Author Topic: Question about Site Rule  (Read 2990 times)

elemis

Re: Question about Site Rule
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2010, 01:18:19 pm »
Thank you Garfield and Ari for clarifying things. I hope you reach a conclusion soon on the matter of religious advice. :)

We have to wait for Astar to make the final decision.

Offline Deadly_king

• <<Th3 BO$$>>
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
  • Hard work ALWAYS pays off.........just be patient!
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2010, 07:57:02 am »
hmm......i kindly request the board to critically analyse the situation before reaching a verdict!

This is an open forum and anything should be allowed to be discussed except certain things which are 'bad'.

By banning discussions concerning religion.........you are in a way saying that religion forms part of the 'bad' things which i dont agree.

Am not against the decision of the board..........far from that!
I really appreciate the work you have all been doing so as to keep SF a pleasant place where peace and harmony reigns. Yet it should also be democratic.

I would suggest a poll concerning whether or not to allow discussions about religion. The participation of the whole SF family would be highly appreciated.

Still the final decision lie in the hands of the board. We'll respect any verdict of the board :)

elemis

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2010, 08:01:07 am »
We have reached a consensus that PEACEFUL discussions of religion CAN take place.

All users MUST pledge NOT to disparage other religions - if they do, an immediate ban will be placed on the individuals.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 08:03:23 am by Ari Ben Canaan »

Offline Deadly_king

• <<Th3 BO$$>>
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
  • Hard work ALWAYS pays off.........just be patient!
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2010, 08:06:22 am »
We have reached a consensus that PEACEFUL discussions of religion CAN take place.

All users MUST pledge NOT to disparage other religions - if they do, an immediate ban will be placed on the individuals.

Indeed this sounds a very fair decision :)

I completely agree with you............religion is not something to be used to create conflicts between members!

Punishment is fully elligible for those not abiding by these rules!

Alpha

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2010, 08:16:32 am »
hmm......i kindly request the board to critically analyse the situation before reaching a verdict!

This is an open forum and anything should be allowed to be discussed except certain things which are 'bad'.

By banning discussions concerning religion.........you are in a way saying that religion forms part of the 'bad' things which i dont agree.

Am not against the decision of the board..........far from that!
I really appreciate the work you have all been doing so as to keep SF a pleasant place where peace and harmony reigns. Yet it should also be democratic.

I would suggest a poll concerning whether or not to allow discussions about religion. The participation of the whole SF family would be highly appreciated.

Still the final decision lie in the hands of the board. We'll respect any verdict of the board :)

Well expressed. +rep

Alpha

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2010, 08:17:38 am »
After I spread the love*. ;D

elemis

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2010, 08:22:47 am »
After I spread the love*. ;D

I did it for you.  ;)

Alpha