Author Topic: Who's is Kashmir rightfully  (Read 32468 times)

rfi

Re: Who's is Kashmir rightfully
« Reply #90 on: June 03, 2009, 01:57:10 pm »
do you know what islam means, *miss* nid? i hope you do. if you dont, go find out who started human rights in the first place, and everything you think is all good and western. no, not that much, but yes, quite a bit.
--------------Quote-----------
MUSLIMS...MUSLIMS AND MUSLIMS IS ALL U SEE. There r others here dude. Talk real with reason and yardstick not as an orthodox muslim. U r not the only one living in Kashmir....there r hindu kashmiris too....so plz.....By the way w8s happened to the no.of hindus in Kashmir...ever thought abt that...no y would u...u care only abt ur community.....every1else is invisible here. U need to learn history first cuz Kashmir was always a part of India and i have hindu kashmiri friends... Do u know how many people converted to Islam during the mughal reign in India. Learn abt that and then talk.

Military and crap i do not know....and u talk as if those soldiers are not Kashmiris.... and who creates all that curfew...ppl of Kashmir..so think..think. People from Delhi or the cabinet don't send ppl there to start fights...
--------end quote-------
let me tell you something. im a muslim. and im proud. if you dont understand, its because you havent seen a lot of true muslims in real life. dont tell me this extremist orthodox BS, im a muslim. no, im not a *sunni* or *shi'ite* im a muslim, because i try my best to follow the quran and sunnah. go figure.
now listen. listen to this racism story which u dont know about yet.

what happened to the number of kashmiri hindus? hahahhahahaaaa.... ur extreeeemly ignorant. i dont know why else you would raise that question. u know what happened to them? during one of the first occupations of kashmir, when there were loaddss of indian soldiers in kashmir, (right now, u can see one in every gully, and a camp at every traffic guy place, because we dont have traffic lights) they were about to launch a huge assault. that meant keep a soldier at the entrance of every house, and make sure no1 got out, or anything, regular stuff. and you know what these soldiers did? they told all the bhattas (kashmiri hindus) to come with them in their convoys, and took them to jammu. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. kashmir isnt a small place (wait a sec here, i think most people dont know what i mean when i say kashmir-i mean OCCUPIED kashmir, not the *pakistani kashmir*) and yet the soldiers managed to get every single hindu out of the place, and into jammu. why? so that they werent hurt during the assault. these hindus... were quite nationalistic... and as a matter of fact, there were never tensions or anything between the hindus and muslims in kashmir, we were always friends and stuff. friends. im not racist. one of the hadiths about nationalism says... that a person who is patriotic is worse than a worm in the ground, or words to that effect...

ok. right. hope u understood that. and PLEAEEEASAAASSSEEE go learn some history. even from the censored stuff they feed u in skool. they're not going to tell u kashmir was never considered part of india, they're going to tell u india imposed a maharaja on kashmiris long before the british came. which is a lie. pre-british, very few know the history of kashmir. seriosusly, if you try to understand, you'll know why i won that debate last year about kashmir being independent at a vote of 11:0:1(1 was for pakistan). yea, and the other teams were convinced too, along with the two indians in my class. that would be hamza owais and momo. forget the names, its just for the record... and yea. go learn some history. seriously. maybe u could learn from my grandfather, i could tell him to come online and chat with u about this... he'll tell u what he saw. then maybe ull believe me (im dreaming)

hahahahhahaaaa... ur reely funny. kashmiri military. go dream. there is a kashmiri police, but they're like the weak people who were forced to have a job there. think uv spotted a loophole in my story? think again. these guys are the reason the people who strove to relieve kashmir of oppression could reely strive. they help them all the time, just that ur military doesnt know. and please. when i talk about military, i mean indian hindus who've enrolled in the CRPF. yeah. some of them are nice though, and are like you, they believe they're helping kashmir. those are the ones who r new. one of them gave my little sister a water bottle once, when she had puked outside the car, and i said thank you, and he said he was sorry for all that the other soldiers did, and that there were some nice ones. and i believe him. just because ur in an organization, doesnt mean everyone in it is the same. i hate generalizations.

