Author Topic: My First Videos  (Read 5374 times)

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
  • I believe in those who believe in me
    • Student Tech
Re: My First Videos
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2011, 01:18:20 pm »
Thank you all for such positive feedback. I hope to be doing more of these in the future. Now, these are my first attempts and I hope to get even better as time goes by. Infact, I am going to be starting up my own educational forum, and with me is a group of talented professionals! :D

As for everyone questioning my voice. Yes that is my voice, hehe! :D I am glad most of you liked it! :D

@...... - I understand what you mean. But you need to understand that a lot of people do not have be basics right. Although, you have gotten far through teachers as well as studying on your own, I am sure that you resorted to books and other resources to help you on your journey. I am glad that you constructively criticized (on second attempt) about my videos. And that is what I want, I want people to take a look at my mistakes and tell me exactly what and where I need to improve.

I plan to make education free for everyone. Infact, I am going to do so with my upcoming forum. But this time, the forum will not be limited to just students. I am going to be working with institutions in my own country as well as abraod (through my friends) to create a place and an atmosphere where people can acutally teach each other everything through the forum.

Vids will be made so that, students can learn everything they want to at their home.

And about Sal, I love his idea about vids, and I had this idea a long time ago! :D But the thing is, his content is not user generated. That is going to be a difference. You see, in the forum that iA, I am going to create.

Imagine for one second, a place where people create and share everything that they learn and make, in order to be help and be help. I intend to work with institutions such as junior busienss and other firms to create a forum where hte achievements mean something.

Also, if people want to know, I created these vids using a graphics tablet! :D

Offline Arthur Bon Zavi

• |Sun of Tomorrow... =]|
  • SF V.I.P
  • Fiducia in questo uomo ciecamente.
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2011, 01:29:20 pm »
Thank you all for such positive feedback. I hope to be doing more of these in the future. Now, these are my first attempts and I hope to get even better as time goes by. Infact, I am going to be starting up my own educational forum, and with me is a group of talented professionals! :D

As for everyone questioning my voice. Yes that is my voice, hehe! :D I am glad most of you liked it! :D

@...... - I understand what you mean. But you need to understand that a lot of people do not have be basics right. Although, you have gotten far through teachers as well as studying on your own, I am sure that you resorted to books and other resources to help you on your journey. I am glad that you constructively criticized (on second attempt) about my videos. And that is what I want, I want people to take a look at my mistakes and tell me exactly what and where I need to improve.

I plan to make education free for everyone. Infact, I am going to do so with my upcoming forum. But this time, the forum will not be limited to just students. I am going to be working with institutions in my own country as well as abraod (through my friends) to create a place and an atmosphere where people can acutally teach each other everything through the forum.

Vids will be made so that, students can learn everything they want to at their home.

And about Sal, I love his idea about vids, and I had this idea a long time ago! :D But the thing is, his content is not user generated. That is going to be a difference. You see, in the forum that iA, I am going to create.

Imagine for one second, a place where people create and share everything that they learn and make, in order to be help and be help. I intend to work with institutions such as junior busienss and other firms to create a forum where hte achievements mean something.

I hope you succeed in your task. And I suggest you to make videos for M1 and P3 (CIE). JK. ;D

Continuous efforts matter more than the outcome.
- NU

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
  • I believe in those who believe in me
    • Student Tech
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2011, 01:37:06 pm »
If I have time, ofcourse I will. But I will not be the only one making vids! :D

Offline Arthur Bon Zavi

• |Sun of Tomorrow... =]|
  • SF V.I.P
  • Fiducia in questo uomo ciecamente.
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2011, 01:39:05 pm »
If I have time, ofcourse I will. But I will not be the only one making vids! :D

IKR. Good luck. You completed with your A2 ?

Continuous efforts matter more than the outcome.
- NU

Offline EMO123

• I Don't Know What To Do
  • SF V.I.P
  • Ficticious Boy
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2011, 02:51:37 pm »

i also hope that you succeed for your special work for we students

Offline NotAbod

• Wikipedia Contributor
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2011, 04:12:02 pm »
Thank you all for such positive feedback. I hope to be doing more of these in the future. Now, these are my first attempts and I hope to get even Also,....................................
.................................... if people want to know, I created these vids using a graphics tablet! :D
oh hey dude, been a long time :P
so u decided to post here, eh?  ;D
Good Luck
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 04:14:38 pm by AboD »

***exam***

« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2011, 09:33:34 am »

wow that sounds excellent !! i surely would love to have the link 4 ur website when u create 1 :D :D