Author Topic: Lessons 1 >> 9 ~  (Read 33922 times)

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • I WILL make a change inshAllah. =]
Re: Lesson 4 : Do not judge ~
« Reply #120 on: June 26, 2011, 06:31:01 pm »
Gigi! :o 3andik ketab esmo estmta3 ba7itak ? LOL this is a lesson from it and most of my previous lessons were from there. I wrote it down there that it's written by Dr.Muhammed Al-Arifi, bas mine is the English version. I am reading it. =] 'Enjoy your Life' howa esmo.

Ah so true. Not forgiving a person or remembering what bad he/she had done to you is like carrying a heavy stone in your heart. Imagine yourself carrying a heavy stone? A very big heavy one? You'd get exhausted yes? Well, that's how your heart feels when you don't forgive. Every time you remember how bad they treated you..how awful they were with you..your heart burns with pain, that's why it is just best to throw away that heavy stone and that will happen by learning how to forgive, because it doesn't get you anywhere when you don't forgive and hate. It doesn't get you back what you lost and it doesn't make you happy or satisfied either.

You never fail to make me fall in love with you more and more everyday. =] God bless you Gigi. You have a very kind heart and a beautiful soul mashAllah. <3

Sometimes, ALLAH breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes, ALLAH allows pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes, ALLAH sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes, ALLAH takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything HE gave us.

When Allah leads you to the edge of difficulty... either ALLAH will catch you when you fall or ALLAH will teach you how to fly! =]

Please make them strong ya Allah...

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
« Reply #121 on: June 26, 2011, 06:58:37 pm »
Gigi! :o 3andik ketab esmo estmta3 ba7itak ? LOL this is a lesson from it and most of my previous lessons were from there. I wrote it down there that it's written by Dr.Muhammed Al-Arifi, bas mine is the English version. I am reading it. =] 'Enjoy your Life' howa esmo.

Ah so true. Not forgiving a person or remembering what bad he/she had done to you is like carrying a heavy stone in your heart. Imagine yourself carrying a heavy stone? A very big heavy one? You'd get exhausted yes? Well, that's how your heart feels when you don't forgive. Every time you remember how bad they treated you..how awful they were with you..your heart burns with pain, that's why it is just best to throw away that heavy stone and that will happen by learning how to forgive, because it doesn't get you anywhere when you don't forgive and hate. It doesn't get you back what you lost and it doesn't make you happy or satisfied either.

You never fail to make me fall in love with you more and more everyday. =] God bless you Gigi. You have a very kind heart and a beautiful soul mashAllah. <3

Bizabt ;D ..Billa .... Ana niseet showai min 2ilcontent of the book  :-[  ..MashAllah Our translator <3

Nice <3

I'm flattered  :-[ ... Fideetch Wallah <3
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #122 on: June 26, 2011, 07:01:32 pm »
Bizabt ;D ..Billa .... Ana niseet showai min 2ilcontent of the book  :-[  ..MashAllah Our translator <3

Nice <3

I'm flattered  :-[ ... Fideetch Wallah <3

Read it again then! And try to apply the lessons he got their on your OWN life. I try to change my bad habits as much as I can. For example..I used to judge people a lot before but now I'm trying my best not to.

LOOOL la2..shoofi >> http://islamfuture.wordpress.com/2010/05/23/enjoy-your-life-by-dr-muhammad-abd-al-rahman-al-arifi/

Ya3ni eh fideetch By the way? :P

Sometimes, ALLAH takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything HE gave us.

When Allah leads you to the edge of difficulty... either ALLAH will catch you when you fall or ALLAH will teach you how to fly! =]

Romeesa-chan...<3

• Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #123 on: June 26, 2011, 07:20:33 pm »
Read it again then! And try to apply the lessons he got their on your OWN life. I try to change my bad habits as much as I can. For example..I used to judge people a lot before but now I'm trying my best not to.

LOOOL la2..shoofi >> http://islamfuture.wordpress.com/2010/05/23/enjoy-your-life-by-dr-muhammad-abd-al-rahman-al-arifi/

Ya3ni eh fideetch By the way? :P

LOL InsAhllah :D

Oops  ::) xD ..Thanks for sharing :D ..Didn't know it existed in English :D

Fideetch bileimarati means like 7abeebti inti Or something " i.e. fidaki biroo7i" type of thing :)

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #124 on: June 26, 2011, 07:26:49 pm »
It does. I have the English version at home! :D

Ahhhh ana 2olt kedao bardo fidaki ya3ni bas 2olt at2akad. :P It's Kuwaiti though yes?