haha... again... who creates the curfew.its the military u idiot. to stop kashmiris from coming out. and protesting. peacefully. why? because they want to pretend everything is fine... and yea... you know how i can prove that? this summer, i had barbed wire around the gate of my house in kashmir (its not mine, its like family house.. lol i know u got tht, js making sure) and there were crpf dudes right outside my house. and its in like a gully which goes round a bend, etc. basicly they had about two soldiers with full on guns and all (they always have guns-most have AK47's and a desert eagle, but then there's the occasional guy with an MP5 and an MP40) at every single household gate. imagine that. thats a curfew. and we're not allowed to go outside.

yeah. now will u apologize? about calling me a liar.

the debate about who's kashmir should be is completely fine with me, but i dont like when people start accusing people who are living out the whole thing. seriously. dont call me a liar. and did u add my cousin? on facebook? or did u go to any of the pages i gave u? rebuttals? feedback?

nid404

« Reply #91 on: June 03, 2009, 03:22:21 pm »
mind ur language...i don't think quoran teaches u to talk like this........

ive learnt the history i had to sooo plzz ......

probably we have different stories in our history books and u want agree mine's right the way i won't agree urs is.

and u will never listen. no apologies
have a look at http://www.kashmiri-pandit.org/sundry/genocide.html and http://www.india-defence.com/reports/771 and http://ikashmir.net/religion/index.html and u say indians infiltrated Kashmir.

i don't want this to go on simply so let this just be.some muslim kashmiris too love India....so u alone can't decide the fate of the state as a lone muslim.

I think this should be the end......it's just a debate.....i hope we have good leaders in the future to sort this matter.

JAI HIND

my last post on a topic that is bringing abt hatred in some.......heyy not me...never..im peaceful and abhor injustice completely. I hope this topic is done with soon

rfi

« Reply #92 on: June 03, 2009, 03:52:16 pm »
no, im talking like this because of how the thingy said to let loose (on the main forum)

and reely. ur avoiding everything i say, and whenever i rebuttal (to ur lies  :P) u never say anything about that.

and let me say something else.

look at this figure from wikipedia...
(uhm i was looking for it, and apparently its been removed, because it was too biased against how indian it was. rofl, the figure was 91% independent, 6% pakistan, 0.2% or something indian, rest undecided, check it here... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Kashmir_conflict)
and this census was carried out by some indians, not biased against more supporting independence, rather biased so that the true number who support independence is probably larger.

yes, there are always minorities. some who do it just for the fame. for ur info, without even reading the site called kashmiri pandit, lemme tell u that this guy lives in jammu, is a hindu, and pretends he knows about kashmir, while really, he's just lying so that his other indian friends can say look at what this kashmiri says.
oh i just finished reading the article. what a joke. you think this guy is even coming close to the truth? this is pure BS. seriously. there were never ever ever ever mujahids (thats a name for freedom fighters) who did this, and no1 else has been called an extremist in kashmir other than them. and you know how i know? my grandfather's brother is the guy who founded most of the stuff you see goin on in kashmir today. the freedom fighters. who r nonexistant now... but still. JKLF. he chose all of the dudes there... whatever. i have a very famous family. lol... dont make me go on...

and if some1 had reely done things like this, i wouldnt support them in the least. just making that clear.

and never call me a lone muslim. please. ask the hundreds of real kashmiris in the world, and see how they feel. go on.the ones living in kashmir right now...

and now i just read the second link. and i see where the first link comes in. pure propaganda. lies. spread by the media. when will u believe me, and go to some real person's blog or whatever? other than me, because im vile (whatever u said).

ok i just read the third link. what was that about? please...

and about the history books? like i said, they r ****. yes. and where do i learn things from? people who have experienced this, people who are part of this... you dont know who ur talking to... lol....

