Author Topic: The end has begun.. Are you ready to face it?  (Read 3852 times)

Amelia

The end has begun.. Are you ready to face it?
« on: August 02, 2011, 10:17:05 pm »
The Judgement Day.

It's getting closer. How well have you prepared for the last day?

Are you aware of the signs?

Minor signs - 11. Naked, destitute, barefoot shepherds will compete in building tall buildings.

12. The slave-woman will give birth to her master or mistress.

13. A trial (fitnah) which will enter every Arab household.

14. Knowledge will be taken away (by the death of people of knowledge), and ignorance will prevail.

15. Wine (intoxicants, alcohol) will be drunk in great quantities.

16. Illegal sexual intercourse will become widespread.

17. Earthquakes will increase.

18. Time will pass more quickly.

19. Tribulations (fitan) will prevail.

20. Bloodshed will increase.

21. A man will pass by the grave of another and wish he was in the latter’s place.

22. Trustworthiness will be lost, i.e. when authority is given to those who do not deserve it.

23. People will gather for prayer, but will be unable to find an imam to lead them.

^ The present state of the world.

These are yet to happen, the Major signs :-

Hudhayfah ibn Usayd Ghifari, the companion of the Prophet, said,

“Allah’s Messenger came to us all of a sudden as we were (busy in a discussion). He asked: What are you discussing? (The Companions) replied: We are discussing (the subject of) the Last Hour. Thereupon he said: It will not come until you see ten signs. And (in this connection) he made a mention of the ‘smoke’, ‘Dajjal’, the ‘beast’, the ‘rising of the sun from the west’, the ‘descent of Jesus son of Mary’, ‘Gog and Magog’, ‘sinkings of the earth in three places, one in the east, one in the west and one in Arabia’ at the end of which ‘fire would burn forth from Yemen, and would drive people to the place of their assembly’ (i.e., the place where mankind will be assembled for judgment).”
(Sahih Muslim)

Although they appear here in no particular order, it is important to point out that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said that these last, major signs will follow each other like pearls falling off of a necklace...

Masih ad-Dajjal (The AntiChrist)
The Mahdi
-The appearance of Masih al-Isa (Jesus Christ), the son of Mary (peace be upon him)
-Gog and Magog
-The destruction of the Kabah and the recovery of its treasure
-Emergence of the Beast
-The smoke
-Three major landslides (one in the East, one in the West, and one on the Arabian peninsula)
-The wind will take the souls of the believers
-The rising of the sun from the west
-The fire will drive the people to their final gathering place
-Three blasts of the trumpet (fear & terror, death, resurrection)

Read this.

Be prepared. Hell-fire is not a pretty place.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 10:19:38 pm by Amelia »

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
Re: The end has begun.. Are you ready to face it?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 10:33:47 pm »
Woah. :o

We can die anytime. We must make best use of our time.
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

Offline Malak

• Honorary Member
  • SF Farseer
  • A warm smile is the universal language of kindness
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 11:02:14 pm »
I am going to post a lot in this thread ::) IA.

We had a discussion about this previously also and got to know a lot.

If you are a man who degrades women then allow me to respectfully remind you that you came from ONE

Reminder to myself: Stop worrying and start working

SF magazine 2012 - Download here

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 11:07:45 pm »
I am going to post a lot in this thread ::) IA.

We had a discussion about this previously also and got to know a lot.

Seconded.  8) ;D

Amelia

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2011, 11:10:58 pm »
Yes, true. This topic is vast.

But for now, I shall bid you girls good- night. Or rather Good-morning.  :D

Enjoy and take care.  ;)

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2011, 11:14:26 pm »
Yes, true. This topic is vast.

But for now, I shall bid you girls good- night. Or rather Good-morning.  :D

Enjoy and take care.  ;)

Indeed. Last time there was discussion on it.
It was LONG. :P

Take care and keep smiling, chere <3

Masalama :D

Offline Malak

• Honorary Member
  • SF Farseer
  • A warm smile is the universal language of kindness
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2011, 11:14:56 pm »
^ Good night+morning ::)

Take care <33

I'll post some stuff tomorrow  :D
If you are a man who degrades women then allow me to respectfully remind you that you came from ONE

Reminder to myself: Stop worrying and start working

SF magazine 2012 - Download here

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • I WILL make a change inshAllah. =]
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2011, 12:50:30 am »
We had a long discussion about this in that thread : https://studentforums.biz/morality/lesson-1-the-tongue-is-king-(must-read)/180/

Yes, I believe the end is near. What we see now, what we face was all written and NOW it's all happening.

Here is one of my posts explaining the signs :

LOL, yeah. Did you ever hear about the flood that happened in Jeddah this Jan? One of the signs is that the Arabian Gulf will turn into rivers and the desert will become green.

When traveling to Mekkah/Madinah you'd be SURPRISED how most of the desert turned green and the mountains are ALSO BEING GREEN. Like imagine out of the rocks grass coming out? As for that flood that happened in Jeddah..you'd always see ponds in some places, the the protests and the war happening in the entire of Muslim world? I mean...it is said that Muslims will be weak by the end of time, like the foam of the sea and we will lose the battle but ofc not the war.

And then comes the lovely Tsunami and earthquake which moved the earth axis by 10mm? Something like that. And when the axis of the earth changes fully the sun will be rising from the west.

Another sign is that death and murdering will happen and in Arab/Muslim world we see that happening on DAILY BASIS like crazy. The fitnah which will enter every house, the women that will be dressed but at the same time undressed, lifting on Knowledge? Did you know that school in KSA used to be canceled every few days because of the rain? Also in Egypt with all the protests going on the schools stopped. It's like really..we are losing the knowledge.

