Author Topic: ~ How is Your Love for Allah ~  (Read 25080 times)

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
Re: ~ How is Your Love for Allah ~
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2011, 12:23:23 am »
IA, we as one together will make a change. ;D

JazakAllah khair for sharing such a moving story! May Allah (SWT) bless yuh. Brought me to tears.
Indeed, Sabr is one most important attribute a Muslim must accquire.
The dunya is merely a test for all of us in both our happiness and hardship. May Allah (SWT) guide us, IA. Ameen.

Keep posting, akhee. :D
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

Offline MKh

• SF Geek
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2011, 12:36:13 am »
INSHAALLAH, we will.

Ys dear, you r absolutely right.
AAMEEN.
INSHAALLAH, i will keep posting.
JAZAK ALLAH.

Offline M-H

• SF Master
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2011, 04:28:44 am »
I wish I could scan this book- Faza'il-e-a'mal by Shaikul Hadith Maulana Zakariya Kaandhlawi and bring it here for all of you...

Its a greattt book, always brings tears to my eyes!!
How great and absolutely perfect our Prophet (Pbuh) was, and how HARD they all worked (he and the sahabis) to truely bring about Islam for us....

And how we've all taken Islam for granted today.. :( How we're so deeply immersed in this world than our religion and the hereafter....

I am PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 04:36:56 am by M-H »

Offline M-H

• SF Master
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2011, 09:59:25 am »
Wow, I don't believe this...I just googled the book and found that the complete version has been downloaded on scribd.

Here's the link

http://www.scribd.com/doc/60156925/Faza-il-E-A-Maal-Full-Shaikhul-Hadith-Maulana-Muhammad-Zakariyya-Kaandhlawi

Do read it...its just great....

Offline MKh

• SF Geek
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2011, 10:52:16 am »
Aaah, M-H Thanks a lot for actually finding the book online so we all cud read it. Now that u have strongly recommended this book, looks like it is truly worth getting a copy of it so i will INSHAALLAH dowload it from te link u posted.

JAZAK ALLAH. Spread ur knowledge!

Offline Tohru Kyo Sohma

• Destination Jannah
  • SF Master
  • :)
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2011, 11:52:44 am »
Awww ur welcome guyz.

Fairy, GG Chan, Sterling and Spongebob, I am very happy by seeing how many true and interested muslims we have here who r also very hard-working in studies. I hope youngsters like u all cud help build up a strong and healthy community in the future and INSHAALLAH ALLAH SUBHANA WA TA'ALA will b equally happy on us all.

Spongebob, i don't know Dr. Zaghloul but i believe he is MASHAALLAH a very faithful and strong muslim. Is he a famous and well-recognised islamic scholar in Egypt?

Ohh ys, see u too!

As Ramadan is coming, we must try to spend most of our time remebering ALLAH. Here's another story worth reading:-

The reward of patience is praiseworthy

Hazrat Abu Hasan Siraaj R.A. says: I was performing tawaaf once while on Haj; when I saw a very pretty woman, shining in her beauty. I looked at her and said: "By Allah, this beauty and fine complexion must surely be because she never experienced any grief or sorrow."

When I said this she overheard me and said: "Sir, it is that what you think? By Allah, I am bent down under all the sorrows and grief that have come my way. My heart and mind is filled with so much grief and all along there has been no one can who share these with me."

I asked: "And how is that, lady?"

She replied: "My husband once slaughtered a goat as a Qurbaani offering, while I was breast feeding my infant child. My two young sons were playing around me. When I went to cook the meat, the one son said to the other: 'Come, let me show you how father slaughtered the goat.' The other said: 'Well show me.' The first one then made the second once lie down and cut his throat, as his father had slaughtered the goat. When he realized what had happened, he ran away into the mountains; where he was attacked by a wolf and eaten up.