----------end/rant-------

Offline ~M.J~

• SF Geek
  • High Altitude Is My Attitude
« Reply #93 on: June 03, 2009, 07:54:19 pm »
mind ur language...i don't think quoran teaches u to talk like this........

ive learnt the history i had to sooo plzz ......

probably we have different stories in our history books and u want agree mine's right the way i won't agree urs is.

and u will never listen. no apologies
have a look at http://www.kashmiri-pandit.org/sundry/genocide.html and http://www.india-defence.com/reports/771 and http://ikashmir.net/religion/index.html and u say indians infiltrated Kashmir.

i don't want this to go on simply so let this just be.some muslim kashmiris too love India....so u alone can't decide the fate of the state as a lone muslim.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/3330031.stm

clearly stated here that India rejected the call 4 referendum

I think this should be the end......it's just a debate.....i hope we have good leaders in the future to sort this matter.

JAI HIND

my last post on a topic that is bringing abt hatred in some.......heyy not me...never..im peaceful and abhor injustice completely. I hope this topic is done with soon

hey nid my advice:
leave all these stories on the sites
they may be biased on one side so......give some links of trusted ones like Cnn BBc etc
n if u say some muslims r with india which is true infact (some ppl attracted by other things in the world- the materialistic ones)
so here it is

after the last war between India and Pakistan
India went to the UN and intiated a cease fire.....OK.....Gud
but wait what about Kashmir....
ya the UN decided that there will be a referendum in Kashmir to give them what they want
but since then India has never conducted one
so who's drama is this all????

It is a true fact n the eyes of the world.  U can't deny it........ :o
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 08:03:02 pm by ~M.J~ »

Offline indian

« Reply #94 on: June 03, 2009, 08:19:52 pm »
This is small note for the kashmiris
some Muslims in Kashmir really don't think they're indians.....i don't really know why. They think muslims in India are not respected and not given good ranks in government jobs, which is all nonsense

Do u guys even know that one of the most respected men in India is Mr.Abdul Kalam(our ex-president)?? The president has the highest rank in the army. A muslim has governed India. and still ull want more proof. If for any reason muslims are not given jobs it's because they're not qualified and there's nothing to do with their faith. And literacy rate of muslims is low because muslims don't send their kids to school(especially girls) and the average no. of children in muslim families is high.

KASHMIR IS A PART OF INDIA.LOVE UR COUNTRY. JAI HIND

That adbul Kalam sh*t is the most _____ guy.  I have read many articles about him.. he does wateva his fellows hindus do
go temples worship withem put the red thing on his forehead and n whatelse

the fact that muslims r very less in gov. is true
only 5 people r muslims in india's whole parliment
isn't that a fact

mind ur language MJ..........i don't care the who the hell ur ..........

but njo religion talks to insult others...........

rfi

« Reply #95 on: June 03, 2009, 08:24:54 pm »
hey indian. please. this is a debate forum. if ur insulted, the one who's insulted you is a flamer, and flamers arent thot greatly of. but when u have no argument, and u say "stop arguing" and "stop insulting" i seriously think you need to either slam your head in a wall or tell everyone you slammed your head in a wall.

we r debating. so all the insults will keep flowing, especially when u insult me, i insult u :p

ok, whatever. lemme tell u i have no problems with any person on the face of this earth, but i still dont like some big organizations.

i need to sleep now.

stop being a noob. if u cant argue anymore, at least say, you win :p dont go on about grammatical mistakes and whining about how some1 insulted u. lolz... seriously...

Offline sweetsh

• Retired Adminstrator
  • SF V.I.P
  • *Freedom
« Reply #96 on: June 03, 2009, 08:25:39 pm »
Please read the Debates Rules before you post anything in the Debates section

Offline past-papers

• Global Moderator
  • SF Geek
  • Assassin
« Reply #97 on: June 03, 2009, 08:28:02 pm »
Enough of this. We are here to debate sensibly. Insults are not required.