Children will be foul (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim) >> Like can't we see that nowadays? A 7 years old is having a mobile, FB account, taking pictures of him or her self and posting it in FB, wearing tights and following the fashion. Wallah I always see them.
Women will conspire (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
Rain will be acidic or burning (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim) >> Every-time it would rain in Jeddah, a fire happens. It never used to rain in Jeddah except once or twice a year but this year it even rained in MAY! Like 10-14 times?!
Children of fornication will become widespread or prevalent (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
When a trust becomes a means of making a profit (at-Tirmidhi, Al-Haythami)
Gains will be shared out only among the rich, with no benefit to the poor (at-Tirmidhi) >> Yeah yeah, rich being richer and poor becoming poorer.

Great distances will be traversed in short spans of time >> Airplanes

The people of Iraq will recieve no food and no money due to oppression by the Romans (Europeans) (Muslim) >> I just watched that in AL-JAZEERA WALLAH Iraqi people are SELLING THEIR ORGANS TO EAT!

People will hop between the clouds and the earth >> Sky scarpers.

A tribulation will enter everyone?s home (Ahmad)
The leader of a people will be the worst of them (at-Tirmidhi) >> Why are the protests going on then?
Leaders of people will be oppressors (Al-Haythami)
People will treat a man with respect out of fear for some evil he might do (at-Tirmidhi) >> Like those who fear Gadafi? His followers.
Men will begin to wear silk (at-Tirmidhi) >> Happened.  
Female singers and musical instruments will become popular (at-Tirmidhi) >> Hifa, Elissa, Nancy, Rihanna and many more?
When singers become common (Al-Haythami) >> They are everywhere.
People will dance late into the night >> Ofc.

There are MUCH MORE check here :http://etori.tripod.com/dajjalsystem/judgement.html

Yeah, 2012 Polo shift.

In 2012 the next polar reversal will take place on earth. This means that the North Pole will be changed into the South Pole. Scientifically this can only be explained by the fact that the earth will start rotating in the opposite direction, together with a huge disaster of unknown proportions.

^This means sun will rise from the west instead of the east.

Another good signs :

A man will leave his home and his thigh or hip will tell him what is happening back at his home (Ahmad) >> Invention of MOBILES.

Wealth will increase so much so that if a man were given 10,000, he would not be content with it (Ahmad & Bukhari) >> LOL my dad and my relatives take that salary and they still think they can have more.

Time will pass rapidly (Bukhari, Muslim, & Ahmad) >> It is sensed WORLDWIDE that time is REALLY going fast!

People will claim to follow the Qur'an but will reject hadith & sunnah (Abu Dawood) >> Like REALLY happening. Women now saying hijab is not a farid or smoking is not 7aram. Others who call Abu Baker liar and other sahabahs.

And Angel about the dajjal I heard it in another way which I can remember. I think one day will be like a week, one week will be like a month and one month will be like a year?

Sometimes, ALLAH breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes, ALLAH allows pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes, ALLAH sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes, ALLAH takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything HE gave us.

When Allah leads you to the edge of difficulty... either ALLAH will catch you when you fall or ALLAH will teach you how to fly! =]

Please make them strong ya Allah...

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2011, 07:49:10 am »
I downloaded this book by Adnan Oktar on Signs of the Last Day.

I dunno if it's authentic enough. It's an e-book. :)

I haven't read it yet but will do by next week, IA. :D

If anyone knows any other book regarding the Day of Judgement then lemme know! :D

Salams. :D

Offline Tohru Kyo Sohma

• Destination Jannah
  • SF Master
  • :)
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2011, 11:02:51 am »
thanks amelia for opening this thread......this is a very important matter that everyone must think about every minute every second of their life.
i'll post if i get some more news related to this topic!

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2011, 02:43:45 pm »
I just have to say the following  :-X :-\

This Summer vacation , too many of my sister's friends died and One of my sister's friends ,her brother got cancer and he's been in a hospital in America and he died subhan Allah with a smile on his face. To be honest it freaks me out and I panic when I think about my OWN death :O .. Am I going to Smile when I'm dead? my last moment will it be good ? What will I be doing in my last moment ? and I realize that I'm not going to live long even though I want to? Those kind of Questions cross my mind whenever I hear that someone died.

For those of you who have never heard of this Duaa I suggest you do say it whenever u are in sujood in salah or perhaps whenever you make Duaa ;)

"Allah Make my BEST Deed my LAST one and Make my BEST day ,the day I will meet YOU" Ameen Ameen <3

[yt=425,350]RHYEK1UycVw&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/yt]
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 02:45:38 pm by ~ Golden Girl | Taking a Break~ »
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Offline Tohru Kyo Sohma

• Destination Jannah
  • SF Master
  • :)
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2011, 03:11:43 pm »
MashaAllah really good video,thanks GG~unni for sharing
whenever i think of death...1 thing always crosses my mind....will I be able to say L? il?ha illall?h Muhammadur Rasululah!

Offline HUSH1994

• SF Farseer
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2011, 04:09:27 pm »
Its good bringing such an important topic into light,there is a Duaa you have to say after tashahod and before salam when you're praying:
"Allahom ini a3otho beka men 3athabi jahanam wa 3athab al qabr,wa fitnat al mahya wal mamat wa fitnat al maseeh al dajal"

Offline iluvme

• Smile, the world will smile back. :)
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2011, 04:53:55 pm »
Just wanted to clarify, is it a fact that those who don't respond to the Athan will not be able to say the Kalimah on their deathbed?
I believe in killing the messenger. Know why? It sends  message.
~Damon Salvatore~

Offline HUSH1994

• SF Farseer
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2011, 05:22:07 pm »
Just wanted to clarify, is it a fact that those who don't respond to the Athan will not be able to say the Kalimah on their deathbed?
Kalimah is the shahadah right?