Author Topic: ~ How is Your Love for Allah ~  (Read 26875 times)

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • I WILL make a change inshAllah. =]
Re: ~ How is Your Love for Allah ~
« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2011, 12:55:53 am »
INSHA ALLAH, i will keep posting.

Here's another story that i wud like to share wid u guyz. Mayb u hav read it, mayb not.

A Brother Like That

Shuaib received an automobile from his brother as an Eid present. On Eid day when Shuaib came out of his house, a street urchin was walking around the shiny new car, admiring it. "Is this your car, Uncle?" he asked. Shuaib nodded. "My brother gave it to me for Eid." The boy was astounded.

"You mean your brother gave it to you and it didn't cost you nothing? Boy, I wish..." He hesitated. Of course Shuaib knew what he was going to wish for. He was going to wish he had a brother like that. But what the lad said jarred Shuaib all the way down to his heels. "I wish," the boy went on, "that I could be a brother like that." Shuaib looked at the boy in astonishment, then impulsively he added, "Would you like to take a ride in my automobile?" "Oh yes, I'd love that."

After a short ride, the boy turned and with his eyes aglow, said, "Uncle, would you mind driving in front of my house?" Shuaib smiled a little. He thought he knew what the lad wanted. He wanted to show his neighbors that he could ride home in a big automobile. But Shuaib was wrong again. "Will you stop where those two steps are?" the boy asked. He ran up the steps. Then in a little while Shuaib heard him coming back, but he was not coming fast. He was carrying his little crippled brother. He sat him down on the bottom step, then sort of squeezed up against him and pointed to the car.

"There it is, little brother, just like I told you upstairs. His brother gave it to him for Eid and it didn't cost him a penny. And some day I'm gonna give you one just like it...then you can see for yourself all the pretty things in the Shop windows that I've been trying to tell you about."

Shuaib got out and lifted the boy to the front seat of his car. The shining-eyed older brother climbed in beside him and the three of them began a memorable ride. That Eid, Shuaib learned what the RasulAllah (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) meant when he had said: "love for your brother what you love for yourself".

Take care my friends.

Awwwww. That's a sweet story. :D

@Romeesa, how old is your bro?  :o I didn't know you have a bro. ::)

Yeah, I am already sharing the stuff you share on FB, with my friends and family. Jazaka Allah khair! May this reward never end inshAllah for spreading useful messages. =]

Sometimes, ALLAH breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes, ALLAH allows pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes, ALLAH sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes, ALLAH takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything HE gave us.

When Allah leads you to the edge of difficulty... either ALLAH will catch you when you fall or ALLAH will teach you how to fly! =]

Please make them strong ya Allah...

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2011, 01:02:37 am »
Awwwww. That's a sweet story. :D

@Romeesa, how old is your bro?  :o I didn't know you have a bro. ::)

Yeah, I am already sharing the stuff you share on FB, with my friends and family. Jazaka Allah khair! May this reward never end inshAllah for spreading useful messages. =]
It brought me to tears! :-[

Lol. Really? I remember mentioning to you once. :P
He is 11, MA. (: :P

JazakAllah khairon! :D I will keep posting all I useful infos I have! =]
God bless yuh fer reading and sharing! :D
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

Offline MKh

• SF Geek
« Reply #62 on: August 01, 2011, 02:10:44 pm »
Mony, Thanks for reading and WA JAZAKI! :)

Romeesa, MASHA ALLAH u r 5 children and so r we! ;D

Take care my friends.

Offline Tohru Kyo Sohma

• Destination Jannah
  • SF Master
  • :)
« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2011, 02:20:25 pm »
@Mkh: great story keep posting
May Allah Bless you

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2011, 02:54:08 pm »
Mony, Thanks for reading and WA JAZAKI! :)

Romeesa, MASHA ALLAH u r 5 children and so r we! ;D

Take care my friends.

