Author Topic: Good VS Bad ~  (Read 14407 times)

Offline Crooked

• The Psycho Lunatic.
  • Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
Re: Good VS Bad ~
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2011, 01:34:22 pm »
@Crooked, can't imagine you being broken heart from me. :P

And oh boy, it'll be the longest list ever.  :-X
I can't imagine that either. My heart can't break; I'd die. :P

>:( >:( Someone is being mean.  >:( >:(
<3 La Ilaha Illa-Allah Muhammad Rasul Allah. <3

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • I WILL make a change inshAllah. =]
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2011, 01:35:47 pm »
I can't imagine that either. My heart can't break; I'd die. :P

>:( >:( Someone is being mean.  >:( >:(

Longest list ever with the GOOD habits you have. :P

Sometimes, ALLAH breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes, ALLAH allows pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes, ALLAH sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes, ALLAH takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything HE gave us.

When Allah leads you to the edge of difficulty... either ALLAH will catch you when you fall or ALLAH will teach you how to fly! =]

Please make them strong ya Allah...

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline Crooked

• The Psycho Lunatic.
  • Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2011, 01:37:02 pm »
Longest list ever with the GOOD habits you have. :P
No, i don't. My list is empty. ::)
<3 La Ilaha Illa-Allah Muhammad Rasul Allah. <3

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2011, 01:39:30 pm »
No, i don't. My list is empty. ::)

LOL, nah. I'll post if for you then. =]

Sometimes, ALLAH takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything HE gave us.

When Allah leads you to the edge of difficulty... either ALLAH will catch you when you fall or ALLAH will teach you how to fly! =]

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline ~cornelia~

• ~patience*
  • SF Senior Citizen
  • ~when one life meets another~something new is born
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2011, 09:06:48 pm »
hmmmmm..lets see..By the way this post has a good intention!! <3
my Good points: patience,tolerence(i hv alot of siblings dats why :P), sympathic, i smile evn dou im sad so dat nobody gets affected by my problems.......i guess dats all..:P ( i work hard 2 find new ones :P)

my bad points: laziness, stupidity(i dnt get a serious situation until its pointed out 2 me), i NVER say sorry frst, i lie 2 get away frm trouble, too quiet sometimes dat ppl think i dnt like them...
man i cant tink of anymre...

P.Ssome times i feel EVIL!! :p

"Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint."
Mark Twain

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2011, 10:24:04 pm »
hmmmmm..lets see..By the way this post has a good intention!! <3
my Good points: patience,tolerence(i hv alot of siblings dats why :P), sympathic, i smile evn dou im sad so dat nobody gets affected by my problems.......i guess dats all..:P ( i work hard 2 find new ones :P)

my bad points: laziness, stupidity(i dnt get a serious situation until its pointed out 2 me), i NVER say sorry frst, i lie 2 get away frm trouble, too quiet sometimes dat ppl think i dnt like them...
man i cant tink of anymre...

P.Ssome times i feel EVIL!! :p

Patience and tolerance are the best..<3 And that's why you always prefer hiding your sad feelings inside you.

Quietness isn't really a negative point but rather a personality. You may find some people talkative while others prefer to to listen more than talk. I find quiet people very smart as they listen more than they speak and thus learn from people's mistakes. BUT often when meeting someone...people don't get easily with those who speak less, that's why getting involved into a conversation is good at times. It just needs some confidence.

Laziness is a bad habit in all of us, but it's really harmful when it starts controlling someone's life like making them stay away from prayers because they are so lazy to have wudu, having the house unclean, not going out or having a job but prefer sitting at home and watching the tv, etc, and then that person becomes extremely lazy and loses most of the fun in this world and all the adventure by being lazy!
Even for your own health sake, it's healthier to move around a lot.

Lying/not apologizing... I think we all get in troubles and we ALL do mistakes. You will never change if you won't ever admit your own mistake. Last month, I was very angry that I ended up offending 4 people. Those people got hurt and offended me back. It was painful, for a person like me, because rarely people offend me, but what I did was...think again of my own mistake and put myself in other people's shoe and think how much pain I caused them. I didn't like it that they offended me BUT surely they didn't like it that I offended them either! When a person apologizes to you even though you are the one who made the sin or started it, you feel VERY embarrassed. In fact, you feel guilt and regret for being mean to them.

