Author Topic: Can I do A2 phyiscs cie in british council in UAE?  (Read 800 times)

Offline mdwael

• SF Immigrant
Can I do A2 phyiscs cie in british council in UAE?
« on: March 08, 2011, 09:41:19 pm »
I checked their website and I didnt get a hint of anything. i want to know if i do A2 physics will I get the practical lab apparatus to do the experiment? If not will I atleast get the practical paper so that I can write things which can be written without the need to do the experiment?
Do i get the practical paper anyway? Can I do physics cie A2 in british council in the first place?
Also does anyone know what percent is the practical exam from the whole thing? Sorry for being naive but please explain me in details.
"We all want to be different, which makes us all the same"

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
Re: Can I do A2 phyiscs cie in british council in UAE?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 12:04:23 pm »
I suggest you contact the British council in the UAE and talk to them about your queries.
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 12:43:10 pm »
I checked their website and I didnt get a hint of anything. i want to know if i do A2 physics will I get the practical lab apparatus to do the experiment? If not will I atleast get the practical paper so that I can write things which can be written without the need to do the experiment?
Do i get the practical paper anyway? Can I do physics cie A2 in british council in the first place?
Also does anyone know what percent is the practical exam from the whole thing? Sorry for being naive but please explain me in details.

I don't know about UAE, but you can give physics as a private candidate here. Most probably, the UAE british council allows it as well. For practical, your venue would be in a private/state school where there are necessary apparatus to carry out the experiments. You'll be notified beforehand of the venue and timing.

But you can contact the british council by phone just to be sure.

elemis

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 02:18:36 pm »

A2 physics has no practial exam.