The father went in search for him; searching from place to place until he died of extreme thirst. In the mean time I was at home frantic with worry waiting for news of him. I put down my infant child and went to the door to inquire about anyone who might have news of my husband. The child crawled to the fireplace where a pot was boiling. The child touched it and the boiling pot fell upon the baby, burning it to death in such a ghastly manner that the child?s meat became separated from the bones.

When my married daughter heard all this, in the house of her husband, she fell down of shock. Thus I was left alone to bear all that."

I asked her: "And how, lady; did you manage all these misfortunes with patience?"

She replied: "Whoever ponders on the difference between patience and impatience, finds a world of difference between the two. The reward of patience is praiseworthy; whereas for impatience there is nothing."

Then she recited some lines of poetry before walking away:

Patience did I exercise,
For that was my strongest pillar;
And should impatience have helped me,
Then I would have tried her.
Such patience did I on have that;
Had my trails descended on mountain high,
In broken rocks they would have ended.
Indeed did I control my eyes,
Those tears not fall;
And now within my heart alone,
My tears do roll.

------------
May Allah (SWT) grant us the ability to be patient! Ameen!

From Fazail e Haj (Virtues of Haj) by Shaykul Hadith Muhammed Zakaria, originally recorded in Rowdh.

P.S. I wudn't have shared this many stories but i believe u guyz will b interested in reading. Sometimes we r so much into our worldly-life that we do not understand the importance of  things such as patience and the importance of good deeds. We must thank ALLAH for every moment we spend on earth even in times of grief and pain. May ALLAH give us all patience and guide us all in the right paths. AAMEEN. SUMAAMEEN.
wow....great story to be shared
keep posting

Offline MKh

• SF Geek
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2011, 01:28:18 pm »
wow....great story to be shared
keep posting

You r welcome. INSHA ALLAH i will.

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2011, 06:24:49 pm »
Awww ur welcome guyz.

Fairy, GG Chan, Sterling and Spongebob, I am very happy by seeing how many true and interested muslims we have here who r also very hard-working in studies. I hope youngsters like u all cud help build up a strong and healthy community in the future and INSHAALLAH ALLAH SUBHANA WA TA'ALA will b equally happy on us all.

Spongebob, i don't know Dr. Zaghloul but i believe he is MASHAALLAH a very faithful and strong muslim. Is he a famous and well-recognised islamic scholar in Egypt?

Ohh ys, see u too!

As Ramadan is coming, we must try to spend most of our time remebering ALLAH. Here's another story worth reading:-

The reward of patience is praiseworthy

Hazrat Abu Hasan Siraaj R.A. says: I was performing tawaaf once while on Haj; when I saw a very pretty woman, shining in her beauty. I looked at her and said: "By Allah, this beauty and fine complexion must surely be because she never experienced any grief or sorrow."

When I said this she overheard me and said: "Sir, it is that what you think? By Allah, I am bent down under all the sorrows and grief that have come my way. My heart and mind is filled with so much grief and all along there has been no one can who share these with me."

I asked: "And how is that, lady?"

She replied: "My husband once slaughtered a goat as a Qurbaani offering, while I was breast feeding my infant child. My two young sons were playing around me. When I went to cook the meat, the one son said to the other: 'Come, let me show you how father slaughtered the goat.' The other said: 'Well show me.' The first one then made the second once lie down and cut his throat, as his father had slaughtered the goat. When he realized what had happened, he ran away into the mountains; where he was attacked by a wolf and eaten up.

The father went in search for him; searching from place to place until he died of extreme thirst. In the mean time I was at home frantic with worry waiting for news of him. I put down my infant child and went to the door to inquire about anyone who might have news of my husband. The child crawled to the fireplace where a pot was boiling. The child touched it and the boiling pot fell upon the baby, burning it to death in such a ghastly manner that the child?s meat became separated from the bones.

When my married daughter heard all this, in the house of her husband, she fell down of shock. Thus I was left alone to bear all that."

I asked her: "And how, lady; did you manage all these misfortunes with patience?"

She replied: "Whoever ponders on the difference between patience and impatience, finds a world of difference between the two. The reward of patience is praiseworthy; whereas for impatience there is nothing."

