General Chat NEW! The Student Forums Chatroom > Chit-Chat

A request....

(1/5) > >>

Amelia:
... to those members and moderators who like to edit their display name too often

To see different names everyday makes one feel like a stranger, creates much confusion and irritation. We request you to avoid changing your display names (too often) or making a game out of it.

You cooperation is very much appreciated.

Regards,
SF Admin team.

The Golden Girl =D:
Okay but I'd like to make a suggestion if I may =]

why not let them have their freedom but under one condition that is they include their Original Display name/their MOST well known name around the forum.

For Example:  if I want to change my name to say 'Day Dreamer' I'd have to write 'Day Dreamer/GG'  or ' Day Dreamer AKA GG'

Thank you =]

Amelia:
The team had a very long exhausting discussion about the matter and all 'that can be done' and 'that should be done' has been looked upon.

--- Quote from: Shoshou..Mony on November 13, 2011, 04:13:00 pm ---Doesn't really make SF unique. Makes it look confusing. =X

I seriously feel so CONFUSED when I come to SF and see different names around me. And guess what? I'm the Admin been in this place for more than 2 years so what about the new members?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Shoshou..Mony on November 14, 2011, 02:01:32 am ---
You can all change your signatures or your dp's or your custom title as MUCH as you like but the whole username change idea is not a very good one.

--- End quote ---

We are striving for the better. Sorry for the inconvenience.  :(

The Golden Girl =D:
It was just a Suggestion ;)

I'll do my best not to change my name very often inshAllah =]

Amelia:

--- Quote from: ~ The Golden Girl~ on November 14, 2011, 06:41:27 pm ---It was just a Suggestion ;)

I'll do my best not to change my name very often inshAllah =]

--- End quote ---

I know. Wait for the others to post, they might give you a thumbs up for the suggestion.   :)

Take care, GG. And it's really good to see you around.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version