readers get adamaged more easily thats correct.

What abt u?

they talked about THE WHOLE SYSTEM not just cards they say y its good to use chip and pin SYSTEM rather than using magnetic stripe SYSTEM

Offline cashem'up

• SF Geek
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2009, 10:29:32 am »
hey guys for the navigation i think its the same s WIMP because you are gonna use a graphical user interface for the navigation
so i wrote

Windows
Icons
Menus
Pointer

Then for the chip one.....
1.chip can store more data
2.more secure against hackers and frauds because data is encrypted
3.magnetic stripes are damaged more easily
4.chip readers are more compact small and inexpensive(m not suer abt this wat do u guys think)

Offline Shogun

• SF Geek
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2009, 10:36:09 am »
^and there u have the answer for the chip thing

\m/metal head\m/

Offline smashbros

• check out his wicked smile
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2009, 10:43:47 am »
ohhhhh! really! :(
i was gonna put dat but i thought it was 2
dumbnooooooooooooooo :-X

Offline I Jimmy I

• SF Citizen
    • http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=I Jimmy I
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2009, 11:15:15 am »
THE EXAM WAS HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean WTH is this....?
Im expecting real low marks...:(
Avoid the last minute rush!!!!
Fail your exams NOW!!!!!
:D

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2009, 11:22:42 am »
Yo shud have studied from www.igcseict.info

tht wud have been enuf... it made it rlly eaaasy ...
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]