Then she recited some lines of poetry before walking away:

Patience did I exercise,
For that was my strongest pillar;
And should impatience have helped me,
Then I would have tried her.
Such patience did I on have that;
Had my trails descended on mountain high,
In broken rocks they would have ended.
Indeed did I control my eyes,
Those tears not fall;
And now within my heart alone,
My tears do roll.

------------
May Allah (SWT) grant us the ability to be patient! Ameen!

From Fazail e Haj (Virtues of Haj) by Shaykul Hadith Muhammed Zakaria, originally recorded in Rowdh.

P.S. I wudn't have shared this many stories but i believe u guyz will b interested in reading. Sometimes we r so much into our worldly-life that we do not understand the importance of  things such as patience and the importance of good deeds. We must thank ALLAH for every moment we spend on earth even in times of grief and pain. May ALLAH give us all patience and guide us all in the right paths. AAMEEN. SUMAAMEEN.

WOW ..That lady has got a strong heart mashAllah to handle such kind of grief.

Jazaki Allah kair for sharing this with us =]

Keep up the good work ;)
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Amelia

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2011, 07:52:18 pm »
MkH, you've shared wonderful stories - keep sharing them.  ;) Romessa - Nice thread.  ;D

May God Bless you all for the good work.  ;D

There is also a book on the miracle of splitting of moon.

Read it! Amazing story.  ;)

« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 07:54:12 pm by Amelia »

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2011, 08:00:27 pm »
MH: Thank you for the link! (:
JazakAllah khair!

Amelia: JazakAllah khair for reading, chere! ;D

Did yuh read that book?
I've read it before, planning to read again next week (IA)! (:

Amelia

« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2011, 08:43:46 pm »
MH: Thank you for the link! (:
JazakAllah khair!

Amelia: JazakAllah khair for reading, chere! ;D

Did yuh read that book?
I've read it before, planning to read again next week (IA)! (:

Yes.  :) I'm going to read it again myself, iA.  ;)

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2011, 08:55:16 pm »
Yes.  :) I'm going to read it again myself, iA.  ;)

That's great, MA. (:

I am gonna read this another book Mony recommended! :D

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • I WILL make a change inshAllah. =]
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2011, 04:13:21 am »
That's great, MA. (:

I am gonna read this another book Mony recommended! :D

Which one? ;D

@MKH, Awesome stories mashALLAH! Jazaka Allah khair sister for posting!

And yes Dr.Zaghloul Al Najjar is a very well known Egyptian Scholar. He is a great man mashAllah with LOADS of knowledge. He is a PROFESSOR and a scientist. He won many certificates and prizes mashAllah, he is the first I think Arab who comes with such knowledge mashAllah, like I didn't come across any professors like him in the Arab world who use science to PROVE Islam. =]

Sometimes, ALLAH breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes, ALLAH allows pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes, ALLAH sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes, ALLAH takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything HE gave us.

When Allah leads you to the edge of difficulty... either ALLAH will catch you when you fall or ALLAH will teach you how to fly! =]

Please make them strong ya Allah...

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2011, 07:33:00 pm »
Which one? ;D

The one linked me once long time ago when we first started talking! =]
I thought I saved it in my bookmark but I couldn't find it! =[ :-[

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • I WILL make a change inshAllah. =]
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2011, 09:19:32 pm »
The one linked me once long time ago when we first started talking! =]
I thought I saved it in my bookmark but I couldn't find it! =[ :-[

'Enjoy Your Life'

http://islamfuture.wordpress.com/2010/05/23/enjoy-your-life-by-dr-muhammad-abd-al-rahman-al-arifi/

=]

Sometimes, ALLAH breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes, ALLAH allows pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes, ALLAH sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes, ALLAH takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything HE gave us.

When Allah leads you to the edge of difficulty... either ALLAH will catch you when you fall or ALLAH will teach you how to fly! =]

Please make them strong ya Allah...

Romeesa-chan...<3