Author Topic: P1 and M1  (Read 1013 times)

Offline curiousguy

P1 and M1
« on: September 29, 2011, 12:30:10 pm »
gUYS THIS MIGHT SOUND FUNNY NOW BUT I WILL SPEAK FACT.I STUDIED IGCSE IN MIDDLE EAST AND WAS HAVING MATHEMATICS ONLY, BUT NOW WHEN I CAME TO MY COUNTRY FOR STUDYING A LEVEL ITS LIKE MY FRIENDZ HAVE ALL THE BASICS OF PURE MATHS BECOZ THEY DID ADDITIONAL MATHS FROM GRADE 8 ONWARDS. MY FRIEND TOLD ME THAT THEY ARE PRACTISING EDEXCEL M1 NOT CAMBRIDGE IN COACHINGS. MY QUESTION TO U GUYS IS THAT HOW SHOULD I DEVELOP MY BASICS IN AS LEVEL OF M1 AND P1. I AM REALLY CONFUSED BECOZ PEOPLE FROM HERE ARE GIVING ME DIFFERENT SOLUTION AND IA M REALLY CONFUSED U KNOW PLESE HELP! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Offline Malak

• Honorary Member
  • SF Farseer
  • A warm smile is the universal language of kindness
Re: P1 and M1
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 01:07:57 pm »
Please refrain from using caps lock (capital letters).

Well, I have also done only math in IGs and I AM currently taking M1.
I am not sure about what P1 is but as I did AS math (edexcel) already and am doing M1, I dont think you need any additional thing other than IG math to understand it. Maybe a bit of physics but you dont need anything like additional math or something in IGs.

By the way, can I know which country are you in currently? and are you taking edexcel or a different board?
If you are a man who degrades women then allow me to respectfully remind you that you came from ONE

Reminder to myself: Stop worrying and start working

SF magazine 2012 - Download here

Offline curiousguy

Re: P1 and M1
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 07:09:18 pm »
I am in bangladesh and i have taken cambridge