Author Topic: Edexcel A2 Chemistry WA to practical paper (6CH08) preparation?  (Read 2044 times)

Offline MKh

• SF Geek
Edexcel A2 Chemistry WA to practical paper (6CH08) preparation?
« on: October 09, 2011, 06:41:18 pm »
Salaam,

How did u guyz prepare for the :

Edexcel A2 Chemistry Written Alternative to Practical paper [6CH08]?

I am struggling with it so let's share our ideas and tips here.

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
Re: Edexcel A2 Chemistry WA to practical paper (6CH08) preparation?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 07:13:47 pm »
Notes from here. Past papers. Text book and revision guide. (:
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

Offline MKh

• SF Geek
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 07:30:38 pm »
Notes from here. Past papers. Text book and revision guide. (:

JAZAK-ALLAH, dear.

Actually last time when i posted the same question in regards to the A2 Bio WA to prac exam preparation, susmita suggested me to study through the implementation guide for the core practicals. I found out the rest of the exam technique for the bio paper through past exam question papers. I even tried planning investigations. All this was quite helpful.

However, i m stuck for the A2 Chemistry and A2 Physics written alternative to prac exams.Thank u once again for taking the pain to upload the A-level chem and phy implementation guides. They r really helpful for the core prac guidance.

Romeesa, u did ur A-level course in a school ryt? So, did ur teachers give u any specific ideas, guidance etc. for the WA to prac exam papers? Or do u know anyone who can be helpful here?

Anyone else?

Thanks.

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 07:49:16 pm »
JAZAK-ALLAH, dear.

Actually last time when i posted the same question in regards to the A2 Bio WA to prac exam preparation, susmita suggested me to study through the implementation guide for the core practicals. I found out the rest of the exam technique for the bio paper through past exam question papers. I even tried planning investigations. All this was quite helpful.

However, i m stuck for the A2 Chemistry and A2 Physics written alternative to prac exams.Thank u once again for taking the pain to upload the A-level chem and phy implementation guides. They r really helpful for the core prac guidance.

Romeesa, u did ur A-level course in a school ryt? So, did ur teachers give u any specific ideas, guidance etc. for the WA to prac exam papers? Or do u know anyone who can be helpful here?

Anyone else?

Thanks.
JazakAllah khairom, sis. <3

Yes. I forgot to mention! The practical investigations are very helpful! ;D

Most welcome, sis. No probs! :D

Yupe, I did in school ... Teachers = not much of help! =,=

Sorry, I cannot be of much help here!

My tip : Just be VERY VERY VERY clear with yer concept! ;) - know the questions and what they want from you ... this will be achieved with a clear core concept of the study material which is refined by thorough past papers. :D
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 07:51:26 pm by Romeesa-Chan »
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.