Offline godfather93

• SF Senior Citizen
  • Tomorrow is a day that changes everyday
« Reply #98 on: June 04, 2009, 11:45:46 am »
This is small note for the kashmiris
some Muslims in Kashmir really don't think they're indians.....i don't really know why. They think muslims in India are not respected and not given good ranks in government jobs, which is all nonsense

Do u guys even know that one of the most respected men in India is Mr.Abdul Kalam(our ex-president)?? The president has the highest rank in the army. A muslim has governed India. and still ull want more proof. If for any reason muslims are not given jobs it's because they're not qualified and there's nothing to do with their faith. And literacy rate of muslims is low because muslims don't send their kids to school(especially girls) and the average no. of children in muslim families is high.

KASHMIR IS A PART OF INDIA.LOVE UR COUNTRY. JAI HIND

That adbul Kalam sh*t is the most _____ guy.  I have read many articles about him.. he does wateva his fellows hindus do
go temples worship withem put the red thing on his forehead and n whatelse

the fact that muslims r very less in gov. is true
only 5 people r muslims in india's whole parliment
isn't that a fact

sry to whoeber locked this post but couldn't resist. last post from me here
i don't know where u get these absurd facts from but i thought i'd make some things clear
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslims_in_Parliament_of_India

and before u say anything against this may i ask
HOW MANY SIKHS OR HINDU MINORITIES OR PATHANS DO U HAVE IN UR PARLIAMENT?
http://sindhihindus.wordpress.com/
u talking about atrocities in india, what bout in  Pakistan?

TOPIC CLOSED

Offline angell

• SF Senior Citizen
  • -cuz it aint ever good enuf to be true!
« Reply #99 on: June 05, 2009, 09:07:32 pm »
im with you Godfather..........

absurd, and crazy facts, some of u have :S
oh churiyaan charha dey..
oh mehndiya kara dey..
oh jhanjara pawan dey...
On the dance floor oh mundiye...Nach Baliye!

--~*O yaara dhol bajaake.. O yaara jashan mana ke!!

-----------------------------------------

Offline ~M.J~

• SF Geek
Who's is Kashmir rightfully-unlocked
« Reply #100 on: June 08, 2009, 10:18:03 am »
I have made another topic cuz the "godfather93" and "angell" r making unfair advantage of their moderating authoriy. They unlock the topic, reply and lock it up again........

Offline ~M.J~

• SF Geek
Re: Who's is Kashmir rightfully-unlocked
« Reply #101 on: June 08, 2009, 10:19:23 am »
and before u say anything against this may i ask
HOW MANY SIKHS OR HINDU MINORITIES OR PATHANS DO U HAVE IN UR PARLIAMENT?
http://sindhihindus.wordpress.com/
u talking about atrocities in india, what bout in  Pakistan?

I just don't trust this absurt blog!

Q80BOY

« Reply #102 on: June 08, 2009, 12:59:19 pm »
hey guys,

the debate rules state the no topic should be locked,

i unolocked it, u can continue ur debate,

thanks  :)

Q80BOY

Re: Who's is Kashmir rightfully-unlocked
« Reply #103 on: June 08, 2009, 01:01:05 pm »
hey,

the original topic was un-locked,

continue ur debate over there,

nid404

« Reply #104 on: June 09, 2009, 02:25:39 pm »
hey guys,

the debate rules state the no topic should be locked,

i unolocked it, u can continue ur debate,

then pls control the fury of the participants of the debate...there is a certain code of conduct one needs to follow while debating...insulting others is not a part of a debate.
just look at the tone...forget the tone..the words used..i mean some ppl need to learn to be in limits
By the way who makes these debate rules..
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 02:28:59 pm by nid404 »