So I decided to be the one who start with the apologizing. I pointed my mistake and pointed out their's kindly to them. And in this way, they also realized their mistake and apologized to me also. The person who starts with the apology, is the better person to God. =]

There is nothing wrong with doing mistakes and admitting it rather than lying to run away with the fault, because it only brings you regret and guilt. A brave person is not the one who doesn't do mistakes at all, but the one who ADMITS his/her mistakes and try their best to fix them. We are humans, not angels. =]

Thank YOU for posting! I really hope I see you posting a lot more in the forum! :D

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline ~cornelia~

• ~patience*
  • SF Senior Citizen
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2011, 09:34:29 am »
Patience and tolerance are the best..<3 And that's why you always prefer hiding your sad feelings inside you.

Quietness isn't really a negative point but rather a personality. You may find some people talkative while others prefer to to listen more than talk. I find quiet people very smart as they listen more than they speak and thus learn from people's mistakes. BUT often when meeting someone...people don't get easily with those who speak less, that's why getting involved into a conversation is good at times. It just needs some confidence.

Laziness is a bad habit in all of us, but it's really harmful when it starts controlling someone's life like making them stay away from prayers because they are so lazy to have wudu, having the house unclean, not going out or having a job but prefer sitting at home and watching the tv, etc, and then that person becomes extremely lazy and loses most of the fun in this world and all the adventure by being lazy!
Even for your own health sake, it's healthier to move around a lot.

Lying/not apologizing... I think we all get in troubles and we ALL do mistakes. You will never change if you won't ever admit your own mistake. Last month, I was very angry that I ended up offending 4 people. Those people got hurt and offended me back. It was painful, for a person like me, because rarely people offend me, but what I did was...think again of my own mistake and put myself in other people's shoe and think how much pain I caused them. I didn't like it that they offended me BUT surely they didn't like it that I offended them either! When a person apologizes to you even though you are the one who made the sin or started it, you feel VERY embarrassed. In fact, you feel guilt and regret for being mean to them.

So I decided to be the one who start with the apologizing. I pointed my mistake and pointed out their's kindly to them. And in this way, they also realized their mistake and apologized to me also. The person who starts with the apology, is the better person to God. =]

There is nothing wrong with doing mistakes and admitting it rather than lying to run away with the fault, because it only brings you regret and guilt. A brave person is not the one who doesn't do mistakes at all, but the one who ADMITS his/her mistakes and try their best to fix them. We are humans, not angels. =]

Thank YOU for posting! I really hope I see you posting a lot more in the forum! :D
thank so much mony-chan
ur words are very touching. u seem like a smart,kind, understanding person.(u remind of some1) :P
thank u for ur advice...+rep
i will try hard to follow your advice and hope we become good friends :)
<3 <3 <3

Mark Twain

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2011, 11:02:10 am »
thank so much mony-chan
ur words are very touching. u seem like a smart,kind, understanding person.(u remind of some1) :P
thank u for ur advice...+rep
i will try hard to follow your advice and hope we become good friends :)
<3 <3 <3

I remind you of someone? Is it your grandma? :P Because I am sure this is who I remind everyone of. :P LOL!

Thank you love. This means a lot to me and fills my heart with happiness. =] <3
Best friends*, inshAllah. :D

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline ~cornelia~

• ~patience*
  • SF Senior Citizen
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2011, 06:47:30 pm »
no not my grandma LOL! your nothing like my grandmother!! :)
u remind me of my cousin! she talks the way u do!
your welcome. im glad i made someone happy!! :)
inshAllah we will be!!

Mark Twain

Offline Locke Lamora

• SF Master
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2011, 09:58:07 pm »
I don't know   -_-

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2011, 11:22:49 pm »
@CS, LOL. Glad someone thinks I'm not like a grandma. :P
Awww, that's lovely. =] I would like to meet your cousin one day. :P

@Woteverr, I am sure you do. You're just too lazy to type it.

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline Locke Lamora

• SF Master
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2011, 12:20:44 am »
@Woteverr, I am sure you do. You're just too lazy to type it.

Bad(I always like to hear the bad news first :P): Extremely stubborn when I get the stubbornness fever(happens about twice an year), slow to reach a decision, sometimes prideful, awful conversationalist in real life except when I'm in the mood, have a slight lisp, easily distracted,   lash out at others, even innocents, when in anger,   have frequent mind-blanks, do not like to study, antisocial and lazy.....

