Student Forum > Latest News

Student Forum Facts

<< < (6/11) > >>

Shoshou..Mony:
That link was sent to me on FB. I read this before and I felt extremely happy after reading this. Thank YOU LOADS for mentioning me!  :D

You wrote it Mr.Admin? You forgot to mention yourself there. =]

Romeesa-Chan:
Wow. Keep up the great work! ;D

Nobody:
WOW! Deadly king!!
THIS IS JUST SO AWESOME!
+rep +rep +rep ;D ;D

See, Deadly king, One of the admins is back already. Just post few more awesome post like this and MAGIK! ;

Deadly_king:

--- Quote from: Shoshou..Mony on June 09, 2011, 09:03:34 pm ---That link was sent to me on FB. I read this before and I felt extremely happy after reading this. Thank YOU LOADS for mentioning me!  :D

You wrote it Mr.Admin? You forgot to mention yourself there. =]

--- End quote ---

You are a major individual who has built up a huge history for SF, so we could not have forgotten you, could we? ::)

Seems you did not reach to the end of the article :P It has been written by the whole SF staff ;)

I did not know how to describe myself :P BUT rather I've not done anything for SF that is worth to be written in our history ;)

--- Quote from: Rogue on June 09, 2011, 09:09:32 pm ---Wow. Keep up the great work! ;D

--- End quote ---

Thank you :D

We'll surely do with the help of each and every member ;)

--- Quote from: Nobody on June 10, 2011, 09:06:14 am ---WOW! Deadly king!!
THIS IS JUST SO AWESOME!
+rep +rep +rep ;D ;D

See, Deadly king, One of the admins is back already. Just post few more awesome post like this and MAGIK! ;

--- End quote ---

Thank you dude ;) If you had taken some more time to come back, you would have been there too :P

If I was not so taken with studies right now, I would have written loads just for the sake of having everyone back ;)

Shoshou..Mony:
So who wrote my part? Who described me?

Just a single post of yours makes you a part of its history. Once I get to know you better inshAllah, then I'll describe you myself. =]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version