Hi5! ;D

I always wanted to have a big bro! :-[

Offline MKh

• SF Geek
« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2011, 06:42:09 pm »

Hi5! ;D

I always wanted to have a big bro! :-[

;D

My young siblings r sooo irritating! I love it now for they r not around. :)

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #66 on: August 01, 2011, 06:48:24 pm »
;D

My young siblings r sooo irritating! I love it now for they r not around. :)

Hahahaha! :P

I am the eldest! ;D I cannot stay without my siblings!
Even though I fight a lot with them everyday, deep down. . . I love their company and presence! :D

Amelia

« Reply #67 on: August 01, 2011, 07:04:58 pm »
Found more short stories. It's amazing how deeply we can love Allah.  ;D

Junaid Baghdadi and Love for Allah.
Once at the time of Hajj, there was a gathering in Mecca of some friends of Allah; the youngest among whom was Junaid Baghdadi (ra).
In that gathering, there was a discussion on the subject of 'Love for Allah' and as to who is the lover of Allah. Many of them expressed their views on the subject, but Junaid (ra) kept quiet. He was pressed to say something.

With his head bowed down and tears in his eyes, he said, "The lover of Allah is he who forgets his own self, remains engaged in Allah's remembrance with due regard to all its requirements; sees Allah with the eyes of his heart, which is burnt by the heat of Allah's fear; Allah's remembrance affects him like a cup of wine, he speaks the word of Allah as if All-Mighty Allah speaks through his mouth; if he moves, he does so under the command of Allah; he gets peace of mind only through the obedience of Allah; and when such a stage is reached, his eating, drinking, sleeping, awakening and, in short, all his actions are for the pleasure of Allah; he neither pays heed to the worldly customs, nor does he attach any importance to unfriendly criticism by people."

Sincerity of a six year girl.

There was a little girl (six years old) who was fasting in Ramadhan, even though it is not obligatory on people below the age of puberty. She was in school, and at lunch time, when all the other children went out to eat and have lunch, she sat in the classroom, because she was fasting. Her (non-muslim) teacher thought that she was too young to fast, and so said that it was not necessary, and she could eat a little. The girl still didn't eat. Then the teacher said: "Your parents are not here, it doesn't matter if you eat a little". The girl replied: "I am not fasting for my parents, I am fasting for Allah". This simple statement had such a profound effect on the teacher, that later she accepted Islam.

Source: IslamCan

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #68 on: August 01, 2011, 07:07:56 pm »
^Masha Allah, great stories! ;D

Amelia

« Reply #69 on: August 01, 2011, 07:25:51 pm »
^Masha Allah, great stories! ;D

Have you heard the story about "InshAllah"?

During a Jumah Khutbah in a small town, an Imam talked about the significance of saying "Insha Allah" (which means if Allah wills) when planning to do something in the future. After a few days, a man who had also attended the Khutbah was going to buy a cow from the market. On the way, he met a friend who asked him where he was going. He told him about buying the cow but did not say Insha Allah in the end. His friend reminded him about the Khutbah and told him to say Insha Allah. However, this individual said that he had the money he needs and the energy to go to the market, thus, there is no point of saying Insha Allah as he will certainly buy the cow. He thought that saying Insha Allah will not make any difference.

When he reached the market, he found a cow that met his expectations. He burgained with the seller and came to a reasonable price. Finally, he decided to pay for the cow but was dumbfounded when he discovered that his money was missing. A thief had stolen the money while he was walking through the busy market. The cow seller asked him whether he was going to buy the cow or not. "Insha Allah, I will buy it next week," he said. When he reached home, his wife inquired about the cow. He told her about how he forgot to say Insha Allah, and also added, "Insha Allah, I wanted to buy the cow. But Insha Allah, my money was stolen. Insha Allah, I will buy it next week." His wife clarified to him that we should say Insha Allah for things that are yet to happen, not for those things that had already happened. He never forgot his "Insha Allah" again.

Great, isn't it? Every single thing happens according to His will.  ;D

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #70 on: August 01, 2011, 07:34:22 pm »
^I did not. It's great, MA. ;D

Have yuh heard of The Story of Bismillah ? :D

~Worth and Significance of Bismillah: Ring in the Stomach of the Fish

There was once a lady who always said Bismillahirrahmanirrahim (In the name of Allah, the beneficent the merciful) before she did anything. She knew that Allah would then always be with her. One day, she put her ring in the cupboard and as usual she said Bismillahirrahmanirrahim (In the name of Allah, the beneficent the merciful) before she put it away. She knew that it would be safe.