Good: Stick by a decision, can photoshop a bit, remain silent except with family, can write a bit.... yeah, a spot o' photography too.... and I noticed that whenever I talk to someone, I tend to adopt their method of speaking(not the obvious ones such as stutters or anything, only the speech patterns, the best way to convince them through their own logic and such..) ..

That's about it... Obviously, I haven't told everything, I'm not that self-observant (or self-obsessed to notice.. :P)

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2011, 12:45:38 am »
Bad(I always like to hear the bad news first :P): Extremely stubborn when I get the stubbornness fever(happens about twice an year), slow to reach a decision, sometimes prideful, awful conversationalist in real life except when I'm in the mood, have a slight lisp, easily distracted,   lash out at others, even innocents, when in anger,   have frequent mind-blanks, do not like to study, antisocial and lazy.....

Let me start with commenting on the bad then. :P

Stubbornness : I'll just copy/paste what I said before about this matter and basically being stubborn is believing that what you are saying or doing is ONLY the correct thing. I was like that BUT then I taught myself that it is good to agree to a disagree. And believe it or not, my life is better that way. I can't always be right and why not take the chance to listen to other people for a change? Maybe what they are saying is correct and arguing about one point only makes us look fool and not open minded enough for accepting other people's views. We are humans, everyone of us have a different way of thinking and guess what? It's better that way. Imagine if we ALL had the SAME way of thinking, if we all wore the same clothes, looked the same, spoke in the same way, did the same thing everyday..do you think we will be living? We will be alive but not living. Our life would be a TOTAL boredom.

Antisocial and a bad at having conversations : Shall I consider that as you being a quiet person? Or do you prefer spending most of your time on your own? I think getting involved into conversations and socializing with other people helps a lot. It makes you more confident as you also gain more knowledge and ideas, so always try to be better in those two.

Prideful : arrogance as in.... See there is a difference between arrogance and confidence. Having confidence in yourself is a good thing, that you believe you are capable of doing things because you are good at it, BUT there is a point when confidence turn into arrogance and that's when you become 'Over-confident' and you end up losing a lot. You lose the people around you because no one believes in arrogant people, you start losing yourself..how? You start believing that you have no faults and rather than concentrating at your negative points to make them better..you just keep on boasting about the good ones. I know you haven't reached that level ofc lol, but just be careful you don't. As for Islam, those who are humble..God makes them on a higher level and people respect them more, and not a person full of arrogance will ever enter paradise. All what we have, all what we are and all what we can do..came from Allah and Allah alone so we should take all the compliments we hear daily and thank Allah for them.

My fingers hurt from typing..I'll continue my long post later. :P I'm sorry for talking a lot. ::)

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline SauD~

• Chére
  • SF V.I.P
  • ~ I wish my dream comes true ~
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2011, 12:54:45 am »
Bad points..
Stubborn
Never retry once i fail ::)
That's all i can think of.. for now.

Good Sides..
i think i don't have any :-X

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2011, 01:19:38 am »
Bad points..
Stubborn
Never retry once i fail ::)
That's all i can think of.. for now.

Good Sides..
i think i don't have any :-X

Read about what I wrote about stubbornness before your post to woteverr.

Giving up... you fall down and never try standing on your feet again. I'd list you the name of ALL the great leaders of this world and I'd show you that NON of them ever succeeded from the first try. The chance of mastering in something from the first try is almost non-existent, so you gotta be realistic and stop always giving up! You have NO EXCUSE to ever stop trying because the only excuse you can give up on is when you are dead and buried under the ground, other than that..with every BREATH you take, you still have a shot to make.

You don't want to be known as someone who is weak and always gives up. You want to PROVE yourself to the world. You could die like any other person and be remembered for nothing or you could DREAM and follow your dreams then you end up being like one of those who changed the world by their success!

If I take your head and put it in the water, you won't be able to breathe until I get your head up. Why does that happen? Because you were determined to LIVE, you fought the pain and pushed me aside and got yourself out of the water to have the air but that's because you decided not to die, you were DETERMINED that you will NOT die. If we want something, we can get it. If someone else can do it then so can you. Even if it is only one other person in the world that has achieved what you have set out to achieve, that should be reason enough for you to never give up.

Even impossible says 'Impossible'.

As for the good in you, you have A LOT and I will not post them for you because you KNOW that you have a lot of goodness inside you. =]

Romeesa-chan...<3