Romeesa-chan...<3

• Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #125 on: June 26, 2011, 07:30:41 pm »
It does. I have the English version at home! :D

Ahhhh ana 2olt kedao bardo fidaki ya3ni bas 2olt at2akad. :P It's Kuwaiti though yes?

:D ;D

LOL xD ...la2 it's emarati ::) xD

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #126 on: June 26, 2011, 07:32:06 pm »
:D ;D

LOL xD ...la2 it's emarati ::) xD

I don't think it differs. Kolo khaliji fel akhar. :P

Bas el Kuwaitis are the ones who add 'ch' at the end of their words. =/

Romeesa-chan...<3

• Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #127 on: June 26, 2011, 07:39:49 pm »
I don't think it differs. Kolo khaliji fel akhar. :P

Bas el Kuwaitis are the ones who add 'ch' at the end of their words. =/

LOL even Emirati people do the "ch" part too  :)

Offline SauD~

• Chére
  • SF V.I.P
  • ~ I wish my dream comes true ~
« Reply #128 on: June 27, 2011, 08:52:50 am »
Amazing thanks for Sharing ::)

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #129 on: July 02, 2011, 06:15:13 pm »
Amazing thanks for Sharing ::)

Can't believe..you read it.

Thank YOU Saud.Cute.Bacha.Hai. =]

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
Re: Lesson 1, 2 & 3 ~ HERE!
« Reply #130 on: July 06, 2011, 08:13:15 am »
A story which reminded me of the Power of the Tongue lesson. :D

A group of frogs were traveling through the woods, and two of them fell into a deep pit. When the other frogs saw how deep the pit was, they told the two frogs that they were as good as dead.
The two frogs ignored the comments and tried to jump up out of the pit with all their might. The other frogs kept telling them to stop, that they were as good as dead. Finally, one of the frogs took heed to what the other frogs were saying and gave up. He fell down and died.
The other frog continued to jump as hard as he could. Once again, the crowd of frogs yelled at him to stop the pain and just die. He jumped even harder and finally made it out. When he got out, the other frogs said, “Did you not hear us?” The frog explained to them that he was deaf. He thought they were encouraging him the entire time.
There is power in the tongue. An encouraging word to someone who is down can lift them up and help them make it through the day. On the contrary, a destructive word to someone who is down can be what it takes to kill them. Be careful of what you say - especially to yourself.
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #131 on: July 06, 2011, 11:45:07 am »
A story which reminded me of the Power of the Tongue lesson. :D

A group of frogs were traveling through the woods, and two of them fell into a deep pit. When the other frogs saw how deep the pit was, they told the two frogs that they were as good as dead.
The two frogs ignored the comments and tried to jump up out of the pit with all their might. The other frogs kept telling them to stop, that they were as good as dead. Finally, one of the frogs took heed to what the other frogs were saying and gave up. He fell down and died.
The other frog continued to jump as hard as he could. Once again, the crowd of frogs yelled at him to stop the pain and just die. He jumped even harder and finally made it out. When he got out, the other frogs said, “Did you not hear us?” The frog explained to them that he was deaf. He thought they were encouraging him the entire time.
There is power in the tongue. An encouraging word to someone who is down can lift them up and help them make it through the day. On the contrary, a destructive word to someone who is down can be what it takes to kill them. Be careful of what you say - especially to yourself.

This a beautiful story. <3

Thanks for sharing. =]

It's very true that our words matter a lot and we should always be careful with what we are saying.

I'll be posting a new lesson soon, but first Romeesa..I'm reading the things you sent to my pm! :D

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
« Reply #132 on: July 06, 2011, 11:55:26 am »
This a beautiful story. <3

Thanks for sharing. =]

It's very true that our words matter a lot and we should always be careful with what we are saying.

I'll be posting a new lesson soon, but first Romeesa..I'm reading the things you sent to my pm! :D

Welcome!!! :D Glad to share!!! :D

So true. This is one of my main problems. . . When I get angry, I say mean things which I don't mean to. :(
I will work more on it, IA. :D

Enjoy reading them!!! :D
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

Offline Tohru Kyo Sohma

• Destination Jannah
  • SF Master
  • :)
« Reply #133 on: July 06, 2011, 12:16:14 pm »
@shoshou..Mony :thanks alot for the amazing stories u've shared with us.+rep ;D ;D ;D

• Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #134 on: July 06, 2011, 01:00:31 pm »
Welcome!!! :D Glad to share!!! :D

So true. This is one of my main problems. . . When I get angry, I say mean things which I don't mean to. :(
I will work more on it, IA. :D

Enjoy reading them!!! :D

Ditto  :-X ..inshAllah will work on it to ..good luck ;)