Author Topic: Edexcel AS Implementation and Assessment Guide for Teachers and Technicians  (Read 11197 times)

Offline smillingfiona

Re: Edexcel AS Implementation and Assessment Guide for Teachers and Technicians
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2011, 12:14:59 pm »
that one is edexcel A2 biology, i want edexcel AS biology implementation and assessment guide for teachers and technicians
help me please
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 12:28:20 pm by smillingfiona »

Offline SZM

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2011, 07:06:28 pm »
assalamu alaikum dear romeesa,

ow r u ??? dear?? hope u r fyn with Allah Help.... I am a bit not well/// I dont know when will i complete the science subject??? Allah must help me.... I dont find any easiest way to study to complete.. I am living in abroad and i have to complete by the middle if next month to go back to my country sri lanka to do exam.. I dont know what has happened to me.. I wanted to do exam in january 2012.. But I thought i cannot rush myself and not done lot of practice and how can i do exam in january. tel me ur suggestions and ur idea.. I dont like to waste my life and already i am overrage and my father wants me to do exam in jan and my mother want me to do exam in may, but i want to do exam in jan, but impossible.. If i want to get bst result, i should spend maximum 5 months for preparation and my exam ... Am icorrect dear.. dear tel me ur ideaaaa??????????

Offline MKh

• SF Geek
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2011, 04:20:25 pm »
assalamu alaikum dear romeesa,

ow r u ??? dear?? hope u r fyn with Allah Help.... I am a bit not well/// I dont know when will i complete the science subject??? Allah must help me.... I dont find any easiest way to study to complete.. I am living in abroad and i have to complete by the middle if next month to go back to my country sri lanka to do exam.. I dont know what has happened to me.. I wanted to do exam in january 2012.. But I thought i cannot rush myself and not done lot of practice and how can i do exam in january. tel me ur suggestions and ur idea.. I dont like to waste my life and already i am overrage and my father wants me to do exam in jan and my mother want me to do exam in may, but i want to do exam in jan, but impossible.. If i want to get bst result, i should spend maximum 5 months for preparation and my exam ... Am icorrect dear.. dear tel me ur ideaaaa??????????

Sorry for interrupting but i hope u don't mind me answering u, do u?

You call 21 overage? (u r 21 ryt?) I don't think that 21 is called 'overage'. INSHA ALLAH, i will b starting uni earliest wen i will b about to complete 21 yrs, if it makes u feel any better. Age hardly matters, as far as i believe. Heard of the 80 yr old man who returned to kindergarden to start off his education? I hav heard of 30 yr old people returning to A-levels, let alone early 20s.

I hop u don't mind me asking u again if u hav already paid for ur Jan exams or not? If yes, u hav paid for them, then u can only work as hard as u can and sit for them. If no, u can always opt to take ur exams in the summer exam session. A matter of a few months will not make u 'overage' but it might affect ur grades and academic history.

This is just my suggestion though. INSHA ALLAH u will make the right decision. May ALLAH guide us all in the right path. AAMEEN.

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2011, 07:13:58 pm »
Completely agree with MKh. (:

Get well soon, SZM.

If you haven't registered for Jan 2012 then I suggest giving it in June 2012. :)
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

Offline lynda

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2011, 01:39:18 am »
Do u have chemistry implementation and assessment guide answers?

Offline Malak

• Honorary Member
  • SF Farseer
  • A warm smile is the universal language of kindness
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2011, 09:34:31 am »
Do u have chemistry implementation and assessment guide answers?
Do you mean answer for questions in that book? usually there are answers within the book  :-\
If you are a man who degrades women then allow me to respectfully remind you that you came from ONE

Reminder to myself: Stop worrying and start working

SF magazine 2012 - Download here

Offline lynda

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2011, 02:05:45 pm »
 :)Yes. the answers to the questions. well, I dont have the answers.

Offline Malak

• Honorary Member
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2011, 09:20:25 am »
:)Yes. the answers to the questions. well, I dont have the answers.
Oh, I am afraid we don't have the answers.  :-\

If there are few questions you have doubt with then you can post the questions here https://studentforums.biz/sciences-149/edexcel-chemistry-doubts!!!!/ and maybe we can help.
If you are a man who degrades women then allow me to respectfully remind you that you came from ONE

Offline tonoy

« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2011, 07:30:51 pm »
hey if someone have the answer of the as physics then why doesn't he upload the book we are all dying for it.(NB:only Implemention guide have the answer of the as physics so it is obvious if that person who upload the answer will also have the book so why didn't he upload the book)I had already look my local library but they doesn't have the book if my country allow paypal then i will pay whatever the price of the book.plz be fast

Offline MKh

• SF Geek
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2011, 09:55:57 am »
hey if someone have the answer of the as physics then why doesn't he upload the book we are all dying for it.(NB:only Implemention guide have the answer of the as physics so it is obvious if that person who upload the answer will also have the book so why didn't he upload the book)I had already look my local library but they doesn't have the book if my country allow paypal then i will pay whatever the price of the book.plz be fast

Buy it from Amazon? Or Pearson itself?

Offline Malak

• Honorary Member
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2011, 03:43:12 pm »
You want answers to which questions? Exam zone?

Offline tonoy

You want answers to which questions? Exam zone?
I want the experiment

Offline saboo

Can some one please post target sheets, its from a book i think its the teachers resource and i need for unit 2 topic 3 and 4 please.

Offline Shahamatul

I need Edexcel A2 Chemistry implementation and assessment guide for teachers and technicians . Please give me the link so I can download it . And give it as soon as possible

Offline misscutielicious

They are available on the CD u get with book :D