Author Topic: Must watch!!! How to add your name down by the clock.!  (Read 714 times)

Offline [Ash]

• ^-^
  • SF Senior Citizen
  • 24/7
Must watch!!! How to add your name down by the clock.!
« on: August 27, 2010, 01:35:11 pm »
 How to add your name down by the clock...

Q:
Awhile back, I heard someone talking about how they added their name to their taskbar in Windows XP. Since then, I've been trying to figure out how to do it, but I can't quite get it. Do you know how?
A:
As a matter of fact, I do! This question doesn't really fall into our normal fares, but when I saw it, I knew I had to add it to today's newsletter. It's just a fun little trick and once you learn how to do it, you'll be able to teach all your friends how to do it too! I guarantee they'll be impressed. Let's check it out!
If you want to display your name, your spouse's name, your company's name, etc. In your Windows XP taskbar, all you have to do is follow these steps:
1.) Click on the Start button.
2.) Open your Control Panel.
3.) >From there, click on the Date, Time, Language and Regional Options link. Then click Regional and Language Options.
4.) Next, click on the Customize button. 

Note ......If you want you can leave them
AM/PM and add short name......like.......... 7:19 PM VIV
5.) Select the Time tab.
6.) Now, you can erase the AM/PM symbols and type in the name you want to be displayed on your task bar. When you're done, click OK.
It will look something like this:

All i Ever Did Was Love...And All You Did Was Lie... Never Understood It.But Never Asked You Why!?!?