Her husband took the ring and threw it in the river. He wanted to prove to her that only saying Bismillahirrahmanirrahim (In the name of Allah, the beneficent the merciful) would not keep it safe. He thought that in the evening he would ask her where the ring was and it would not be there.

Later that morning, the lady went to the market to buy some fish. When she was cleaning the fish at home she found her ring inside the stomach of the fish. She wondered how it got there but then put it back in its place in the cupboard saying Bismillahirrahmanirrahim (In the name of Allah, the beneficent the merciful).

When her husband came back from work, he asked her where the ring was. She brought it from the cupboard. He was so surprised!

He told her what he had done and apologized to her. He also truly believed that Allah is with the person who says Bismillahirrahmanirrahim (In the name of Allah, the beneficent the merciful) before he/she does anything.

~Power and Worth of Bismillah: I can walk on water

Syed Murtadha was a great aalim (scholar) who lived many years ago. He had many students who attended his classes.

At one of his classes he noticed that one of the students always came late. One day Syed Murtadha asked the student "Why are you always late?"

The student replied that he lived across the river and always took the first ferry across but the ferry service did not start any earlier.

Syed Murtadha wrote something on a piece of paper, folded it and gave it to the student. "Keep this with you" he said "and you will be able to walk across the river from tomorrow - but do not open the paper."

The next day the student got to the river and put his foot tentatively on the water. He could not believe that he could actually walk on the water.

For the next few days, he got to the classes on time.

One day, he could not hold back his curiosity. He looked inside the folded piece of paper. On it was written Bismillahirrahmanirrahim (In the name of Allah, the beneficent the merciful).

For a moment he thought - "Is this all that helps me walk on water!" He put the paper in his pocket as usual and went to the river to go to his classes. This time he could not walk on the water and had to wait for the ferry. This meant that he was late for his class.

When the class was over, Syed Murtadha called him over and said "You looked into the paper when I had told you not to!"

With Bismillahirrahmanirrahim (In the name of Allah, the beneficent the merciful) you can move mountains provided you have trust and faith in Allah.

(Listened from a lecture by Syed Ammar)

Amelia

« Reply #71 on: August 01, 2011, 07:41:16 pm »
^ AWESOME!  ;D

Allah is simply GREAT.  ;)

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #72 on: August 01, 2011, 07:42:46 pm »
^ AWESOME!  ;D

Allah is simply GREAT.  ;)

Indeed, He is. (:

Aim in life: Do everything just fer the sake of God so that we please Him and avoid displeasing Him. :D

Offline MKh

• SF Geek
« Reply #73 on: August 02, 2011, 06:29:46 pm »
Tohru, May ALLAH bless u too dear.

Romeesa,  ;D ys deep down we all love our siblings.

Amelia, JAZAK ALLAH for sharing such wonderful stories. Even though i loved posting those stories, now i will not have to post them here and u can bcoz u come only more frequently than me  ;D

But INSHAALLAH, i will share wutever i know. For the moment, i m simply worried about my results even though i understand that worrying wud only make things worse. Let us all pray for our results.

And how did u guyz spend these two days of Ramadan. I have divided up my day between praying, suhur and iftari, reading the Qur'an, studying and sleeping.
Take care.

Amelia

« Reply #74 on: August 02, 2011, 06:34:11 pm »

Amelia, JAZAK ALLAH for sharing such wonderful stories. Even though i loved posting those stories, now i will not have to post them here and u can bcoz u come only more frequently than me  ;D

But INSHAALLAH, i will share wutever i know. For the moment, i m simply worried about my results even though i understand that worrying wud only make things worse. Let us all pray for our results.

And how did u guyz spend these two days of Ramadan. I have divided up my day between praying, suhur and iftari, reading the Qur'an, studying and sleeping.
Take care.

You are the inspiration, MKh. Keep posting, please.  ;D

Have with in the Almighty lord and keep praying. Your results will be awesome, iA.

Ramadan is going great. I listen to quran while I post in SF.  ::) :P